New twist on "I can't breathe" Niggerism

Amuse us!
Will Williams

New twist on "I can't breathe" Niggerism

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:58 pm

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: New twist on "I can't breathe" Niggerism

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:13 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:58 pm
Will, I would absolutely love to view the graphic that depicts the new twist on "I can't breathe" niggerism, but unfortunately I cannot open the graphic.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:40 pm

I can see it. I can't explain why you cannot. :?: Maybe someone else can.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:19 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:40 pm
You linked to an image in one of your emails, so someone would have to be logged in to your email account to see it.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:05 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:19 pm
Will Williams wrote:
You linked to an image in one of your emails, so someone would have to be logged in to your email account to see it.
You're right. Occasionally an old friend emails me stuff like this that he thinks is funny and I'll share it in WB''s Humor. I think I'll pass on allowing folks to be logged into my email so they can see an image that was emailed to me.

So much for the Bing search engine. I figured by searching for 'Help! I can't thieve!' that the meme with that quote would show up. Nope. Maybe another search engine will find it?

The image is of a big fat Negress thief being wrestled to the floor in a store aisle, probably while trying to steal less than $900. :lol:

----

[Edit: It finally showed up with this link: https://ifunny.co/picture/help-i-can-t-thieve-POpoyf4pA/size]

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:46 pm

That's a good one! Haha!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:35 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:05 pm
fluxmaster wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:19 pm
Will Williams wrote:
The image is of a big fat Negress thief

[Edit: It finally showed up with this link: https://ifunny.co/picture/help-i-can-t-thieve-POpoyf4pA/size]

Actually, it was only necessary to mention the noun "negress"; no other descriptors are necessary when mentioning "negress." By virtue of mentioning "negress" it is automatically understood to all racially-conscious White men and women that the negress is a born criminal through genetic endowment, and the negress is also a grotesquely overweight, 750-pound, welfare-collecting land-whale, with ass-cheeks the size of aircraft carriers and fat rolls to boot.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.