Amuse us!
Jim Mathias

And here we thought they knew

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:53 pm

You can't make this stuff up:
I don't see this becoming a best seller
I don't see this becoming a best seller
I thought they knew.png (455.63 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Re: And here we thought they knew

Post by RCavallius » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:14 pm

One of us should write one of the exact same title.
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:55 pm

Commander Rockwell published a nice little hardback edition of Great Contributions to Civilization by Africans. When I saw it in Dr. Pierce's library 30 years ago and opened it, every page was blank! :lol:

What a character he was!

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:13 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:14 pm
One of us should write one of the exact same title.
Have at it if you want. But I think our history (not the poison Jews put out, of course) scattered throughout many volumes says it all.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:15 pm

Will,
Re: Commander Rockwell.
That was funny. :lol:
I had no idea that book existed.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:27 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:55 pm
Commander Rockwell published a nice little hardback edition of Great Contributions to Civilization by Africans. When I saw it in Dr. Pierce's library 30 years ago and opened it, every page was blank! :lol:

What a character he was!

Haha! :lol:
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:57 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:53 pm
You can't make this stuff up:
I thought they knew.png
Take a good, long, hard look at that feral moon cricket (the photo in the introductory post to this Thread) and then, with a straight face, try your damnedest to convince me that barbaric, subhuman negroes are actually human beings. Please--take your best shot; I'm pretty confident I'll shoot you down in a heartbeat, and without exerting too much energy.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:50 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:57 pm
Take a good, long, hard look at that feral moon cricket (the photo in the introductory post to this Thread) and then, with a straight face, try your damnedest to convince me that barbaric, subhuman negroes are actually human beings. Please--take your best shot; I'm pretty confident I'll shoot you down in a heartbeat, and without exerting too much energy.
I'm pretty confident you would, too, WV: although you would be wrong from a strictly scientific point of view. :D
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:56 am

RCavallius wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:50 am
White_Vengeance wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:57 pm
I'm pretty confident you would, too, WV: although you would be wrong from a strictly scientific point of view. :D
I might use scientific facts and empirical evidence to support my case. The scientists whose work I'd be quoting and using are not the prototypical, "mainstream" scientists.

It is obvious that mainstream scientists, even those whose studies and experiments have proven conclusively that barbaric negroes are not human beings, would never publish those findings. Doing so would immediately and permanently scuttle one's career--it would be instantaneous career suicide.

This fact is found in just about all professions. it always amazes me that a species of subhuman savage that comprises approximately 12.6% of America's population, and who does such insurmountable, incalculable, horrific damage to the White race and to our nation, can hold sway over almost the entire White population. It is though some mystical force has hypnotized the vast majority of White people living in America. The more damage done by these bio-hazard organism pavement apes, the more White people pander to, slobber over, and worship the inhumane, savage creatures.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:57 am

Oh yes? Okay, lay it on me.
H0216