Ali Bongo Feeling Better

Amuse us!
Will Williams

Ali Bongo Feeling Better

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Ali Bongo: Gabon leader 'seriously ill but recovering'

11 November 2018

Gabonese President Ali Bongo is seriously ill but on the mend, his spokesman says, ending weeks of official silence on his condition.

Speculation has mounted on the health of President Bongo, 59, with some reports saying he suffered a stroke.

He is being treated in Saudi Arabia, with the initial announcement last month saying he was suffering fatigue.

His spokesman Ike Ngouoni said Mr Bongo was "recovering all of his physical abilities".

No mention was made of a stroke but the president had suffered "bleeding which required medical care", Mr Ngouoni said.

Ali Bongo succeeded his father Omar Bongo as president in 2009, who governed the western African nation for more than 40 years.

Ali Bongo Ondimba, President of Gabon, with Mrs. Ondimba nd the Obamas

After the Mugabes, which African dynasties remain?
He narrowly won re-election in 2016 in a poll marred by violence and accusations of fraud.

Earlier this month, with President Bongo away in the Saudi capital Riyadh, Gabon's opposition leader Jean Ping again claimed victory in the poll.

On Friday a Gabonese newspaper was suspended for three months for saying the country was on "autopilot" and that the prime minister should be appointed interim leader.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-46170730
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Ali Bongo Feeling Better

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:17 am

Bongo couldn't trust his own doctors to be competent enough to care for him, eh? Or is it that Gabon produces no doctors worthy of the name--except perhaps those of the "witch" variety...?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:32 am

Jim Mathias wrote:Bongo couldn't trust his own doctors to be competent enough to care for him, eh? Or is it that Gabon produces no doctors worthy of the name--except perhaps those of the "witch" variety...?
Who is that White woman standing with 'Bongo?' I have seen a picture of my
sister standing next to Nelson Mandela many years ago. However, I am sure
it was what is called a 'photo op' because on the other side was my brother-in-law.
Is this another 'photo op,' or are we looking at a Mud Shark?
:?:

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:46 pm

Wade wrote: Who is that White woman standing with 'Bongo?' I have seen a picture of my
sister standing next to Nelson Mandela many years ago. However, I am sure
it was what is called a 'photo op' because on the other side was my brother-in-law.
Is this another 'photo op,' or are we looking at a Mud Shark?
:?:
That is Congo-Bongo's very own mud shark, and his 2nd one at that. This one is from France, his first one was from California. :roll:

THEWOTANIST

Post by THEWOTANIST » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Burn the coal,
Pay the toll.
Attachments
Coal Burner.png
Coal Burner.png (72 KiB) Viewed 5100 times