Facebook for old folks

Amuse us!
Will Williams

Facebook for old folks

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Facebook for an older Generation

This is for people of an older generation who do not really comprehend why Facebook exists.

Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same Facebook principles.

Therefore, every day I go out on the street and tell the passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before, and what I will do tomorrow. Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog, of me gardening and spending time in my pool. I also listen to their conversations and I tell them I love them.

It works! I already have 3 persons following me: 2 police officers and a psychotherapist.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

adolf512

Re: Facebook for old folks

Post by adolf512 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:06 pm

This is why i deleted my facebook account. Facebook was a huge waste of time and it was useless for everything, all my former friends started to use it less and less.

No one cares about what you have eaten or what you are going to do the next day, if anything social networks will make you alone. Most people simply does not think and use facebook becuase everyone else does, same with watching TV.

Michael

Re: Facebook for old folks

Post by Michael » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:05 am

Oh, now thats funny!

I had a 'ghost account' on Facebook and witnessed my old friends airing out not just their dirty laundry, but all their laundry.
I was embarrassed for them so much that i deleted my account.

I call it faceplant as thats pretty much what people do.