Want a good chuckle?

Amuse us!
White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Want a good chuckle?

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:24 pm

Riley wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:53 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:04 pm
I seriously doubt that the blue-gummed, knuckle-draggin' pavement apes invented either the door knob or the curtain rod. My rationale is based upon the fact that despite being domiciled--illegally, I might add--in America for over 400 years the pavement apes' minds are still back in their "mudda land," sub-Saharan Africa. The enfeebled mind and miniaturized brain of the knuckle-draggin' savages are overwhelmed by the high-technology culture and society of America. As the barbaric cannibals' barely-functioning minds naturally conjure up images of sub-Saharan Africa, the only dwelling that makes sense to these feral apes is a mud hut. Mud huts do not have windows or doors, so the barbaric cannibals would not comprehend a "door" or a "window"; consequently it is beyond the abilities of these tar babies to invent a device for something they didn't even know existed.

I actually believe that the low IQ, backwards, ignorant spooks could not even spell "door knob" if you spotted the simian apes the "d," "o", "o," "r," "k," "n," and "o." Yes the woolly-headed, web-footed jig-a-boos are truly THAT stupid!
Jeez, WV. You seem to really dislike them.
I have absolutely NO use for the bio-hazard, predatory organism pavement apes. I detest and despise everything the subhuman, barbaric cannibals have done to our White race, which includes heinously and brutally murdering, PER MONTH, an average of 30 innocent White women, men, infirmed elderly, handicapped individuals, children, and even the tiniest of infants--newborns.

I detest and abhor the incalculable, incomprehensible damage, destruction, and mayhem the woolly-headed, knuckle-draggin' molenjohns have inflicted upon our nation, America--a nation that was discovered, founded, created, forged, built, and advanced for White Europeans, and ONLY White Europeans, and not for these inhumane, savage jungle creatures.

I detest and loathe their uselessness and worthlessness; their uppity, arrogant attitudes; their stupidity and their ignorance; the filth they breed and spread; their ever-so-predictable act of playing the victim; their loud, screeching, abrasive, non-stop oooking and eeeking at the top of their lungs, regardless of location and situation; their genetic predisposition to committing the most horrifically violent crimes imaginable; the artificial pedestal upon which they've been placed by our corrupt, despotic federal leviathan and the self-loathing, radical leftist, progressive, liberal White Marxist cucks--the so-called "social engineers" in America; their "gibs me dat" attitude; their negro organizations--black this, black that, negro this, negro that (such as black Entertainment Television; black Students' Unions; the Free black Women's Library Organization; the black Congressional Caucus; the NAACP; BLM; etc.); their constant whining, bitching, complaining, and screaming about "racism" and "White privilege"; their absolute inability to support and sustain themselves and their abject, pathetic failure as a species--the very lowest of the low bi-pedal beings on Planet Earth.

So, "dislike" is actually not a harsh enough verb to use when commenting on my absolutely true feelings about the primordial, wild-ubangi, feral simian jungle bunnies. Actually the verb "hate" and the noun "hatred" much more closely align with the revulsion and disgust I innately harbor for the blue-gummed, knuckle-draggin' jungle primates.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.