I have no idea why Twitter banned me.

Amuse us!
White Awake

I have no idea why Twitter banned me.

Post by White Awake » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:47 am

:|

Professional pro-white narrator and voice artist. Feel free to contact me if you would like something read, recorded, and edited.

White Man 1

Re: I have no idea why Twitter banned me.

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:34 am

Ha! The jew-controlled social media outlets are no place for us anyways. As tools to draw like minded people here they can be useful, but I have been kicked off enough of them to know it's a temporary place for us.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:36 am

I was banned last year for bringing awareness to the USS Liberty. They claimed it was because my account was a bot. 6 months later they released the ban and said it was a mistake. :roll: Of course, that isn't true. You won't see any unapproved truths on Twitter not for long anyways, that's my experience.

GhostofCeline

Post by GhostofCeline » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:54 pm

Mr. Grimork you're absolutely right and as bad as things are already, this UN resolution that just passed won't help either.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/un-ad ... eid=yhoof2

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:49 am

Oh look! An incentive to build up our own media, social or otherwise. Encourage your banned friends to try out White biocentrism, we are sociable around here.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.