Cosmotheism and Hitlerism

Fundamental ideas
RCavallius

Cosmotheism and Hitlerism

Post by RCavallius » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:27 pm

I'm finally finishing up Cosmotheism: Religion of the Future, and I've enjoyed it very much. Up to now, I've studied every major Aryan religion except for Cosmotheism, so this has expanded my general knowledge and given me a firmer understanding of Alliance ideology.

If I understand Cosmotheism correctly, our race may be considered divine since we are all part of the Whole, which is God. But, since no two individuals are equal, each individual embodies and expresses the 'divine spark' in their own way and to a greater or lesser extent than the next. This means that certain individuals are 'higher' manifestations of the Whole; further along in the evolutionary process.

This leads me to a question: Some believe that Adolf Hitler represented, on the individual level, the pinnacle of this upward process hitherto; that he was not only divine, as we all are, but beyond that the highest manifestation of Aryan divinity in history. I admit that I share this view. It is the basic standpoint of Hitlerism, as I'm sure most of you know, and it seems to coincide with Dr. Pierce's spiritual teachings. Could, then, an individual rightly be a Hitlerist at the same time as he is a Cosmotheist?
H0216

White Man 1

Re: Cosmotheism and Hitlerism

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:07 pm

I don't think there is any real significant conflict. I don't agree that AH was the "tip of the spear" in an evolutionary sense; he was a man, and had flaws like all of us do. The point of Cosmotheism is not to worship individuals as deities, rather to understand the individual purpose as being of service to the race. I do think that AH would agree with this point.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:45 am

For anyone who hasn't seen or does not know about "the greatest story never told" on bitchute.com I highly recommend watching it. It's a lengthy video about 6 hours but it's such a great piece. It's about AH. It's really eye opening.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:58 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:07 pm
I don't agree that AH was the "tip of the spear" in an evolutionary sense; he was a man, and had flaws like all of us do. The point of Cosmotheism is not to worship individuals as deities, rather to understand the individual purpose as being of service to the race. I do think that AH would agree with this point.
I don't mean that we're divine in a Christian sense, like the way they believe Jesus was "perfect," free of sin, had powers, etc. I'm referring strictly to the conception of divinity advanced in Cosmotheism (if I am understanding it correctly, and I think I am). So, of course he was a man with flaws, as each of us is. But, that doesn't take away from my point, I don't think. But, if I'm off track here, by all means let me know.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:35 am

RCavallius wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:27 pm
Could, then, an individual rightly be a Hitlerist at the same time as he is a Cosmotheist?
It appears to me that Hitler was something of a proto-Cosmotheist, and had a path he was compelled by his nature to follow very similar to ours. Much of what we do now is inspired by Hitler's example. Where we diverge from Hitler was that his movement was mostly a political one whereas ours is mostly spiritually oriented.

A fine book to help in understanding Hitler is Savitri Devi's abridged work that Dr. Pierce then and the National Alliance now publishes called "The Lightning and the Sun." https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... am-pierce/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:47 am

I’m glad you brought this up, Jim. I’ve actually been thinking about Dr. Pierce’s publication of The Lightning and the Sun in the context of the present topic. I’m sensing something important here. I know he was deeply moved by it. I also think I am beginning to have a better understanding of why he was so moved, but I don’t want to jump to any rash conclusions, since I am still learning about Dr. Pierce’s spiritual teachings. It is obvious from reading the book, though, that he was influenced by her.
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:47 am

RCavallius wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:27 pm
It is the basic standpoint of Hitlerism, as I'm sure most of you know, and it seems to coincide with Dr. Pierce's spiritual teachings. Could, then, an individual rightly be a Hitlerist at the same time as he is a Cosmotheist?
Yes, and not only COULD someone be a Hitlerist and a Cosmotheist, but it is entirely likely and even PROBABLE that there are in existence White people who ARE both Hitlerists AND Cosmotheists.

In its purest sense, a Hitlerist is someone who is passionately devoted to the beliefs and theories of Adolf Hitler, adhering to them to the degree possible: not merely his racial ideologies—although his racial ideologies are of paramount importance--but his ideologies on government, law, culture, sociological values, morality, nationalism, the natural order and natural selection, and the advancement of the White man within the realm of his never-ending pursuit towards higher-and-higher plateaus, always moving forward toward attainment of the next highest plateau than the one on which he presently exists. This last ideology I would frame as "the relentless pursuit of excellence," knowing that as White men and women we can be much greater than we are currently, but also realizing that as people of nature and evolutionary stature we cannot ever become perfect.

And while we cannot attain perfect godhood, we are justified in its pursuit. (Side Note: To anyone reading this post who is not a Cosmotheist practitioner, I do not mean that we Cosmotheists and National Alliance members believe that we can attain some type of deistic level, which in Christianity is that of an actual omnipotent, omniscient "God" with no beginning nor an end. The pursuit of godhood is tantamount to the pursuit of becoming the best possible Aryans—a pursuit of constant improvement—and thereby advancing and furthering our White race.).

Some of the Hitlerist beliefs and ideologies actually coalesce with the structure, foundation, and ideologies of Cosmotheism, which, in their purest sense, are grounded in the scientific and natural facts that we Aryans (i.e., White Europeans) are of a vintage breed, resulting from thousands-and-thousands of years of struggle against the elements and forces of nature, which has resulted, through natural order and natural selection, in the evolutionary advancement for our White race far above the other races and species that exist on Earth.

Stripping this down to its most basic, fundamental root—alternately, the least common denominator—both Hitlerism and Cosmotheism are based upon the philosophies and ideologies that the White race has evolved to a level that is higher than other races; but also grounded in the fact that our earthly goal(s) should always be no less than to continue on an upward trajectory in the ceaseless pursuit of improvement and of being one with nature and natural law—the positive result of which is to be found in a purer, more eminent race-soul.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.