Congratulations to this year's graduates

Amuse us!
Will Williams

Congratulations to this year's graduates

Post by Will Williams » Thu May 16, 2019 10:50 am

We are proud of you and your accomplishments. We're confident that you will continue with even more successes. Good luck in your next adventures. Congrats Grad!

I squeaked by to graduate from high school, but never finished college. However, I did just complete my court-ordered studies in Anger Management. I'm now certified by the Correctional Counseling Institute, with a certificate suitable for framing and hanging on my office wall:
:lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PallidaMort

Re: Congratulations to this year's graduates

Post by PallidaMort » Thu May 16, 2019 1:18 pm

Congratulations Chairman! You are now certified to "Cope with Anger". Is this something you can put on future resumes?
Attachments
bq-5c327ec9dba95.jpeg
bq-5c327ec9dba95.jpeg (57.55 KiB) Viewed 5446 times

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Thu May 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Congratulations Grads and congratulations Chairman Williams,

Sarcasm, my favorite form of comedy...

Whitehealer

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu May 16, 2019 10:23 pm

B-w-a-a-a-a-h! I want one! How else am I supposed to deal with Christians?
61281.jpg
61281.jpg (52.67 KiB) Viewed 5412 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Why couldn't I get some fancy paperwork for my felony firearm on the grounds of a stadium...errr...school conviction?? Something colorful with train tracks, chains, and kangaroos would suit nicely. 8-)

But I'll settle for exoneration (in writing) from the state supreme court.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 17, 2019 12:12 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:B-w-a-a-a-a-h! I want one! How else am I supposed to deal with Christians?
61281.jpg
Thanks again for reducing the size of my enormous image, Wade. One of these days we'll get together for a few minutes and you can teach me how you do that.

You have such a visceral dislike of Christians' refusal to see reality that it's probably best that you don't confront them, just interact with those of us, few that we may be currently, who have already been deprogrammed from the otherworldly spookcraft that has its roots in the Middle-eastern Jewish belief system.

Don't criticize the Christian (most of us were raised that way); criticize his race-destroying world view. Cosmotheism is an easy sell to someone who is a race-thinker, who is already racially conscious. Most Whites, unfortunately, are not.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ