Negro Legacy

Amuse us!
Ray W

Negro Legacy

Post by Ray W » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:54 pm

Media jews blush telling us the color of America is changing;
that's like telling cancer patients cells are just rearranging.
The United States became great because We Honkies made it so;
without us, the U.S. is a bad joke told in a broke-ass ghetto.

The black man is a turd with teeth, scale model of racial disgrace,
raising crime levels and lowering standards for every other race.
Someday soon we'll face the fugly coon mlk's rotten dream:
White men bored and forgotten; White women scoring with the football team.

Bruthas burn up blocks of skyscraper cities;
sell crack rocks for paper hunnies and fiddies;
dumb down schools and turn Euro jewels into worthless wiggers:
Is this America the beautiful or a zoo for nappy niggers?

Cheating White girl be cool, so is beating them dead
as long as Shamell sco' 'nuff touchdown to beat the spread.
Dis be what duh black man be good fo--it what he do:
run 'tween dem white lines and snort some, too.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Re: Negro Legacy

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:26 am

There is only one Race, and that is the Human Race...which Blacks are definitely NOT a part of!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:56 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:26 am
There is only one Race, and that is the Human Race...which Blacks are definitely NOT a part of!
That's a very interesting piece of egalitarian propaganda you've repeated here, AofA. Homo sapiens is a species as I understand it, and are comprised of taxa, or races as it is commonly known, as subspecies.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:44 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:56 pm
That's a very interesting piece of egalitarian propaganda you've repeated here, AofA. Homo sapiens is a species as I understand it, and are comprised of taxa, or races as it is commonly known, as subspecies.
Oh, I wish this were egalitarian propaganda! Would make our job much easier.

But unfortunately, no. It's not. It's just my humorous counter-spin on (((their))) most popular piece of dribble.

What I meant with it was: Egalitarians use it to ignore the fact that there are multiple Races of Human (multiple different subspecies of the species: Homo sapiens), to be so inclusive that it effectively erases the White Race (their top goal). So I inverted the logic of this ridiculous platitude to ignore the fact the other Races of Human are even Human, starting with the most obvious one(maybe it's a tie between Afros and Abos?), to ultimately state that only the White Race is Human, thus preserving it.

I know it's wrong, but it's the better type of wrong (Survival first, right?)

Besides, the look on the egalitarian's face when ,"...and Blacks are definitely NOT a part of it!", follows their motto is ( :( :o :shock:) a knockout!

I'm allowed to do this on the Humor subforum, right?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:15 am

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:44 pm
I'm allowed to do this on the Humor subforum, right?
It's......out there. :|
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:57 pm

Great poem, Ray. Does anyone remember when their dads watched football and most, if not all of the players were White?
Back in my childhood, when dinosaurs roamed the earth. We also learned White stuff in elementary school, such as square dancing…I remember a verse from one that went, “…you have to be a football hero, to get along with that wonderful girl, do-si-do and a promenade…”

I’m just a girl, so I don’t know nor care about sports, but at what point did football become as black as basketball? Niggerball. I’ve known of certain men who have stopped watching football after many years or decades of that habit once they noticed that it was a bunch of niggers getting overpaid to chase a ball around.

If a White man and his son practice punting and stuff in their yard or a park, that’s fine family time. If I was a guy, I’d feel bad about having to give up watching “the big game “, because it’s just too hard on the eyes, and also knowing that you actually have to work for your pay, which is a pittance in comparison with what these apes get.
Are the cheerleaders still White at least?
Hitler was right.