Going Native: When Jews Get High On Their Own Supply

Fundamental ideas
Trenton

Going Native: When Jews Get High On Their Own Supply

Post by Trenton » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:00 pm

It's no secret to those of you reading this that Jews are pushing homosexuality, rap "music" and its associated gang behavior, promiscuity, miscegenation, and a multitude of other abominable filth onto "You Gentiles." This article explores an instance of predominantly young adult Jews failing to understand that this campaign is directed only at the goyim.

Of the blessedly few Jews I have known, all but one have been open homosexuals, and all but two have been "transgender." Other nationalists I know have observed similar trends. In fact, according to a 2011 study by the Jewish Data Bank, 5% of all Jewish households in New York City (some 33 thousand households were surveyed) contained those who openly identified as "LGBT," with the average one of these households having 2.2 inhabitants (43% were one-person households). Simple division therefore tells us that around 2.3% of all Jews in New York City proper during this time openly identified as sexual deviants. Remember, this is back when most Americans, even most liberals, looked distastefully at homosexuals.

Now how about the general population? I was unable to find a source from between 2010 and 2012 pertaining to New York's open LGBT population, however, a 2010 poll by the University of Berkely found that 2.6% of US adults identify as homosexuals or bisexuals (not including transexuals). Now, let's dig in a little further. As previously mentioned, this survey did not include transexuals, but it also surveyed only adults, and thus did not survey those who were too young to so much as know what "gay" means, which the Jewish Data Bank survey did. Furthermore, the JDB poll only counted the openly homosexual, where the Berkely study counted all perverts, no matter how they conduct themselves in public. Again, this is before the days of "Democrats are the real homophobes," so most of these deviants were "closeted," as they say.

Though the numbers are outdated, and not truly as relevant as I'd like, I think we can say that as open homosexuality went from a taboo subject in polite circles to a truly fashionable lifestyle, I daresay that the race which has actively and publicly campaigned on the behalf of every form of degeneracy short of 120 Days in Sodom during and since that time probably contains a lot more deviants than the general population. Ultimately, this isn't really a consequential factor. Jews are our enemies whether or not they prefer the opposite sex. They will always push for degenerate behavior among gentiles, especially Whites, whether they tolerate those behaviors among their own or not. Still, I think this is, if nothing else, an irony worthy of my two cents.

Jim Mathias

Re: Going Native: When Jews Get High On Their Own Supply

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:56 am

"High on their own supply" :lol:
That's apt from a stoner's point of view! Perhaps the Jews will indulge themselves into self-destruction, so let's not get in their way of doing so, they're doing us a favor.

The academic question of whether the host outlives the parasite versus that of the parasite killing its host (and thus itself) comes to mind here. For the part of Whites as a "host," I'd say we already have a nucleus of the will to live, spreading that spirit to other Whites along with building a tradition of gathering ourselves into a new order is what we're about.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.