Geraldo Rivera gets his nose broken

Amuse us!
John Flynn

Geraldo Rivera gets his nose broken

Post by John Flynn » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:41 am

Michael1488

Re: Geraldo Rivera gets his nose broken

Post by Michael1488 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:07 am

How typical - The black uncle tom put his hands on the white "racist" first, attempting to choke him. Does he get ejected from the building? Nooo, just those awful "nazi skinheads."

John Flynn

Post by John Flynn » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:39 am

It was amusing to see Geraldo attempt to deploy the traditional jewish battle strategy of "Let's you and him fight" by encouraging the primate to attack Metzger's son - saying "Go ahead Roy!"
He wasn't saying shit after the kids fixed his schnozz for him.

Michael1488

Post by Michael1488 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:21 am

I also love Geraldo showing that Jew bravery by getting back on the mic at the end of the brawl. Look people, I just got my nose bloodied and I'm tough enough to still do the show! :oops:

Give it up Geraldo, stop pretending to be a mexican who somehow got successful climbing the ladder in the U.S. News media. It was your Jewishness, instead, that propelled you into a household name in America.

Will Williams

"You're a Jew and a spic and you're not welcome here."

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:52 pm

That was not the only time pushy Jerry Rivers aka Geraldo Rivera got his big nose adjusted by an indignant White man for sticking it where he shouldn't. Former National Alliance member JMac did the same thing a couple of years later, 1992:

This account is written by an anti-White: http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/bi ... oid=885034

...Rivera slipped past a police line onto Petersen's property. According to Lancaster, John McLaughlin approached Rivera, who's of Jewish and Hispanic descent, and said, "You're a Jew and a spic and you're not welcome here." McLaughlin says Rivera was pressing him for an interview and it angered him and "I did call him names." He also tossed a cup of melted ice at Rivera and knocked away his microphone. A scuffle ensued. "They were both swinging at each other and rolling around on the ground," recalls Lancaster. "The Janesville police jumped in and separated them. They promptly arrested Geraldo, which is the most asinine thing. They hauled him off to jail, and we stopped filming."

When Rivera arrived at the jail, [Art] Jones was already there; he'd been charged with hitting a pregnant woman at a rally earlier in the day. Spotting Rivera, Jones expected a second interview, "but to my astonishment they put him in the cell next to me." Jones says Rivera, apparently not realizing the identity of his jail mate, moaned, "I got busted for fighting a fucking Nazi. Boy, my wife is really going to give it to me." Back on the streets, Rivera talked tough about his encounter with McLaughlin. "He came and violated my space," he told the New York Post. "I just wasn't going to let this racist punk get away with it."

Perry Folts, then the Rock County district attorney, decided not to prosecute Rivera. "We reviewed the videotapes, and we thought his behavior was either self-defense or that he'd had adequate provocation," says Folts. McLaughlin was charged with disorderly conduct and Jones with battery, and after both men missed court appearances warrants were issued for their arrest, warrants that are still outstanding...
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Maybe Geraldo Rivera is trying to get himself a free nose job, thus fulfilling the stereotype of being a cheap Jew. :D

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Nobody likes the sleazy spic Jew, even with his nose job, except other spic Jews.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: "You're a Jew and a spic and you're not welcome here."

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:29 pm

Will Williams wrote:That was not the only time pushy Jerry Rivers aka Geraldo Rivera got his big nose adjusted by an indignant White man for sticking it where he shouldn't. Former National Alliance member JMac did the same thing a couple of years later, 1992:

This account is written by an anti-White: http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/bi ... oid=885034

...Rivera slipped past a police line onto Petersen's property. According to Lancaster, John McLaughlin approached Rivera, who's of Jewish and Hispanic descent, and said, "You're a Jew and a spic and you're not welcome here." McLaughlin says Rivera was pressing him for an interview and it angered him and "I did call him names." He also tossed a cup of melted ice at Rivera and knocked away his microphone. A scuffle ensued. "They were both swinging at each other and rolling around on the ground," recalls Lancaster. "The Janesville police jumped in and separated them. They promptly arrested Geraldo, which is the most asinine thing. They hauled him off to jail, and we stopped filming."

When Rivera arrived at the jail, [Art] Jones was already there; he'd been charged with hitting a pregnant woman at a rally earlier in the day. Spotting Rivera, Jones expected a second interview, "but to my astonishment they put him in the cell next to me." Jones says Rivera, apparently not realizing the identity of his jail mate, moaned, "I got busted for fighting a fucking Nazi. Boy, my wife is really going to give it to me." Back on the streets, Rivera talked tough about his encounter with McLaughlin. "He came and violated my space," he told the New York Post. "I just wasn't going to let this racist punk get away with it."

Perry Folts, then the Rock County district attorney, decided not to prosecute Rivera. "We reviewed the videotapes, and we thought his behavior was either self-defense or that he'd had adequate provocation," says Folts. McLaughlin was charged with disorderly conduct and Jones with battery, and after both men missed court appearances warrants were issued for their arrest, warrants that are still outstanding...
Jerry Rivers' aka Geraldo Rivera's space was reportedly violated by John McLaughlin so he assaulted him, battered him. McLaughlin defended and bit the "spic Jew" on his finger. It is not known if McLaughlin then required a series of inoculations.
Disorderly John McLaughlin