The Changing of the Commander in Chief's Guard

Amuse us!
Will Williams

The Changing of the Commander in Chief's Guard

Post by Will Williams » Tue May 10, 2022 8:28 am

Don't lament. You have to laugh. :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: The Changing of the Commander in Chief's Guard

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Tue May 10, 2022 5:08 pm

That’s a load of diversity all in one package, but maybe not enough. The next appointee is likely to be an HIV positive hunchbacked lesbian Pygmy who is also an illegal alien and a crackhead. :lol:

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed May 11, 2022 2:04 am

No, not a crackhead!

:lol:
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed May 11, 2022 7:58 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:08 pm
That’s a load of diversity all in one package, but maybe not enough. The next appointee is likely to be an HIV positive hunchbacked lesbian Pygmy who is also an illegal alien and a crackhead. :lol:
You may not be far off, C.E. What a great day it must be for females "of color" to have their first Presidential Press Secretary. What I just learned is that she's also the first "openly out LGBT+" Press Secretary. :o

If the Colored it will ever call on FOX News' White House Correspondent Peter Doocy, he has to ask, "Which is it, are you a Lesbian, or Bisexual, or are you a Tranny? And with the + thing, are you a Coprophil, or or a Necrophile, or maybe a Zoophile? The American people deserve to know?"
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed May 11, 2022 11:17 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 7:58 am

...are you a Coprophil...?"
:D
I had to look that one up, Chairman! Unfortunately, she is essentially that, yes. It is a shame to see what our country has become. But, the flip side is that these parasites are no match for us without support from the power of the state which our ancestors set into place. We all know that as this idiotic, Jewified system gets weaker and weaker, our Alliance will become stronger and stronger until we can basically just do whatever we want without whatever is left of the government and police being able to stop us. I don't fear these freaks at all, personally: they had better just be glad they DO have the current system in place, to protect them from good White men like me who've still got some of that old warrior blood flowing through our veins. I'll let the CONservatives and the Christian suckers try to hold on to this rotten system (they kind of like it, after all, despite their whining). Meanwhile, I'll be out here in the trenches (read: California) trying to educate more Whites and organize them into a Unit.
H0216