When talking to non-Cosmotheists

Fundamental ideas
Baron of Pinellas

When talking to non-Cosmotheists

Post by Baron of Pinellas » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:27 pm

It is hard trying to convey The religious aspects of Cosmotheism to Christians and the philosophical aspects to atheists. For more well read cosmotheists I have a question, how would you explain the moral system of Cosmotheism to a Christian? And how would you explain the philosophical foundations of the religion and how it would result in a healthier society. Thanks so much for reading this, I have been wracking my mind.
Struggle for our Folk

Jim Mathias

Re: When talking to non-Cosmotheists

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:10 am

My best recommendation is that you purchase the book Cosmotheism, Religion of the Future that's found here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/ . Then, pick up copies from the 'Our Titles' section of the bookstore https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product-c ... ur-titles/ for further study and reflection. This self-education may take quite a bit of time to undertake, but is well worth your while before approaching White Christians or other Whites to enter into conversations about this topic. To do less than learn about our life-philosophy would be to shortchange your prospective conversationalists and yourself.

Also very highly recommended is to study all the works of Dr. William L. Pierce (which can be found and read here for free at the WLP section of the Provenance category of topics) as well as going to National Vanguard and searching (there is a search field available) for all listings about 'Cosmotheism'. Take your time to absorb all this, the time to teach others will come when you are ready. Talk to us here about specific questions that you may have.

Also, I'd be negligent to fail to point the way to the 12 Power of Truth audio CDs the National Alliance offers. All Pierce, all the time when playing these essays, some even play them in their vehicle when traveling. They're also great for playing before friends in a relaxed atmosphere. https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... hrough-12/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:44 am

I describe the thought system as "divine evolution" to most people, that we are the tip of an evolutionary spear being hurled into to the future.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:29 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:44 am
I describe the thought system as "divine evolution" to most people, that we are the tip of an evolutionary spear being hurled into to the future.
Well said, WM1, but Jim gives the more comprehensive approach. A person must inform/educate himself and not expect us to explain what Cosmotheism is in bits and snatches.

I do as Jim mentions: play Pierce's 240 talks on the 12 volume Power of Truth CDs whenever I'm driving around in my truck. It reinforces Cosmotheism, without distractions, in his voice, easier than reading text -- since his philosophy runs through them all, sometimes as sermons, other times more subtly.

Mr. Nietzsche, another ahead-of-his time, wise White philosopher said, paraphrasing: The ground must be cleared of a prevailing belief system before a new one can supplant it. The prevailing, but slipping belief system of most of our kinsmen is still Jew-spawned Christianity.

One of the best books to clear the ground of that is Ben Klassen's 1972 book: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/n ... n-klassen/ Once our people have been deprogrammed from the Jewish Bible stories, worshipping the Jew's tribal god up in the sky, then they are ready for our Bible, Cosmotheism. :)

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Baron of Pinellas

Post by Baron of Pinellas » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:54 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:10 am
My best recommendation is that you purchase the book Cosmotheism, Religion of the Future that's found here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/ . Then, pick up copies from the 'Our Titles' section of the bookstore https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product-c ... ur-titles/ for further study and reflection. This self-education may take quite a bit of time to undertake, but is well worth your while before approaching White Christians or other Whites to enter into conversations about this topic. To do less than learn about our life-philosophy would be to shortchange your prospective conversationalists and yourself.

Also very highly recommended is to study all the works of Dr. William L. Pierce (which can be found and read here for free at the WLP section of the Provenance category of topics) as well as going to National Vanguard and searching (there is a search field available) for all listings about 'Cosmotheism'. Take your time to absorb all this, the time to teach others will come when you are ready. Talk to us here about specific questions that you may have.

Also, I'd be negligent to fail to point the way to the 12 Power of Truth audio CDs the National Alliance offers. All Pierce, all the time when playing these essays, some even play them in their vehicle when traveling. They're also great for playing before friends in a relaxed atmosphere. https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... hrough-12/
Thanks for your reply, many Christians cannot see a religion that isn't some pseudo form of platonism. I would explain panentheism to them and they would reply "that's meaningless" because they cannot wrap their head that nature shows what is moral. Healthy society's have a eugenic effect and prove what is moral through striving and expressing themselves. Christians cannot see a morality that isn't told by a anthropomorphized deity that reveals morality to you. GOD being the cosmos and spirit as a force guiding evolution to birth an avatar via apotheosis is a wonderful thing that egoistic Christians cannot fathom.
Struggle for our Folk

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:26 pm

Baron of Pinellas wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:54 am
Thanks for your reply, many Christians cannot see a religion that isn't some pseudo form of platonism. I would explain panentheism to them and they would reply "that's meaningless" because they cannot wrap their head that nature shows what is moral. Healthy society's have a eugenic effect and prove what is moral through striving and expressing themselves. Christians cannot see a morality that isn't told by a anthropomorphized deity that reveals morality to you. GOD being the cosmos and spirit as a force guiding evolution to birth an avatar via apotheosis is a wonderful thing that egoistic Christians cannot fathom.
Since you put it that way, perhaps an explanation lies with the fifty-cent words you are using here. If your audience cannot fathom the concept(s) put across to them, then it might be best to take what you're wanting to impart and break it down into simpler word and phrases. Either that, or you need to choose a higher quality audience.

When I began reading Dr. Revilo P. Oliver's essays, I instantly discovered the need to keep a dictionary nearby as well as to have a translator to understand his meaning. It was very challenging and thought the average man would either stop reading his tracts out of frustration. Dr. Pierce had the same or greater level of intellect (of a different sort, of course) as Dr. Oliver, yet wanted to reach a level of audience of the more ordinary kind and wrote plainly and simply as a result. The point is: tailor your message according to the audience in front of you if success in reaching their minds are wanted. Reading Pierce is still recommended for the example he's setting in regards to my point.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Baron of Pinellas

Post by Baron of Pinellas » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:10 pm

I had the same issue reading spengler and Yockey. I think even if he understood he would be too entrenched in the slave morality of Christianity to strive for higher goals than prostration to the God of Israel.
Struggle for our Folk