Six Million And One

Amuse us!
Douglas Mercer

Six Million And One

Post by Douglas Mercer » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:17 am

A 30-year-old Israeli tourist died in southern Germany on Friday after falling down a steep rock face while hiking to Adolf Hitler’s infamous “Eagle’s Nest” estate in the Bavarian alps.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-h ... gles-nest/

Douglas Mercer

Re: Six Million And One

Post by Douglas Mercer » Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:48 am

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:40 pm

6 million and 1 fabricated lies, and the proof is right there coming out of the Times of Israel's own publication. The clumsy Jew slipped and fell, Adolf (died 1945) was somewhere else when it happened. How does this logic fit where one dead Jew was killed in addition to 6 million previous being all attributable to Hitler? The old Roman maxim: falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:02 am

A kike took a hike.
I wonder why he was headed there of all places, but I bet he was up to no good. At the very least, he was probably gonna relieve himself on the building. But his intentions might’ve been more destructive, so as the old song goes, Another One Bites the Dust. Good riddance. But he’s not even a drop in the bucket of his nefarious tribe.
Hitler was right.

leopold buncombe

Post by leopold buncombe » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:15 pm

.. hey jim lighten up .. its a jooooke .. geez .. what country are you posting from sir ? ..
... 🍀 FREE PALESTINE 🍀...