Amuse us!
FolkishFreya

Re: And here we thought they knew

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:00 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:53 pm
You can't make this stuff up:
I thought they knew.png
Johnny Rebel already informed us on how to be a nigger in his song, "I'm gonna stay a jig". No reading necessary.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:15 pm

FolkishFreya wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:00 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:53 pm
You can't make this stuff up:
I thought they knew.png
Johnny rebel already informed us on how to be a nigger in his song, "I'm gonna stay a jig". No reading necessary.
Yes he did, FolkishFreya. The gone, but not forgotten, Johnny Rebel, a rock-solid White man who dedicated his life, his fortune, and his sacred honor to the stone cold, incontrovertible, and irrefutable facts that White people are vastly superior in every statistical category, and culturally, intellectually, sociologically, genetically, and biologically vastly superior to subhuman, savage, feral niggers.

Someday, looking into the future, when we pro-White activists who are members of the National Alliance finally have this "abominable and abysmal mess" stricken from the Earth's surface, and we have long since departed, leaving the future of our White race free to breathe the clean, refreshing all-White air that permeates the atmosphere and lingers lazily, much as a healthy omen from nature itself, as a subtle reminder to those future generations of the significance of dedication, discipline, determination, and persistence in the face of almost insurmountable odds, I hope that as I look upon the future White race comprised of millions of beautiful, wonderful, brilliant White children that they instinctively find it in their race-soul to erect a "White Nationalists Hall of Fame." I will leave in my final writings an epitaph to Johnny Rebel and a request that upon dedication of the "White Nationalists Hall of Fame" to save at least a modest spot for him--he is very deserving.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:36 pm

He apologized for it all later.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:33 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:36 pm
How deflating!
It's my opinion that the Jews and, more importantly, their White useful idiots, owe me and so many others an apology.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:39 pm

RCavallius wrote:
I just read about that. Thanks for sharing that too.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:06 am

RCavallius wrote:
Don't believe everything you read.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:43 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:06 am
RCavallius wrote:
I don't know what to believe then about that... Anyway, I liked the song. I do feel like in the song so many people (especially minorities) take advantage of the system. The system in a way let's it happen, these people know how to manipulate it. If it was my way, they'd be working their tails off in a factory. Mandatory labor. People just see/feel no need to work, they've become SO LAZY and incompetent.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:25 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:43 am
White_Vengeance wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:06 am
RCavallius wrote:
I don't know what to believe then about that... Anyway, I liked the song. I do feel like in the song so many people (especially minorities) take advantage of the system. The system in a way let's it happen, these people know how to manipulate it. If it was my way, they'd be working their tails off in a factory. Mandatory labor. People just see/feel no need to work, they've become SO LAZY and incompetent.
Clifford Joseph Trahan (aka: Johnny Rebel) never apologized for his aggressive attacks on niggers in his songs. He only went so far as to say "I did not intend to spread hatred." His songs did NOT need to spread hatred; for many Whites--and that includes me--we openly admit we hate barbaric, subhuman niggers. Why hide your feelings? Attempting to hold your TRUE feelings inside when you know that what you are saying in public is an unmitigated lie serves a direct injustice upon you. Why any person would want to serve an injustice upon himself/herself is very paradoxical. State your true beliefs and your true feelings; let the other person--the person who is receiving the message--deal with it on his/her own terms.

I was born, raised, and grew into adulthood on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois, the unofficial/official "Murder Capital of America," where the number of nigger-on-nigger murders in a given warm summer weekend exceeds the average IQ for most niggers.

I had the unenviable experiences of confronting subhuman, cannibalistic niggers very "up-close-and-personal," meaning being engaged in real live, extremely violent gang warfare. This is back in the days in Chicago when White street gangs ruled the streets. Yes, I was a member of a White street gang--all my buddies were members of White street gangs. We did it to protect our neighborhoods.

I was raised in an extremely racially-conscious household; my dearly-departed father taught me all I needed to know about the bio-hazard, predatory organism pavement apes. When I was a very young man he took me to Halsted Street--the second longest street in Chicago, and an incredibly busy thoroughfare--which was only four half-blocks east of our house, stopped, pointed across the street, to the east side of Halsted, and flatly and brusquely stated: "Son, that side of Halsted Street is 'nigger town'; stay the living hell out of 'nigger town' because ALL niggers are bloodthirsty, savage criminals and murderers. If they so much as catch a White person in 'nigger town' they'll slice his/her throat from ear-to-ear with a butcher knife. But if you see a nigger on our side of Halsted Street--the west side--and the nigger is your size kick the living shit out of it. niggers have no business on the west side of Halsted Street. If the nigger is bigger than you come and get me; if I'm not at home round up as many of your friends as possible and hunt down that nigger and beat its ass."

That story I just recounted is a microcosm and a capsule summary of how it was living on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois back in the decades of the 1960s and 1970s. If White people still had the courage, grit, and temerity that we ethnic Whites possessed back in those days we wouldn't have the problem we now have with the blue-gummed, woolly-headed jungle bunnies. White people--not all, but far too many--have become so indoctrinated, brainwashed, and hypnotized by the non-stop, relentless, 24 hours per day jew brainwashing mechanisms--and especially the corrupt mainstream media--that they are not only afraid to defend themselves, but they're now even willing supplicants in their very own demise.

I have lost count of the number of White families who have lost family members because the family member was savagely, heinously, barbarically, and brutally slaughtered and murdered by primitive, soulless, vile, subhuman niggers, only for the head of the family to agree to appear and speak at a press conference following their family member's murder and state something along these lines: "I harbor no hatred or ill feelings toward my daughter's killers. Hatred and revenge solve nothing. As Christians, the Lord taught us to love our enemies as ourselves, and to even take our enemies into our fold and comfort and console them. I will pray nightly for my daughter's killers and I will visit them in prison if they are convicted and sentenced to prison. When I visit them in prison I will ask them to pray with me, and I will shower them with love, affection, and forgiveness."

With thinking and behavior like that, there is absolutely no hope nor salvation for that certifiably cucked White person. He is beyond a lost cause; he is actually one of our enemy, for the brainwashed moron would much rather side with the niggers who brutally butchered and slaughtered and murdered his daughter than he would you and me. In his brainwashed, indoctrinated, hypnotized state he considers us the very-lowest-of-the-low--vile, hateful White Supremacists. And for idiots like that nigger-lover, there is nothing lower on the face of the Earth than vile, hateful White Supremacists.

If I had my druthers, and if I had the support and conviction of about 4,000,000 other White people who think exactly as do I, along with more-than-ample financial support, I would work day-and-night--late, late into every evening where I could find time--and I'd devise a foolproof, iron-clad, rock-solid plan to violently round up, and then forcefully and forcibly poke, prod, push, shove, bulldoze, bayonet, and whatever other means--violent if necessary--to put every last barbaric nigger onto boats--perhaps similar to the iron ore boats that are used on the Great Lakes--heading back to sub-Saharan Africa. This is called forceful, violent repatriation, but it is the ONLY real and permanent solution to the "nigger problem" in America.

All other attempts at solving the "nigger problem" in America are just pipe-dreams. They consist of either social engineering programs by radical leftist, progressive, liberal White Marxist cucks--and we already know the abysmal track record of their leftist social engineering programs: so-called "solutions" such as throwing more "money" (i.e., Federal Reserve Notes) at the "nigger problem" in the form of neoteric means-tested welfare programs; and / or programs designed to artificially foster so-called "advancements and improvements" in the niggers' way of life--for, as the leftist, progressive Marxist social engineers still attempt to make us believe, "the poor, poor niggers have been so mistreated, misunderstood, dispossessed, held down, and have felt the 'pangs' of discrimination for oh-so long that the niggers STILL need help and assistance." And every single word out of the mouths of the leftist, progressive Marxist social engineers is more of the same brainwashing and indoctrination that put so many millions of White people into a state of permanent hypnosis.

And, tragically, far-too-many White people will absorb and believe every single word. It is a symptom of a permanent sickness and illness called "White liberal guilt." The jews are the absolute masters at instilling guilt into the masses. Read your history books--HONEST, FORTHRIGHT history books. The history of the White race is tragically littered with magnificent, amazing White empires that have collapsed from within due to insidious, internal social re-engineering and brainwashing triggered, fomented, and facilitated by the jews. The greatest White empire and the greatest White sub-race, the Roman Empire, in the long recorded history of mankind, was brought down and destroyed by almost exactly the very same cancerous internal decay as is destroying America.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:24 am

Okay, it had been a while since I read about this, but for purposes of this conversation I looked it up again. It does appear that I was mistaken. He didn't exactly "apologize" for the songs. He gave an interview saying he did it only for the money, he had Black friends, etc. which to me could imply that he didn't really mean it (as far as the message goes). However, he also said a few things which seemed to be hedging his statements, so I can't call it.

The article is here:

https://www.nola.com/gambit/news/articl ... 733ca.html
H0216

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:12 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:24 am
Okay, it had been a while since I read about this, but for purposes of this conversation I looked it up again. It does appear that I was mistaken. He didn't exactly "apologize" for the songs. He gave an interview saying he did it only for the money, he had Black friends, etc. which to me could imply that he didn't really mean it (as far as the message goes). However, he also said a few things which seemed to be hedging his statements, so I can't call it.

The article is here:

https://www.nola.com/gambit/news/articl ... 733ca.html
Thanks. It's not a huge deal, but appreciate you looking that up.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE