CNN, of all things.

Amuse us!
Jim Mathias

Re: CNN, of all things.

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:08 am

I'm so glad to have given up TV in the late 1980s. This reminder as to why I did so confirms a good choice was made for the benefit of mind and spirit.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:56 am

This is a mind-numbingly stupid thing to complain about, even by liberal standards. Is there any poor person of any race whose first complaint about their lack of wealth is that they don't have enough money to afford a ticket on a commercial space flight? I'm poor myself, and that isn't even in my top 5.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:06 am

Nothing is stopping all these Black entrepreneurs the media tells me exist from starting their own SpaceX and favoring Black passengers.

...except, of course, the fact that the entire idea of Black genius, whether in business capital or in spaceflight, is nothing but a few toots from the Pied Piper's magic flute.
H0195

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:03 pm

The crew is not all White. One member is a Jew and an Israeli national, as in he actually lives in Israel. For that reason, I am not paying any attention to this flight.

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:18 pm

californiasurviving wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:16 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:08 am
I'm so glad to have given up TV in the late 1980s. This reminder as to why I did so confirms a good choice was made for the benefit of mind and spirit.
I've moved on to a point where these articles are nothing but downright laughable, clearly seeing the tricks and deliberate deceit. It's like with what William Pierce did when he was watching TV to see and disassemble the controlled media's propaganda - the only thing that isn't funny is the fact people watch this and truly believe it.
Really, this one did make me smile because of the sheer absurdity. There hasn't even been a commercial space flight sector for two minutes and already it is "plagued" with racism. I think these writers are just trying to fill their daily anti-White quota more than anything. Even with how crazy liberals are, I find it hard to imagine that huge swaths are truly outraged about such a non-issue as this.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:02 pm

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:06 am
Nothing is stopping all these Black entrepreneurs the media tells me exist from starting their own SpaceX and favoring Black passengers.
Negroes in space is not unprecedented. This story from the early 1960s:

"NASA decided they'd finally send a man up in a capsule after sending only monkeys in the earlier missions. They fire the man, a Negro, and the monkey into space. The intercom crackles: 'Monkey, fire the retros.' A little later: 'Monkey, check the solid fuel supply.' Later still: 'Monkey, check the life support systems for the man.' The Negro astronaut takes umbrage and radios NASA 'When do I get to do something?' NASA replies: 'In 15 minutes – feed the monkey.'"
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ