E. Michael Jones on religion and race

Amuse us!
Reinhard

E. Michael Jones on religion and race

Post by Reinhard » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:58 pm

"I remember being at a conference at Washington and they had this guy Tyndall who was head of the BNP, British National Party in the 70s. And he gave a speech in which he said how we should all be proud to be white guys. And then as an example of white culture, he mentioned Elizabethan England. That’s when the Catholics were being drawn and quartered. So in other words, it’s not going to fly.
After the speech, Tyndall was asked: are the Irish white? Tyndall says, “of course they’re white, my mother is Irish.” Are Jews white? And Tyndall says, “I don’t know.”

It got to the heart of this ridiculous ideology of “white guys.” I don’t believe in “white guys.” There was a time in America if you lived in the South, you were a Protestant, and there was a large ferment going on called “the Civil Rights Movement” that polarized both sides. If you lived in the North, you were Irish and you were Catholic, and you were Polish, and all that other type of stuff. And that’s the type of identity, ethnic identity, that is real.
And so what you have now is a guy like Pat Buchanan, who just sent me his latest book with a nice flattering inscription on the front of it, saying “We white guys have to stick together.” Pat, you’re not a white guy. You’re a Catholic. Catholics are not “white guys.” I don’t know what I have to say….and I think there is an element of Jewish misdirection, leading people into this trap. You know what I mean? Because they can manage that. Whereas they can’t manage a resurrection of Catholic identity.

Nazism was itself a false identity. I mean, in Germany, you were Protestant or you were Catholic. And that’s the unfortunate situation after the Reformation and the Thirty Years War. And so what he [Hitler] tried to do was come up with some type of confection that was based on Wagner. And it was a pre-Christian identity. It doesn’t work, it fails. And I’m saying this “white guy” stuff is going to fail. It’s preposterous, it’s not going to work. To go back to someone like Madison Grant? Madison Grant didn’t even believe in white guys. If Kevin [MacDonald] were in the room here, I’d try to bring this to his attention.

If you read Madison Grant's book, he says Europe is composed of three races. The Teutonic, the Mediterranean and the Alpine. And only the Teutonic race should be allowed into America. Well, he doesn’t believe in “white guys.” It has no roots. It’s got no basis in anything. Then you get, “well, what are White guy values?”
I once ran a cover of Fidelity Magazine, the title was White People and Their Values, and I put a picture of Mother Teresa and Joseph Stalin, side by side on the cover. It becomes an empty category that you can then fill with whatever you want to for purposes of political manipulation. Whereas that is not true of Catholic, Protestant and Jew. These are real ethnic identities in America. And I think that that’s what we have to get back to. I’m saying, white is like goy. What is white? It’s not black.

If you read the thing I did on Slaughter of Cities. The Poles in Chicago in 1910, referred to Protestants as white people. These people didn’t know they were white. This was the interesting thing about that conflict when Martin Luther King shows up in Chicago in 1966. Why are they white? Because Martin Luther King's here, that’s why they’re white. Otherwise, they were Lithuanians. It was the Lithuanians who threw rocks at him. You know, when he got out of the car and got hit in the head with a rock. They were Lithuanians but they were being portrayed as white people. It's a false identity, it's going nowhere. You're not white, Pat. It’s not an identity.

Identity in America is religious. Religious identity is ethnic identity in America. This is not my idea, it’s called the triple melting pot. It says after three generations, country of origin ceases to be your source of identity and religion becomes your source of identity. So America is Protestant, Catholic, Jew. That’s what you are in America. And that’s the source of your identity. And if you’re not that, you’re prey to pseudo-identity. And pseudo-identity are “NASCAR dads” which are consumer groups, they used to be called blue collar workers. Now they’re a consumer group called NASCAR dads. Harley Davidson riders are another pseudo-group that used to be blue collar workers. And I’m saying “white guy” is another pseudo-identity that is created to keep people enslaved.

Jjack

Re: E. Michael Jones on religion and race

Post by Jjack » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Mr. Jones,

We all have a DNA history. That’s identity. Simple observation shows that it does make a huge difference in human development. Men like Gobineau and that good Catholic fellow, Adolf Hitler, have studied the matter.

However, not all of us have an established religion. “He never, came, He ain’t coming and He had no Prophet,” some good folks think.

:geek: http://www.gate.net/~joachim/

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:34 pm

Reinhard wrote:"[quoting E. Michael Jones]...They were Lithuanians but they were being portrayed as white people. It's a false identity, it's going nowhere. You're not white, Pat. It’s not an identity. Identity in America is religious. Religious identity is ethnic identity in America....
That's about the nuttiest thing I've ever seen from Jones, a supposed "white guy."

Dr. Pierce once sent Jones an Alliance Members BULLETIN as a courtesy and Jones then asked to be removed from the Alliance mailing list because of the Alliance's "anti-Christian" stance.

There are two movements: one biological, the other Christian. White Biocentrism represents the former. Jones seems to deny his race altogether, preferring to favor Black Catholics or Black Protestants over White biological race-thinkers. Tsk, tsk!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Will Williams wrote:

There are two movements: one biological, the other Christian. White Biocentrism represents the former. Jones seems to deny his race altogether, preferring to favor Black Catholics or Black Protestants over White biological race-thinkers. Tsk, tsk!

Indeed! :D

One is based in Reality and the other is only a deadly Delusion.
True Cosmotheists choose Reality and the Upward Path of Life.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:58 am

Will Williams wrote:Dr. Pierce once sent Jones an Alliance Members BULLETIN as a courtesy and Jones then asked to be removed from the Alliance mailing list because of the Alliance's "anti-Christian" stance.
Correction: Wrong Michael. I get these Christians mixed up. It was the one who wrote They Were White and They Were Slaves, Michael Hoffman [Pictured here with NARRG "legal Liaison" and Christian Identist, Brian Wilson, at some Christian Identity conference] who told Dr. Pierce to remove him from the Alliance mailing list.

I was wondering last night after reading Michael Jones' piece, telling Pat Buchanan he isn't White, why his pamphlet wasn't named They Were Protestant and They Were Slaves -- then realized it was Hoffman's pamphlet.

Pat Buchanan may well put his life long Catholicism ahead of his race, but he is certainly a White man. Jones was certainly right when he said "Catholics are not white guys." Most Catholics these days are probably South or Central American or African as the Church puts more of a premium on Brown and Black "souls" than it does on White ones.

Ethnic Catholics
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:20 am

Hello Folks,

Any and all of these "Whites" that actually do identify themselves as being Christians,
firstly, are really all just Crypto-Jews, in my eyes, or all regardless of denomination.

As Ben Klassen once said, "Christianity has destroyed more minds than LSD!". Indeed.
It sure has done so, and also, more lives as well. It is just spiritual and mental aids,
in that it only destroys the spiritual and moral and rational immune system of our
White Race
and as it was originally-designed by the Jew, Saul of Tarsus, later Paul,
to actually do so.

The real cure for this spiritual aids is Dr. Pierce's Aryan and Faustian Cosmotheism.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Jimmy Marr

Post by Jimmy Marr » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:46 pm

Christianity is indeed a disaster for our people. Our native religious instinct has been deformed and grafted on to an alien tradition. Our christianized kinsmen understandably resist efforts to uproot those natural instincts entirely, which is why we must prepare a transplant milieu. The tough question is how. I suspect we must try to re-graft ourselves (Cosmotheists) onto the oldest possible Aryan tradition we can find. I don't know if that will be Vedic or Eddic or both or either, but I'm searching as if there is no tomorrow.

A friend posted this music video on Hitler's birthday and I found it inspiring. Does anyone else like it? Is there potential in this vein?

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:37 pm

:| “Christianity is indeed a disaster for our people.” Well, at first, Christianity kept at bay Jews and Muslims as it made Europeans aware of one identity. Lately, since 1492, the Semitic element has permeated European (and American) societies. Today, I agree, Christianity is a disaster for the peoples of Europe.

http://www.gate.net/~joachim/

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Jimmy Marr wrote:Christianity is indeed a disaster for our people. Our native religious instinct has been deformed and grafted on to an alien tradition. Our christianized kinsmen understandably resist efforts to uproot those natural instincts entirely, which is why we must prepare a transplant milieu. The tough question is how. I suspect we must try to re-graft ourselves (Cosmotheists) onto the oldest possible Aryan tradition we can find. I don't know if that will be Vedic or Eddic or both or either, but I'm searching as if there is no tomorrow.

A friend posted this music video on Hitler's birthday and I found it inspiring. Does anyone else like it? Is there potential in this vein?
Indeed. How to prepare a transplant milieu? The oldest Aryan tradition is Vedic but Eddic and even
others may be more appropriate depending upon the regional or national spiritual culture eventually
being replaced by our Faustian Cosmotheism. The good news is that strands of Cosmotheism are in
all Christian theologies, or even in all of the Abrahamic religions, and those can be stressed during a
re-conversion process, and straining out all that is "alien" to our own racial souls and own spirituality.

Those strands are in the mystic strains that alone are true religion and not alien supernatural spiritual
superstition.

I think I would have found the music video much more inspiring if it were in German, with English sub-titles,
rather than the singing in Indian Hindi, and of which only sounds mostly annoying and alien to my own ears.

The ancient Aryans, despite their caste system, were unable to keep from eventually being submerged by all
of the far more numerous non-White Dravidians that lived among them. We would do well to be much more
careful to not ever make the same mistake of miscegenation.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:04 am

Aristotle deduced "The force that moves without itself being moved." Someone vaguely alluded to it in Star Wars. Then, there's Hindu agnosticism: "Only He knows if His will created what's above and below... or perhaps not."

Perhaps you'd like to take a look @ the chapters on the Indus Valley on "The Throne and the Temple" below. It's free.

http://www.gate.net/~joachim/