The Role of the Church

Fundamental ideas
Will Williams

Re: The Role of the Church

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Jjack wrote:The force that moves without itself being moved.
That doesn't seem to have much to do with either Cosmotheism or the role of the Church, but if Aristotle's philosophy will somehow get some Whites thinking racially and acting responsibly, then great!
Heavy, Man!?!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Doc68

Post by Doc68 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:32 am

Sorry for the delay..I had login problems..had to change to Doc68.
yes, Aristotle..i.e..Tabula rasa..clean slate theory. Good stuff!
Regards
Doc

Doc68

Post by Doc68 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:41 am

To Jjack,
Yes, Lao tsu had a lot of Good rhetoric..He used parables, almost like the New Testament. I wonder who copied who.
Regards
Doc

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:12 am

Doc68 wrote:Sorry for the delay..I had login problems..had to change to Doc68.
yes, Aristotle..i.e..Tabula rasa..clean slate theory. Good stuff!
Regards
Doc
Tabula Rasa, i.e. the clean slate theory. I don't believe that is exactly in line with Cosmotheism. Aristotle believed that the mind at birth is a "clean slate", from which anybody could be taught anything. However, he lived in a relatively homogeneous society, and didn't have to take into account the destructive natural instincts of our racial enemies. Perhaps we can re-explore Tabula Rasa after the ethostate is formed!

Doc68

Post by Doc68 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:51 pm

It was just an acknowledgement of the previous post..I do have a cosmotheistic approach to reality.
Regards
Doc

Doc68

Post by Doc68 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Tabula rasa, clean slate theory, is that you are born into innocence, and your reaction to your exposures are what you become. defense mechanisms are environmental and do to exposure, not that anyone can teach you anything, you learn by defense mechanisms and environmental exposure ,and your teachings are by your choice. Cosmotheisism is where you are one with everything. The word theism should be eliminated because a theistic being requires a belief in a higher being.thus requiring worship..the creative entity is beyond our ability to understand.thus requires no worship..it just is.." If man can say the word..it does not exist".
Regards
doc

Doc68

Post by Doc68 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:52 pm

And no need to worry..the black race is destroying itself..

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Doc68 wrote:Tabula rasa, clean slate theory, is that you are born into innocence, and your reaction to your exposures are what you become...
Assuming you are talking about White babies with White genes, which arguably influence what one becomes as much or more than does the environment in which one is raised. Nothing could be more innocent than a new born, pink-cheeked baby, and yet the Christians teach that our babies are born sinners. That is preposterous!

When the National Alliance started rebuilding four years ago after losing 98% of the number of members the organization had when its Founder died to what we call the "Big Tent" approach, I likened it to Tabla rasa, giving us the opportunity to revert back to Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheist ideology with practically a clean slate.

Welcome to WB, Doc68! Glad to learn you are a fan of the Alliance's vision and program. Introduce yourself here:
viewforum.php?f=4
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Doc68

Post by Doc68 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:47 pm

I was a member of the alliance when Dr pierce was in charge..for many years actually..I dropped out for personal reasons..btw..you make a good write!
Regards
doc

Doc68

Post by Doc68 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:49 pm

And yup..no born sinners.Original sin is an Original Lie..
Regards
Doc