Freemasonry, what is real what is not?

Fundamental ideas
SolarInvictus

Freemasonry, what is real what is not?

Post by SolarInvictus » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:56 am

We all have known the stories about freemasonry and their practices, either from our own interests or from what we call the rabbit hole/redpill. To avoid Qtard influences or other mumbo jumbo, what is real and what is not? I know all to much about the JQ, which is proven to be factual and the most real of them all. this is why I try to avoid Qtard believes most of the time, because they deny factual opinions and rather mystify it..

I also know that the freemasons are a international organisation which automatically proves it to be a ideology that is against ours. I read a article on national vanguard about masons being absolute totale baffoons with their larp clubs. Boys scouts for failed businessmen. :lol: :lol:

So i have a few questions i have to ask.

What is freemasonry?
What is their origin?
What are their believes?
Where do they tie in the problems that we experience in the modern world?
Why do they hold so much power?
Why is it that a lot of nationalists and “truthers” have a hatred against them?
Why do a lot of American leaders that fought the banks have been in the freemasonry? Some notable people are: Andrew Jackson, Henry ford, George Washington.
Outside the USA there is Wilhelm 1, Garibaldi. A well-known Italian nationalist.
I don’t know what to make of it.. On one hand I see andrew jackson trying to stop the rothschild but at the same time being a mason. It makes me a bit paranoid in a way.

Thanks already.

Thomas S NJ

Re: Freemasonry, what is real what is not?

Post by Thomas S NJ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:10 am

I have always shied away from discussions of the masons both because there is so much obvious exaggeration and insanity (such as that they are possessed by demon space aliens and sacrifice children to the black hole behind the moon…no joke, heard someone tell that one with a straight face) and for personal reasons (specifically that my Scottish side is descended from the Shaw clan and thus closely related to the Stewarts and the House of Bruce, and I have no desire to get roped into ad hominem when debating the crazies).
I can’t say much about The Bruce’s policies towards the Jews (I don’t know what they were) and I have really doubted that despite the Masons’ CLAIMS to being founded by King Robert, that he ever had any thing to do with them: first because it makes perfect sense that a group seeking wealth and power would try to claim kinship with a monarch that history generally treated fondly, and second because running a Kingdom in those days – especially one under siege – was a full time job and I doubt that old Robert would have had time for inventing any goofy handshake antics.
That said the Masons do by and large seem to be nefarious – both in terms of some being involved in Epstein- and similarly-related shenanigans and just being the pinnacle shabbos goy organization in general. They, like many of the Christian and Christianity-derived sects and organizations seem to absolutely worship Jews. In the case of Masons, to the point of trying to be just like them.
H0195

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:25 pm

The film "Occult Forces (Forces Occultes)" is a must see.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:25 am

SolarInvictus wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:56 am
We all have known the stories about freemasonry and their practices, either from our own interests or from what we call the rabbit hole/redpill. To avoid Qtard influences or other mumbo jumbo, what is real and what is not? I know all to much about the JQ, which is proven to be factual and the most real of them all. this is why I try to avoid Qtard believes most of the time, because they deny factual opinions and rather mystify it..

I also know that the freemasons are a international organisation which automatically proves it to be a ideology that is against ours. I read a article on national vanguard about masons being absolute totale baffoons with their larp clubs. Boys scouts for failed businessmen. :lol: :lol:

So i have a few questions i have to ask.

What is freemasonry?
What is their origin?
What are their believes?
Where do they tie in the problems that we experience in the modern world?
Why do they hold so much power?
Why is it that a lot of nationalists and “truthers” have a hatred against them?
Why do a lot of American leaders that fought the banks have been in the freemasonry? Some notable people are: Andrew Jackson, Henry ford, George Washington.
Outside the USA there is Wilhelm 1, Garibaldi. A well-known Italian nationalist.
I don’t know what to make of it.. On one hand I see andrew jackson trying to stop the rothschild but at the same time being a mason. It makes me a bit paranoid in a way.

Thanks already.
That is a lot of questions. It's not up to NA to answer any of them. Your premise that today they hold "so much power" is faulty. So what if many of America's Founding Fathers were Masons? As much influence as they may have enjoyed in early, pre-Judaized, mostly English America, today it's not Masons who control the news and entertainment industry, electorial polictics, foreign policy, etc., etc.

Cute alt-right and social media terms like Qtards, red-pilled, rabbit hole have no more place in Alliance discussions, than "woke," and if NV has an article on Masonic buffoons, you should provided the link.

Thomas S NJ, as an Alliance member, takes the proper position on Freemasonry: ignore it as a distraction to Alliance-building. We may as well be looking into the floridation of our water or pyramid power. or whether the moon landing was faked.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

SolarInvictus

Post by SolarInvictus » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:44 pm

That is a lot of questions. It's not up to NA to answer any of them. Your premise that today they hold "so much power" is faulty. So what if many of America's Founding Fathers were Masons? As much influence as they may have enjoyed in early, pre-Judaized, mostly English America, today it's not Masons who control the news and entertainment industry, electorial polictics, foreign policy, etc., etc.

Cute alt-right and social media terms like Qtards, red-pilled, rabbit hole have no more place in Alliance discussions, than "woke," and if NV has an article on Masonic buffoons, you should provided the link.

Thomas S NJ, as an Alliance member, takes the proper position on Freemasonry: ignore it as a distraction to Alliance-building. We may as well be looking into the floridation of our water or pyramid power. or whether the moon landing was faked.
I fully agree with you on this, this is why i was was making this post in the first place. I just to make things clear for me and for others.

For the last 3 years i have been concerned about these influxes from these obscure theories in Nationalist movements, this is also in my opinion a bit of the reason why nationalists are looked down upon. Next to being shamed already by the media, school, ect.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:24 pm

SolarInvictus wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:44 pm

I fully agree with you on this, this is why i was was making this post in the first place. I just to make things clear for me and for others.

For the last 3 years i have been concerned about these influxes from these obscure theories in Nationalist movements, this is also in my opinion a bit of the reason why nationalists are looked down upon. Next to being shamed already by the media, school, ect.
We in the Alliance don't have obscure theories and are not looked down on by media and school, etc., like these "nationalist movements" you mention are. We are apart from those movements.

I noticed that in your introduction to our forum you said that you were a red-pilled cuckservative seven years ago. We don't even use that sort of silly language, so you were not following the National Alliance.

You would do well to do a lot more reading about NA and its program of racial separation, if we are what interests you, and ask fewer irrelevant questions that you can research on your own.

Do you plan to join our organization? If so, read our material and quit looking elsewhere for answers.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ