Rikers Island to offer separate housing for tranny inmates

Amuse us!
Reinhard

Rikers Island to offer separate housing for tranny inmates

Post by Reinhard » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Rikers Island prison complex

Transgender "women" won’t have to live alongside other men while serving time at Rikers Island anymore, the city’s Department of Correction announced Tuesday.
Starting this week, these prisoners — who were born male but identify as female — will have the voluntary opportunity to move into a transgender housing unit that’s separate and safe from the rest of the prison population.
“Because inmates are not all alike, the department is creating specialized housing for many specific inmate groups,” DOC Commissioner Joe Ponte said.
Transgender "women"
“Just as adolescents, young adults, and mentally ill inmates have specialized needs, so do men who identify as women.”
Transgender inmates will also be provided with medical and mental-health care as needed.
The voluntary unit will start out with 30 beds — enough to house the roughly 30 to 35 transgender women behind bars at any given time.
Mariah Lopez, the executive director of the Strategic Trans Alliance for Radical Reform, called it the country’s “first exclusively transgender inmate facility.”

http://nypost.com/2014/11/19/rikers-isl ... r-inmates/

Wade Hampton III

Re: Rikers Island to offer separate housing for tranny inmat

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue May 05, 2015 2:11 am

Rick Santorum, who has become known over the years for his conservative
views on homosexuality, same-sex marriage, and other social issues, says
he believes Bruce Jenner deserves respect, and he believes Jenner's
belief about being a woman. "If he says he's a woman, then he's a woman,"
the former Pennsylvania Republican senator told BuzzFeed during a roundtable
discussion during the South Carolina Republican Party convention on Saturday.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/rick-s ... z3ZEyuRVHX

Wade says, "If I say I am a three-headed space alien, then goddamnit, I am a
three-headed space alien! So there!"
Three Heads Are Better Than Two
Three Heads Are Better Than Two
three-headed.jpg (71.62 KiB) Viewed 3424 times
:lol:

Will Williams

Re: Rikers Island to offer separate housing for tranny inmat

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 16, 2016 4:25 pm

Maybe Brucey just pretended to be a female so he could go in the girls' bathrooms in North Carolina? He's "still into women," after all.
---

The Continuing Saga of Caitlyn “the Bruce” Jenner
By Larry Farlow May 14, 2016

The latest news in the bizarre saga of Bruce Jenner is that he may “de-transition.” This is progressive-speak for he’s going to stop wearing a dress and painting his nails and go back to presenting himself as the gender he was born with – namely male.

According to recent reports, a close friend says Bruce is considering this because, among other reasons, of his continued interest in women:

“She’s still into women and wants to meet the right one,” says the source.

This brings up a host of questions for the “transgender” crowd and their supporters.

Was he delusional then, or is he delusional now? Was he being “true to himself” then, or now? If he was really a woman all those years before he transitioned, will he still be one when he de-transitions? If he’s a really a man once he de-transitions, was he really a woman before he did so? If not, was he really a man after all before he transitioned? Will we have to change the pronouns again? If I still call him Caitlyn after the de-transition, am I still a bigot?...
---
http://constitution.com/continuing-saga ... ce-jenner/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ