Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:03 pm

Opinions from the Web....

Dr. Paul McHugh, the university distinguished service professor of psychiatry
at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, explains:

“Transgendered men do not become women, nor do transgendered women become
men. All (including Bruce Jenner) become feminized men or masculinized women,
counterfeits or impersonators of the sex with which they ‘identify.’ In that
lies their problematic future. When ‘the tumult and shouting dies,’ it proves
not easy nor wise to live in a counterfeit sexual garb. The most thorough follow
- up of sex-reassigned people—extending over 30 years and conducted in Sweden,
where the culture is strongly supportive of the transgendered — documents their
lifelong mental unrest. Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide
rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that
of comparable peers.”
No Way Bruce
No Way Bruce
53921.jpg (72.66 KiB) Viewed 7658 times
http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php ... impossible

Wade Hampton III

Re: When Harry Became Sally

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:21 am

See how the Jews planted the seed with the idea of "private truth,"
which is "multiculturalism" for reality, not just race. What better
way to sow destruction: everybody's "private truth" is equally valid,
except 'racists,' whose truth isn't private since it's based on facts.

Christianity is where we went wrong. That was the fatal mistake and
misstep, no matter the original intention or production values. What
better way to introduce alt-reality than having it not merely God
approved but coming out of God's balls. Christianity is "private truth."

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 121700.mp4

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:56 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:See how the Jews planted the seed with the idea of "private truth,"
which is "multiculturalism" for reality, not just race. What better
way to sow destruction: everybody's "private truth" is equally valid,
except 'racists,' whose truth isn't private since it's based on facts.

Christianity is where we went wrong. That was the fatal mistake and
misstep, no matter the original intention or production values. What
better way to introduce alt-reality than having it not merely God
approved but coming out of God's balls. Christianity is "private truth."

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 121700.mp4
I see christinsanity, feminism, egalitarianism, egoism, and other Jewish fecal matter of the mind that could be called the Cult of Diversity as being a way for those of us who believe what our eyes and good sense make of reality to separate ourselves from those others of us who buy into their lies and misdirection. That so many millions of Whites buy into this Cult tells me that we've downbred ourselves to a great extent over the past several hundred years, but they have made themselves conspicuous now that treason against their own race is "celebrated" as a good thing. Let's keep this in mind when it comes time to make good use of this information.

And then there's still a lot of good, raw genetic material in many Whites and I believe it's important to continue to produce the best arguments for them to support (if not actually join) us in our efforts to get our race back on track towards godhood. They'll be of use to our overall aims when the time is right, and they wont forget who the race traitors among us are.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:22 am

Wade, you say "Christianity is where we went wrong," but you would promote here on WB the FBI/JTTF asset and race traitor Hal Turner who exclaimed as an Alliance spokesman under Erich Gliebe that, "Anyone who is not a Christian needs to be killed." Do you see where such a contradiction like that might confuse people?

Never again will there be Alliance spokesmen such as Hal Turner or Frank Weltner.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:28 pm

Will Williams wrote:

Wade, you say "Christianity is where we went wrong," but you would promote here on WB the FBI/JTTF asset and race traitor Hal Turner who exclaimed as an Alliance spokesman under Erich Gliebe that, "Anyone who is not a Christian needs to be killed." Do you see where such a contradiction like that might confuse people?

Never again will there be Alliance spokesmen such as Hal Turner or Frank Weltner.
I was not aware of Hal Turner in that particular context when I posted the original item and
thread banner back then. Same can be said with my brief re-encounter with the late Dr. Ian
Gale back in '09, when I was not aware that Gliebe had modified WLP's handbook on the Christian
problem.

Dr. Gale is gone for good. I have no idea of the whereabouts of either Gliebe or Turner, nor do I care.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:16 pm

The Hal Turner Show
Stupid me and all the money I sent in to support him in the early 2000's.

Transgender
My son works in a rural area.
There's a woman becoming a man where he works.
According to my son this she/he was a damned attractive woman originally but now with the hormone treatments is growing facial hair and changing.
So being a rural area and being my son is originally from New Jersey (Nueva Yersee) one of the locals was busting him, "Hell, ya outta feel right at home now with a tranny working here."
He replies, "What the hell is wrong with you good old boys? I would've thought you would have 'it' dragged behind a pick-up down a dirt road by now." which had everyone laughing.

Figured that story might get a few chuckles as sad as it is.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:07 am

PhuBai68 wrote:The Hal Turner Show
Stupid me and all the money I sent in to support him in the early 2000's.

Transgender
My son works in a rural area.
There's a woman becoming a man where he works.
According to my son this she/he was a damned attractive woman originally but now with the hormone treatments is growing facial hair and changing.
So being a rural area and being my son is originally from New Jersey (Nueva Yersee) one of the locals was busting him, "Hell, ya outta feel right at home now with a tranny working here."
He replies, "What the hell is wrong with you good old boys? I would've thought you would have 'it' dragged behind a pick-up down a dirt road by now." which had everyone laughing.

Figured that story might get a few chuckles as sad as it is.
It was worth a chuckle, but all them boys cracking jokes and failing to get involved (or at least supporting those who do) ought to consider that in the long run those who just stand around and do nothing are as much to blame as those who are actively working to destroy us--their passive acceptance is enabling.

Who was that said, "“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing....?"
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:14 pm

Jim Mathias wrote: Who was that said, "“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing....?"
Seems to be attributed to many ••••

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/12/04/good-men-do/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:22 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:22 am

I've been away for a couple of months and haven't had access to a computer during that period. I'll be trying to catcch up with things I missed for a while.

A correspondent sent me the following article: https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... sembarking

It's hard to believe this Turner traitor -- paid in excess of $100,000,000 by the FBI several years ago to infiltrate and underminee White Nationalist groups and was even sent to federal prison by his "former associates in the intelligence community." I'll leave to others to search for Turner's history of treason to his race. Whether the report from the San Diego paper is accurare or not doesn'tt matter. What matters to our Alliance is that some people believe Turner can b rehabilitated.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:42 am

Good to see you back online, Will. Hal Turner was known for his over the top rhetoric on his show/website in the early 2000s- so over the top it inspired the more gullible into causing criminal activity.

We in the Alliance have so much to do that's legal and necessary that buying into federal entrapment schemes severely hinders our purpose rather than helping.