Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:22 pm

How do you starve a Nigger?

Hide their foodstamp card under their work boots. :lol:
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Re: A Black Joke.

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:05 am

A little congoid was at home with da fambly and he was in the kitchen trying to help mama do some baking. He was messing around with some flour and fumbled, causing a good part of it to spill on his head. He looked at a mirror nearby and exclaimed, "Look at me! I'm White!

Upset at this statement, his mama raised her hand and smacked him upside the head and yelled at him, "Go upstairs and tell yo daddy what you just said to me!"

So the little pickaninny went upstairs to where his daddy was and said, "Look at me! I'm White!" Smack! Daddy let him have it upside the other side of his head. He then growled, "Now go tell yo granny whatchu just told me."

He went back downstairs and found granny in the living room, watching tv. "Hey granny, look at me! I'm White!" Upon hearing this, granny boxed his flour-white ears.

Now the little congoid, feeling hurt and mad went back into the kitchen. Mama said to him, "Well, have you learned yo lesson??" To which the little congoid yelled, "Yes! I've only been White for 5 minutes and I already hate you niggers!"
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:41 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:22 pm
How do you starve a Nigger?

Hide their foodstamp card under their work boots. :lol:
Now, now...be careful with using the "enwerd"; I was told not to use it on the White Biocentrism site. But within the context of your joke it is perhaps an acceptable usage of the word since it is the only word that truly fits.

Your joke is an old, but classic, joke about ALL "enwerds," but the reality of the situation is that it is true. The easiest way to starve an "enwerd" and permanently purge it from our White world is to offer it a full-time job; the sheer horror of actually working will cause the "enwerd" to suffer a massive myocardial infarction (i.e., a massive heart attack) and it will drop dead on the spot. Whatever happens to the uncivilized jungle beast after death, you can be certain that it will starve. And the very best thing is that we will be rid of another "enwerd." Good riddance to bad trash.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:11 pm

Oops... no one told me not to use it here. I will be more selective in the future.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:04 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:05 am
A little congoid was at home with da fambly and he was in the kitchen trying to help mama do some baking. He was messing around with some flour and fumbled, causing a good part of it to spill on his head. He looked at a mirror nearby and exclaimed, "Look at me! I'm White!

Upset at this statement, his mama raised her hand and smacked him upside the head and yelled at him, "Go upstairs and tell yo daddy what you just said to me!"

So the little pickaninny went upstairs to where his daddy was and said, "Look at me! I'm White!" Smack! Daddy let him have it upside the other side of his head. He then growled, "Now go tell yo granny whatchu just told me."

He went back downstairs and found granny in the living room, watching tv. "Hey granny, look at me! I'm White!" Upon hearing this, granny boxed his flour-white ears.

Now the little congoid, feeling hurt and mad went back into the kitchen. Mama said to him, "Well, have you learned yo lesson??" To which the little congoid yelled, "Yes! I've only been White for 5 minutes and I already hate you niggers!"
:lol:
Good one Jim!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:48 pm

There were two Black boys getting off a school bus in the deep south when one noticed a dog on a porch licking his groin area. The first Negro said: "Boy I wish I could do that!" To which the other Negro replied: "Boy, that dog bite you!"

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:26 am

A jungle ape spook walks into a nearly-empty bar with a chimpanzee on its shoulder. The bartender, who is engrossed in washing glasses, happens to look up, stops what he is doing and says to the spook: "Hey, that's pretty cool; where did you get it?"

The chimpanzee replies: "in sub-Saharan Africa; these jungle bunny 'enwerds' are every damn place you look."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:42 am

The lighter side of abject, genetically-inferior, hereditary negro stupidity. These stories are true and the names have NOT been changed to protect the stupid negroes whose low IQs were on display.

I was at the airport, checking in at the gate, and going through the unconstitutional federal surveillance system (in very much Orwellian style) when an affirmative action negro TSA federal lackey named DeShawn Jackson (as attested on the moon-cricket's name badge) asked,

"Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?"

To which I replied, "Look bubba, if it was without my knowledge, how would I know?"

The spook, in a moment of what I assumed was deluded brilliance, oooked and eeeked: "Daz whyz weez beez axin' 'n' sheeet." (translated into White European English human being language: "And that is why we ask, and shit.").
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In downtown Chicago, the pedestrian lights on the corners beep when it's safe to cross the street.

While in downtown Chicago years ago, I was crossing a heavily trafficked downtown Chicago intersection with a severely retarded, negative IQ "intellectually challenged" land-whale she-boon, affirmative action hire, subordinate co-worker of mine named Dameeka Peace. (Side Note: At the time, I was employed at a major American corporation that could have easily written the definitive Human Resources department handbook on multiculturalism, affirmative action, race-mixing, negro-worshiping, and promoting negroes with 42 IQs into the highest level positions possible, knowing that they would fail miserably).

The feral simian she-boon / negress axed (aka: asked) if I knew the reason for the beeper.

I explained to the knuckle-draggin' spear-chucker that it signals blind people when the light is red.

Appalled, the seriously cankled, 550-pound land-whale she-boon oooked and eeeked: "What on earth are blind people doing driving?!"'

Another affirmative action, welfare-recipient, sometimes employee negro; your hard-earned tax dollars at work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When my wife and I arrived at the automotive dealership to pick up our vehicle after it had been repaired, we were told the keys had been locked inside.

We went to the service department and found one of the dealership's negro porters--a buckwheats, step-'n'-fetchit, Uncle Ben's looking negro named Cuba D. Wytch (seriously) working feverishly with a Slim Jim (a vehicle entry tool) to unlock the driver’s side door.

As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked.

"Hey," I announced to the blue-gummed, woolly-headed, predatory pavement ape, "it's open!"

The extremely low IQ, backwards, bio-hazard predatory organism's reply: "Daz rite...I'z dun didz dat syed re-ady." (translated into White European English human being language: "Yes, I know; I already unlocked that side.").

This feral simian jungle ape is the hands-down winner of the annual Darwin Award.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:18 pm

Silly because of its references to a certain sham religion, but funny nonetheless.

A Zebra dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates. As he enters, he asks St.
Peter, "I have a question that's haunted me all of my days on earth. Am I
white with black stripes, or am I black with white stripes?"

"St. Peter said, "That's a question only God can answer."So the zebra went
off in search of God. When he found Him, the zebra asked, "God, please - I
must know. Am I white with black stripes, or am I black with white
stripes?

"God simply replied "You are what you are."The zebra returned to see St.
Peter once more, who asked him, "Well, did God straighten out your query
for you?

"The zebra looked puzzled. "No sir, God simply said 'You are what you
are.'
"St. Peter smiled and said to the zebra, "Well then, there you are. You
are white with black stripes.

"The zebra asked St. Peter, "How do you know that for certain?"

"Because," said St. Peter, "If you were black with white stripes,
God would have said, "You IS what you IS."
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Carpetlayer1961

Post by Carpetlayer1961 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:15 am

A Muslim who is dead appears at the gates of heaven, God opens it and says: what are you doing here? He says I come for Allah. God opens a door and calls up: Allah, when you have finished vacuuming, someone will be here for you!