Ruck Racism

Amuse us!
A_whytt_mann

Ruck Racism

Post by A_whytt_mann » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:53 pm

My boss asked me to participate in a rucking event. I enjoy hiking and going for rucks if it's to a pretty camping spot or deep in the woods or on a mountain trail. I only declined once he told me why we where rucking.

A_whytt_mann

Re: Ruck Racism

Post by A_whytt_mann » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:56 pm

Screenshot_20210205-145501_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210205-145501_Gallery.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 4041 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:14 pm

Well ruck them then.

That's one organization where you'll be fortunate to get an honorable discharge from. Get it and go asap!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:19 pm

A_whytt_mann wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:53 pm
My boss asked me to participate in a rucking event. I enjoy hiking and going for rucks if it's to a pretty camping spot or deep in the woods or on a mountain trail. I only declined once he told me why we where rucking.
I can see where you thought going "rucking" meant hiking.
Ruck sack
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

A_whytt_mann

Post by A_whytt_mann » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:09 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:14 pm
Well ruck them then.

That's one organization where you'll be fortunate to get an honorable discharge from. Get it and go asap!
Yeah it just keeps getting worse. I have been looking for ways to fight back, but its becoming unsalvageable.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:25 am

A_whytt_mann wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:09 pm

Yeah it just keeps getting worse. I have been looking for ways to fight back, but its becoming unsalvageable.
I don't think you'll find many ways to protest our predicament in the military.. however there's much as a citizen you can do. In fact, lately, I've had more hope for educating and "fighting back" as you say than ever before. I know education of our situation doesn't seem glamorous but its a step that we must take to begin revolution.
Just like a baby an organization needs to be fed and have energy to crawl, it then goes from crawling to walking..you don't get there without people and resources, and you get those from education and from outreach.

Some people want to run before they can even crawl and get impatient. Well this isn't a game. We could take our best men and women and throw them at the wall top speed and not even make a dent. That's the situation we are in. Instead of throwing ourselves at the wall and doing nothing. Let us use our brains and work together shall we?
I'm not accusing you of being such a person, I just want to point out the fallacy and how it's important to do the "boring" "unglamorous" work. It must be done. Without it, how can we do anything else? If you don't feed your child it won't grow and neither will our organization. Without organization we are lone wolves who can do little but howl about the situation, as many sad Whites do now, to no avail.

A_whytt_mann

Post by A_whytt_mann » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:53 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:25 am
A_whytt_mann wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:09 pm

I don't think you'll find many ways to protest our predicament in the military.. however there's much as a citizen you can do. In fact, lately, I've had more hope for educating and "fighting back" as you say than ever before. I know education of our situation doesn't seem glamorous but its a step that we must take to begin revolution.
Just like a baby an organization needs to be fed and have energy to crawl, it then goes from crawling to walking..you don't get there without people and resources, and you get those from education and from outreach.

Some people want to run before they can even crawl and get impatient. Well this isn't a game. We could take our best men and women and throw them at the wall top speed and not even make a dent. That's the situation we are in. Instead of throwing ourselves at the wall and doing nothing. Let us use our brains and work together shall we?
I'm not accusing you of being such a person, I just want to point out the fallacy and how it's important to do the "boring" "unglamorous" work. It must be done. Without it, how can we do anything else? If you don't feed your child it won't grow and neither will our organization. Without organization we are lone wolves who can do little but howl about the situation, as many sad Whites do now, to no avail.
I completely agree. I am hopefully that I can be a tool to the NA and help in anyway asked of me by the organization.