The problem with “Paganism”

Fundamental ideas
Stargazer

The problem with “Paganism”

Post by Stargazer » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:38 pm

Paganism can mean a variety of things, but when we talk about paganism, we generally refer to the religious customs of our pre Christian European ancestors.

I’ve personally never liked to use the term “pagan” or “heathen” when talking about European tradition because as we all know both terms are derogatory terms created by our enemies to describe anyone or any belief system that isn’t part of the abrahamic paradigm, but I feel obliged to use the term for the sake of simplicity.

For any race conscious white person there is an undeniable almost primal appeal of European paganism. I myself am quite sympathetic to it as well. There is a rich history of epic tales that is uniquely ours that has (despite Christianity’s best efforts) continued to inspire our people for generations up to our present day. The algiz rune of course is the symbol of the National Alliance. However as we know, much of our ancestral beliefs has been lost to time due to the rise of Christianity in the west.

The old ways have a deep connection with the spirit of our people, but since the end of the Second World War (perhaps even before, but especially since the end of it) there seems to have been a concerted effort to subvert it until it has become practically nothing more than new age, rootless cosmopolitan occultism (Wicca), or a crude, stereotypical caricature of it that attracts only low lives and degenerates that only serves to affirm all the beliefs that Christians hold of our ancestral ways.

For our enemies, paganism has been seen as a blank slate after much of the damage the Christians have done. There isn’t a single big book, no “bible” that explains everything that European paganism is about. Much of what we have is a few scattered collections of lore recorded by Christian scholars. As a result of this, some of these reconstructionist groups have taken to filling in the gaps with cultural Marxism so that their brand of “paganism” openly supports things like, LGBT+, anti-racism, multiculturalism, needless abortions, etc. All of these things would most certainly landed any practitioner at the bottom of a muddy bog, and our enemies are loving every little bit of it.

Those pagan groups which are race based and against the decay of our civilization get lumped into the same category as the degenerate filth described above and get thrown slanderous epithets like “Your gods are owned by Marvel!” or “Odin drinks semen!” (A lie which came from a book written by a Jew who also claims that Jesus engaged in homosexual acts, but they never tell you that). Another issue is that many of these pagan groups are “LARPers” in that they insist on returning to a more primitive society in opposition to our rotten modern society. The problem with that is insisting on remaining in the dark ages and never progressing will result in the death of our race as we would essentially willingly let ourselves be left in the dust by the other races.

As I said in the beginning, there is a lot of things we can learn from our ancient pagan ancestors, but be cautioned that you don’t let it inhibit our journey on the upward path.

Jim Mathias

Re: The problem with “Paganism”

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:24 am

Some do indeed come to the National Alliance and its life-philosophy Cosmotheism having been or still are adherents to some form of White religions of the past. Rejection of Christianity and a desire for a more natural belief system is prominent among them, and that's a better
point of view to have in order to be receptive to Cosmotheism. Stargazer, I hope you'll take the opportunity to become more familiar with this life philosophy by obtaining a copy of this https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/ if you haven't already.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.