When Harry Became Sally

Amuse us!
PhuBai68

Re: When Harry Became Sally

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:22 am

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:22 pm
I've been away for a couple of months and haven't had access to a computer during that period. I'll be trying to catcch up with things I missed for a while.

A correspondent sent me the following article: https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... sembarking

It's hard to believe this Turner traitor -- paid in excess of $100,000,000 by the FBI several years ago to infiltrate and underminee White Nationalist groups and was even sent to federal prison by his "former associates in the intelligence community." I'll leave to others to search for Turner's history of treason to his race. Whether the report from the San Diego paper is accurare or not doesn'tt matter. What matters to our Alliance is that some people believe Turner can b rehabilitated.
Always go with your gut and my gut feeling at the time was "How can this man drive around in a new car, send his son to private school, live in the very high tax town of North Bergen in county of Hudson, pay his homeowners/mortgage, pay for his own and family's health insurance and be traipsing all over the country giving speeches? Where the hell is he getting his money"

I even asked him once - "Oh, I sell business real estate. High end commercial buildings."

The problem was, I wanted to believe in him.
He was giving all these great speeches.
Had his online radio show.
Organized rallies.
Was a member of our North Jersey Unit.
(which may have been
the WHY that Daryle Lamont Jenkins and his One Peoples Project always managed to show up and protest every one of our unit meetings)

I wonder "if" he even did go to jail or if it was some elaborate ruse?
You know, so he good get back into the "good graces" of the White Nationalist community or at least get some insider information.
All this stink with FBI agitators that's been coming out lately - involved in the kidnap plot of Governor Gretchen Whitmer and the January 6th protest - I wouldn't put anything past this crooked crew.
Attachments
Northeastern Conference 015.jpg
Northeastern Conference 015.jpg (424.42 KiB) Viewed 908 times
Liberty State Park 025.jpg
Liberty State Park 025.jpg (46.26 KiB) Viewed 908 times
Liberty SP-001.jpg
Liberty SP-001.jpg (448.6 KiB) Viewed 908 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.