Joke or real?

Amuse us!
Jjack

Joke or real?

Post by Jjack » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:58 am

This is finding its way around today. I don't know how true it is but it sounds like a lot of fun.

According to Aissa Wayne
30765 P.C.H., Suite 203,
Malibu , CA 90260
Tel : (310) 457-9999

President Obama's SSN# is 042-68-4425, the same as Jean Paul Ludwig’s (deceased). Jean Paul Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut. Because of that, his SSN begins with the digits 042, reserved for Connecticut residents. Barack H. Obama never lived or worked in that state.

J. P. Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii. Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals. Ludwig never received Social Security benefits and no questions were ever raised about him being today 112 years old.

Dunham selected Mr. Ludwig's Connecticut SSN for her grandson Barry Obama.

http://www.gate.net/~joachim/

Will Williams

Re: Joke or real?

Post by Will Williams » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Jjack wrote:This is finding its way around today. I don't know how true it is but it sounds like a lot of fun.

According to Aissa Wayne
30765 P.C.H., Suite 203,
Malibu , CA 90260
Tel : (310) 457-9999...
Fun? I don't know. Maybe you can have some fun calling Alissa Wayne to see what she thinks of having her phone number put on the Internet, associated with Obama's SSN. I don't care about that or where Obama was born. He's not White and cannot represent the interests of our people. He's not my leader. Everything he does works to change America demographically, from formerly White to non-White, like him.
HNIC
More here about "Birthergate" for those interested in that: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.p ... 7140#p7140
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ