Flash! Jesus as a Brown Jew

Fundamental ideas
Will Williams

Flash! Jesus as a Brown Jew

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:24 pm

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Flash! Jesus as a Brown Jew

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:28 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:24 pm

What would Martin Luther have to say to Ms. Blum's claim?
:roll:

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:26 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:28 pm

What would Martin Luther have to say to Ms. Blum's claim?
:roll:
What would Martin Luther say about Jews like Ms. Blum who have taken over the church he founded? Hard to say. But he did have some advice about what to do.

He had an eight-point plan to deal with the Jews. To wit:

1. “Set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn.”
2. Regarding Jews: “...their houses also be razed and destroyed.”
3. “...all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them.”
4. He declared that “..rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb.”
5. Urged that “safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews.”
6. Wrote that “....usury should be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping.”
7. He recommended “putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands…letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow.”
8. Finally, he wrote that “if we wish to wash our hands of the Jews’ blasphemy and not share in their guilt, we have to part company with them. They must be driven from our country…like mad dogs.”

A fairly generous separatist plan for letting them live and in return for the Jews' cash, give them tools with which they can feed, clothe, and house themselves somewhere else, I'd say. Martin Luther seems like a softie. ;)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:24 pm

I used to be in a very Jewish neighborhood, and going for a walk, this old jew ( I didn’t know he was until I mentioned reading Mein Kampf and the look in his eyes said it all, so I asked and he confirmed it) always seemed to be around and wanted to chat with me (and leer creepily at me and try to invite me inside his home, which I declined), and we talked about antisemitism. He said he met some Chinese woman who was on one of his many pilgrimages to Israel. I said, “No antisemite in their right mind would want to be caught dead in Israel “. He said she was visiting with her church group. I said, then she really needed to read her Bible more carefully, and he agreed and went on about how not only was Jesus born and raised as an Orthodox Jew, but this guy even claimed that Jesus was a rabbi.

Martin Luther must be rolling over in his grave knowing that some yenta is a pastor at a church that he founded. But other than that b.s. about how she and her kind feel about White Supremacy, I agree with the message that they are followers of a brown middle eastern jew. I don’t understand why the Jewish carpenter has been depicted as a really European looking guy. I guess to trick Europeans into worshipping a jewish messiah? Maybe the main reason Judas and the rest of the Jews crucified him wasn’t just not accepting his preachings and figuring the faith healings and walking on water was sorcery, but possibly more like if he was a carpenter, what kind of a Jew was he anyway? Because Jews aren’t supposed to do manual labor - that’s what the Goyim are for! Oye vey, let’s nail him to the cross to make an example out of him, so no other jew ever makes the same mistake, because real Jews are supposed to profit from the carpentry and other labors of the Goyim. :roll:

So even if you don’t ask, if a Jew is in your midst, he or she will eagerly point out that Jesus was Jewish. Knowing that, I can’t understand these Christian Nationalists who are anti Jew.
Hitler was right.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:13 am

Rev. Julie Blum, Pastor

Pastor Julie has been an ordained Lutheran pastor for over 25 years. Prior to coming to Maple Leaf Lutheran, she served as pastor in Boise, Idaho, interned in Bellingham, Wash., attended Luther Seminary in St. Paul, Minn., college at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, and was born and raised in Kennewick, Wash. In her free time, she geocaches with her daughter, works in her yard while listening to audio books & enjoys craft cocktails with friends.