Bible-Thumping Flat Earth

Amuse us!
Wade Hampton III

Bible-Thumping Flat Earth

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Do you believe in flat Earth? Why?

Luis Medrano, Animation scientist. Motion Orchestrator.
Answered Mar 10.
Originally Answered: Do you believe the Earth is flat? Why is it not?

I saw an interview by a news channel of two of the main proponents of
the flat earth during the flat earth convention. These were their “arguments”.

“Earth just can’t be round. I don’t see a round earth when I look around”
“I live by the Bible. There’s no place in the Bible that says anything
about the earth being round.”

Questions like this one had relevance decades ago, before satellites, rockets
and trips to the moon, before we had to calculate the roundness of the earth,
and the best evidence of planetary roundness was to look at other planets which,
well, are round. All that changed when we went to space. Why? Because we have
freakin’ photos of our planet! Thousands of them.

If you want to join the conspiracy theorists, go ahead but know there is nothing
to believe when it comes to the shape of the earth. You believe when you don’t
know. We know. We don’t believe the earth is round because it is not a belief,
it is a fact.
To Flat Or Not Too Flat
To Flat Or Not Too Flat
57327.JPG (43.17 KiB) Viewed 2300 times

Sturmvogel_792

Re: Bible-Thumping Flat Earth

Post by Sturmvogel_792 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:24 am

I swear, the worshippers of the nailed Jew are one of the main issues in the nationalist movement right now. Here in Europe, we have a significant number of people who could become White nationalists who end up becoming fanatical Catholics, who side with equally fanatical Negroids against their fellow white men, just because some of them happen to be Orthodox or Protestant.

Add on that that flat earth BS, and you get a largely decredibilised right wing in the developed world.

Jim Mathias

Re: Bible-Thumping Flat Earth

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:10 am

Sturmvogel_792 wrote:Here in Europe, we have a significant number of people who could become White nationalists who end up becoming fanatical Catholics, who side with equally fanatical Negroids against their fellow white men, just because some of them happen to be Orthodox or Protestant.
If these Whites are so treasonous as to become fanatically anti-White, do we really want them? Some "White nationalist" groups might, but we Cosmotheists here at White biocentrism do not. It's my belief that Whites who, like us, have sincerely held beliefs in putting our race on a consciously-driven (as opposed to instinctively made) progressive path towards godhood do so having been awakened to their duty and naturally responded by helping other Whites with the same natural inclination to do the same thing. Those who obey the instinct of or who are susceptible to propaganda promoting race-treason shouldn't be admitted among us. I think of this as being a biological affair, over time we Whites have degenerated our own kind with unrestricted breeding practices which brought about more Whites who are like non-Whites that care only for themselves no matter the consequences. I look around me and see way too many Whites who should not be permitted to breed.

These other cults you speak of, Catholicism, Protestantism, and so on merely provide a framework to bring in and organize race-traitors--and to me the only value in this is that the leaders of race-traitors can be easily identified for future disposition when they expose themselves to us by their destructive behavior against us.

For the near future, I've often said to trusted friends that the only Whites who will exist 100 years from now will all be racially loyal to our own people and it is this core that will bring about our "New People" that we show on our National Vanguard website logo, the National Alliance business cards, and are explained more fully in the essays and other materials on the topic of Cosmotheism. We'll be much smaller in numbers, but better in many ways.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.