I thought Trypophobia only happened to humans, like this girl:
Ouch!
Ouch!
28.jpg (70.04 KiB) Viewed 3208 times
I was wrong.

White Man 1

Re: Trypophobia

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:20 am

It's fascinating how similar that space object looks to a piece of coral. I wonder if it has to do with fractals appearing in nature?

For those unfamiliar with Trypophobia;
Trypophobia is a proposed phobia (intense, irrational fear, or anxiety) of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps.[3][4] The condition is not officially recognized as a mental disorder,[1] and is rarely referenced in scientific literature.[5][6]

Although few studies have been done on trypophobia, researchers hypothesize that it is the result of a biological revulsion that associates trypophobic shapes with danger or disease, and may therefore have an evolutionary basis.[1]

The term trypophobia is believed to have been coined by a participant in an online forum in 2005.[5] Since then, the concept of trypophobia has become popular on social media.[5]

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:35 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
For those unfamiliar with Trypophobia
Here is the palm of a hand with holes that appear to be bleeding. I have a sister over
in Atlanta who apparently has this disorder. However, she is under the impression
that is communicable, as in smallpox.
Bleeding Holes
Bleeding Holes
26.jpg (24.89 KiB) Viewed 3068 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:15 pm

[quote="Wade Hampton III"]
Selfie photo of Playdough spread on palm, with
blackberry syrup-filled holes (found on Facebook)

Sorry to hear that about your crazy sister, Wade. Sounds like a personal problem. WM1 defined this nuttiness for us:
---
...(intense, irrational fear, or anxiety) of irregular patterns or clusters of small holes or bumps.The condition is not officially recognized as a mental disorder, [but should be]... [T]he concept of trypophobia has become popular on social media.

:lol:

I'm sure we can come up with better examples of subjects driven by irrational fears -- Christianity, for example, with it's hellish hell :twisted: -- and how that impacts our White Biocentric struggle,

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Wade says, "There may be something more to this condition that meets the eye..."

Is this ‘unusual but common’ condition simply a fear of holes, or something
more complicated? Tim Wallace reports. Editor’s note: Readers who feel an aversion
to images of clusters of holes or roughly circular objects may wish to avoid
scrolling down.
Aargh!
Aargh!
25.jpg (54.72 KiB) Viewed 2807 times
https://cosmosmagazine.com/biology/tryp ... of-disgust