a true story

Amuse us!
PhuBai68

a true story

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:40 am

Going back a bunch of decades here.

I was a corporal at the time so a NCO therefore put in charge of a sandbag filling detail.
If memories are serving correctly about 3 or 4 white Marines and one black.
Leadership through example so I'm pitching in and helping.
The white men are working like well oiled machines - taking turns; one holding the bag open while another fills it with sand then tying off and tossing onto the ever growing pile.
Meanwhile I'm teamed up with the black.

I'm doing the holding open, tying and tossing while he's filling the bag (I never knew someone could move that slowly) all the while bitching.
"When eyes gets outta this green muthar f****r i be pushing a rod-doe."
"What?"
"I be pushing a rod-doe."
"What's a rod-doe?"
"Shee-it man, a rod-doe! Doncha know nutthi?"
"No, I don't know what a rod-doe is."
"A muthar f****** Cadillac EL DOE ROD O!"
"Oh, where are you going to get the money to buy this Cadillac El Dorado?"
"I be workin con struc shun."
"Oh, what are you going to work in construction?"
"Shee-it man! I be con struc ting!"
"Oh, okay."

About then I realized he was about as intelligent as a sack of rocks and stopped the conversation.
Back then -the Vietnam years- many in the military where there because the judge gave them a choice, either go to jail or enlist and I'm thinking this dumb Negro could have been one of those OR maybe he was just one low IQ Negro.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Re: a true story

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:03 pm

speaking of dumb Negroes, ebonics, and the word doe, I'm reminded of one who was a contestant on the TV game show "Password" years ago.

A word was whispered to one contestant, a celebrity. The studio audience and folks at home were told the word, then the contestant who knew the word had to give clues to the other contestant out loud, in this case to the stupid Negro, and from the clue given she's supposed to guess the whispered word that everybody else but she knows.

The secret word she had to guess was "deer." The logical clue given to the dumb Negro was "doe."

Her guess after getting that clue was "doe knob." :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

permela

Why Jews want Whites to marry Negroes.

Post by permela » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:51 am

Should Aryans who consider themselves to be superior and intelligent ask themselves why non-Whites are replacing them, why the White race will no longer exist a few generations from now, and why Jews manipulated them into destroying themselves via both World Wars? :lol:

Destroying the White race and lowering its IQ via miscegenation with Negroes is part of the Jewish plan to rule the world forever. Jews have obfuscated the Fertile Crescent origins of the Aryan race in order to cover up their genocidal agenda.
WHITE FLIGHT
Joshua 24:12 - And I sent the hornet before you, which drave them out from before you, even the two kings of the Amorites; but not with thy sword, nor with thy bow.
WHITE GENOCIDE
Deuteronomy 7:16 - And thou shalt consume all the people which the Lord thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them . . . . . 24 And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.
JEWISH SUPREMACY
Ezra 9:2 - Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.
ARYANS FROM THE FERTILE CRESCENT POPULATED NORTHERN EUROPE
Balaresque et al. state: "The relative contributions to modern European populations of Paleolithic hunter-gatherers and Neolithic farmers from the Near East have been intensely debated. Haplogroup R1b1b2 (R-M269) is the commonest European Y-chromosomal lineage, increasing in frequency from east to west, and carried by 110 million European men... The distribution of this lineage, the diversity within it, and estimates of its age all suggest that it spread with farming from the Near East. Taken with evidence on the origins of other lineages, this indicates that most European Y chromosomes descend from Near Eastern farmers... Previous studies suggested a Paleolithic origin, but here we show that the geographical distribution of its microsatellite diversity is best explained by spread from a single source in the Near East via Anatolia during the Neolithic ... in contrast, most maternal lineages descend from hunter-gatherers ..." Most Europeans have Crô-Magnon mitochondrial DNA because Neolithic farmers took the land and women of the hunter-gatherers.

NOTE: ISOGG changed the name of HG R1b1b2 (R-M269) to HG R1b1a2 (R-M269).

According to this Wikipedia article about HG R1b1a2 (a.k.a. R-M269), "the distribution of R1b STR variance in Europe forms a cline from east to west, which is more consistent with an entry into Europe from Western Asia with the spread of farming... "The frequency is about 71% in Scotland, 70% in Spain and 60% in France. In south-eastern England the frequency of this clade is about 70%; in parts of the rest of north and western England, Spain, Portugal, Wales and Ireland, it is as high as 90%; and in parts of north-western Ireland it reaches 98%."
THE FOLLOWING GENETIC MUTATIONS PROVE THAT ARYANS ARE HAMITIC
Haplogroup R1b1b2 (R-M269) is the commonest European Y-chromosomal lineage. Hamitic Pharoah Tutankhamun belonged to haplogroup M269, and lived in the Fertile Crescent at least 3300 ybp. A Hamite is "A member of a group of peoples of northern and northeast Africa, including the Berbers, Tuaregs, and the ancient Egyptians and their descendants, thought to be descended from the biblical patriarch "Ham" http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hamite. Wikipedia's article about the Hamitic race is at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamites#H ... hypothesis

R1b1a1a2 (M269), +103 SNPs, formed 13300 ybp, TMRCA 6300 ybp -

R1b1a1a (P297) formed 16800 ybp, TMRCA 13300 ybp in Africa

R1b1a1 (L388) formed 17100 ybp, TMRCA 16800 ybp

R1b1a (L754) formed 18900 ybp, TMRCA 17100 ybp. The common ancestor of the Celts and the Hamitic Ouldémé belonged to this haplogroup. The Ouldémé still live in the Sahel, and survived the drought known as the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) there.

R1b1 (L278) formed 20400 ybp, TMRCA 18900 ybp

R1b (M343) formed 22800 ybp, TMRCA 20400 ybp

R1 (M173, P245 ...) formed 28200 ybp, TMRCA 22800 ybp

R (M207) formed 31900 ybp

P (P284) + 176 SNPs formed 45400 ybp, TMRCA 31900 ybp

K2b (L405) formed 45400 ybp, TMRCA 45400 ybp

K (M184) +18 SNPs formed 47200 ybp, TMRCA 45400 ybp. The mutation known as SNP "K" first occurred in "Noah's" son Ham. "Ham" is the concestor of the Chadic Ouldémé, the ancient Canaanites and Egyptians, etc. Ham's sibling "IJ" is the concestor of ALL SEMITES, e.g., Jews, Arabs and the Hyksos herdsmen who conquered ancient Egypt during the time of Abraham about four Thousand Years Ago (KYA).

IJK (L15) formed 48500 ybp, TMRCA 47200 ybp. The man in whom SNP IJK first occurred lived in the Sahel about 48,500 years ago. He is the mythical concestor of the Crô-Magnons (southern Europeans or Japhet), Semites (Shem), and the Hamites, who are still being maligned by the Semites. His name was "Noah" according to the "Table of Nations" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generations_of_Noah. All of Noah's descendants are called "Afro-Asiatic", since some of them still live in Africa.

White Man 1

Re: a true story

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:13 am

Is the flea superior or more intelligent than the dog, although they may overpower the dog and kill it?