to this thread is quite welcome, as you will be telling me
MUCH MORE than I know!
huh.JPG
huh.JPG (9.32 KiB) Viewed 2799 times
:?:

Martin Graves

Re: Pansexual

Post by Martin Graves » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:38 pm

The left loves to create new sexualities to make them appear more unique and therefore important. Basically, pansexuality is the same as bisexuality in the sense that anybody is attractive to them. They claim its only difference is that bisexuals "only" like men and women, whereas pansexuals find anyone attractive, regardless of their genitalia (or in extreme cases. lack thereof).

There's no difference between bisexuality and pansexuality when looking at their potential sexual partners in a physical sense, mind you, but to those who believe gender and sex are different things, and that someone can "identify" as something other than male or female, that's where the difference lies. For example, someone who is physically male, but identifies themselves as a deer, wolf, attack helicopter, or a mythical creature (all types of otherkin), cannot be found attractive by someone who is bisexual -- as for all intents and purposes, they are not a human male, but rather are the animal or object they identify as -- whereas a pansexual can find anyone, regardless of mental disorder, equally attractive.

Yes, it's quite the diseased generation we've raised.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Pansexual

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:26 pm

In addition to devaluation of the Yuan, the Chinese have also "blessed" us with "interesting times."

:o