Lasagna Day

Amuse us!
RCavallius

Lasagna Day

Post by RCavallius » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:38 am

Today is National Lasagna Day, which is obviously an idiotic holiday. But, here's a lasagna joke:

A man goes into a restaurant and when the waiter comes to take his order, says, "I'd like to order the lasagna, please."
Waiter: "Sir...this is a Chinese restaurant."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" he replied. "I would rike to order the rasagna prease!"
H0216

FolkishFreya

Re: Lasagna Day

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:21 pm

:lol: So hilarious!!!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:31 pm

FolkishFreya wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:21 pm
Hilarious, and "racist." :lol: Sank you.

And the holiday is idiotic.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:26 am

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:31 pm
FolkishFreya wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:21 pm
Hilarious, and "racist." :lol: Sank you.

And the holiday is idiotic.
I'd rather have a lasagna day than "Juneteenth."
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:10 am

RCavallius wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:38 am
Today is National Lasagna Day, which is obviously an idiotic holiday. But, here's a lasagna joke:

A man goes into a restaurant and when the waiter comes to take his order, says, "I'd like to order the lasagna, please."
Waiter: "Sir...this is a Chinese restaurant."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" he replied. "I would rike to order the rasagna prease!"
That would be a Japanese or Korean restaurant. Chinese has no R, except at the end of a word, while Japanese has no L, and Korean only has L at the end of a word or syllable. Chinese restaurants serve flied lice. When I was in Taiwan in 1984, the television networks were broadcasting the Leagan-Mondare debates. The principle street in Taipei is called Losufu (Roosevelt) Avenue.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:25 pm

Aw, come on Fluxmaster! :(
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:52 pm

No kidding! And all these years I thought Chinese restaurants did not even need a menu since they offered their customers only two "delicacies": fried dog, served with a side order of pickled cream-of-dog rice; or an entire sautéed cat with the eyes still embedded in the skull, served with a side order of wun fung gu.

It is true that there are no stray dogs and cats in Chinese neighborhoods. Anyone who doubts this is welcome to visit his/her local Chinese neighborhood and try like the dickens to find a stray dog or cat. Happy hunting!
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.