Pet lizard's 23 and Me results

Amuse us!
Jim Mathias

Pet lizard's 23 and Me results

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:04 am

People do the strangest things. This critter's background is only too funny, as the DNA testing site (or whatever they claim to be) reports....
https://www.bitchute.com/video/79wH4vqj0JUw/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Pet lizard's 23 and Me results

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Wait a minute! That lizard is 51% Ashkenazi Jew? Does that mean Jews are 49% lizard? Maybe that David Icke guy isn't so loony after all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:09 pm

That's funny. But looking at the comments below that Bitchute video it looks like a bunch of junior high school students doing their "social media" thing. What a waste.

It makes me glad we decided to disable comments on our Natall.com/Bitchute channel. After rebuilding our briefly banned channel we're up to nearly 600 subscribers now of folks who enjoy the teachings of William Pierce.

Thanks to Jew censors our channel is banned in many countries now, but still available to those in the U.S. Those reading this are encouraged to spread out channel's URL widely wherever thinking Whites may gather on the Internet.

We discussed the Jew ownership of many of these DNA testing companies like 23 and Me, here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3136&p=13878&hilit=DNA+test#p13878

And, here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3127&p=10490&hilit ... ish#p10490
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:49 am

LOL @ 23 and Me

I know it's not, but ... Sounds like a Creator Supporter Group.
W=23
23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
23/23
Cailen.
W23.link
Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Creativity Alliance | Church of Creativity South Australia
Creativity Website: https://creativityalliance.com | Short Link W23.link
Delenda est Judaica - Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:16 am

Rev.Cambeul wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:49 am
LOL @ 23 and Me

I know it's not, but ... Sounds like a Creator Supporter Group.
W=23
23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.
23/23
Cailen.
W23.link
When I see the number 88 in an ordinary setting, I think of "heil Hitler" too. But it's an amusing mental distraction, I don't recall using the number as a way of expressing that phrase in any social setting. I can't see it as flowing well among the people I deal with every day. What I do say in ordinary settings on occasion is a compliment for doing a good deed: "That's mighty White of you!"
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:30 am

Well, some reporter a few years ago was talking about banning the letter W at football or baseball games because of Creativity. From memory, it came up because of the OK symbol fiasco for the MSM. Our goal is to push hard enough, and whenever they think of the number 23 or the letter W, we get advertising.

FYI, Australian MSM has just figured out the 88 thing and are looking at banning everybody and everything that's got anything to do with 88. No wonder Ben Klassen's personal artist, Brother James von Brunn was a little upset. He was 88 years old and they'd banned 88 shirts at Walmart! :roll:

So ... 23 works for us. However, thank you for your input. Your concern was quite White of you.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread and change the topic. I just wanted to say at the outset, that "23 and Me" sounds like a Creator Support group. In fact, it was one of the domain names I was recently considering prior to buying W23.link for a shortened address. R!

P.S. So the Royal Family really are lizard people? I thought Fergie in a green dress was just ugly. I just never realised until now that it's probably Pervert Prince Randy Andy's pet crocodile in a red wig. :!:
Reverend Cailen Cambeul

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:08 pm

Rev.Cambeul wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:30 am
Well, some reporter a few years ago was talking about banning the letter W at football or baseball games because of Creativity. From memory, it came up because of the OK symbol fiasco for the MSM.
That OK symbol, formed with the thumb and forefinger, is a funny one. Such hate!

Another is 4/20, AH's birthday -- the greatest man of the first half of the 20th century. 20 April has somehow been co-opted by the pot lovers.

We'll co-opt 9/11 eventually, from those who celebrate the lovely Patriot Act, to honor WLP's birthday -- the greatest man of the second half of the 20th century.
:lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:10 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:08 pm
We'll co-opt 9/11 eventually, from those who celebrate the lovely Patriot Act, to honor WLP's birthday -- the greatest man of the second half of the 20th century.[/size] :lol:
I thought every time an American called the coppers on 911 to report some hoodlum nigger to what's left of the authorities, they were honouring WLP?
Reverend Cailen Cambeul

White Awake

Post by White Awake » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:10 am

Yeah, the video is a prank for sure, but I suppose not the worst one I've ever seen.

The tubes which come with the 23andme test kits have a line indicating how much saliva is required to perform the test, and it's a lot. People normally need a few minutes of letting their saliva build up in order to be able to spit enough to get up to the line. You could rub your pet lizard's mouth with a cotton bud for weeks and still not get enough.
Professional pro-white narrator and voice artist. Feel free to contact me if you would like something read, recorded, and edited.