Minnesota Town Votes to Permit Aryan, 'White People' Church

Fundamental ideas
Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:34 pm

By Michael W. Chapman | December 15, 2020 | 2:53pm EST

The emblem of the Northern Blood Kindred of the AFA in Minnesota. (Screenshot)

On Dec. 9, the City Council of Murdock, Minn., voted to allow a religious group that believes in Aryan religiosity and the preservation of white, ethnic European folk to use a former Lutheran church as its gathering hall.

The four City Council members voted anonymously, 3 to 1, to allow the whites-only group, the Asatru Folk Assembly, to practice its religion at the church.

Before the vote, Mayor Craig Kavanaugh said, "We as leaders of the city of Murdock want people to know that we condemn racism in all forms," reported the Star-Tribune.

The former Lutheran church in Murdock, Minn., now being used by the AFA as a gathering hall. (Photo: Renee Jones Schneider, Star Tribune)

Don Wilcox, an attorney for the city, said, "There are certain constitutional protections that apply to religions. I haven't seen any evidence sufficient to overcome the presumption that they are a religion, whether you agree with it or not."

"There's not a compelling interest in keeping that building from being used for meetings," said Wilcox. "Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they can't do it."

The Asatru Folk Assembly (AFA) is legally recognized as a 501(c)(3) non-profit religious group.

According to its website, "Asatru is an expression of the native, pre-Christian spirituality of Europe. More specifically, it is the religion by which the Ethnic European Folk have traditionally related to the Divine and to the world around them."

"Let us be clear: by Ethnic European Folk we mean white people," states the AFA.

Image from the AFA Northern Blood Kindred Facebook page.

"We honor the Gods under the names given to them by our Germanic/Norse ancestors," says the AFA. "We in Asatru support strong, healthy white family relationships. We want our children to grow up to be mothers and fathers to white children of their own. We believe that those activities and behaviors supportive of the white family should be encouraged while those activities and behaviors destructive of the white family are to be discouraged."

"The AFA supports the efforts of all cultural and biological groups to maintain their identity and opposes the cultural marxists who would reduce all of humanity to an indistinguishable gray mass," states the religious group.

The First Amendment to the Constitution states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Minnesota resident Eridan Ampora started a petition on Change.org to stop the group from establishing a church, or meeting hall, in the town of Murcdock.

"The Asatru Folk Assembly is identified as a Neo-völkisch hate group, which means they have the same ideation as Nazis," states Ampora on the petition. "The group bought the once Lutheran church back in June 2020 and was just now okayed to occupy the church. The group wants to create an all white church; I shouldn't have to explain why that's bad."

“This will only serve as a place for extremists to gather and plan harm. It has nothing to do with Christianity,” said petition-signer Marna Cahn.

“We cannot let central Minnesota be known as a hateful area. This goes against all of our individual and state values. How disgraceful,” said petition-signer and Minnesota resident Ellie Inkster.

h/t Star Tribune

https://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chap ... X6vQfpHTyE

Jim Mathias

Re: Minnesota Town Votes to Permit Aryan, 'White People' Church

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:49 pm

It is troubling that the AFA asked permission, why give them a chance to say "no" when they had the right in the first place?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:24 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:49 pm
It is troubling that the AFA asked permission, why give them a chance to say "no" when they had the right in the first place?
I still want to know what makes an all White church inherently "bad". I think she DOES have to explain.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:03 pm

Benjamin Bice wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:24 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
I still want to know what makes an all White church inherently "bad". I think she DOES have to explain.
Her jewtube tells her so?
Her boss at work tells her so- or else she's fired?
Her former teachers told her so or she's "racist" for defending Whites?
Her fakebook "friends" will unfriend her if she fails to denounce a Whites only church?
She's just following other lemmings over the cliff and says pro-Whites are bad because others say so?

There's plenty of reasons to pick from! In the end though, her reasons don't matter. Her choice for Whites to be or not to be is the latter. Only by bringing our own media, workplaces, teachers, social media outlets, and other institutional workers and employers together and motivate all to work towards common, Cosmotheist goals can we hope to have a chance for our people to be survivors of these times.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:52 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:03 pm
Benjamin Bice wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:24 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
Her jewtube tells her so?
Her boss at work tells her so- or else she's fired?
Her former teachers told her so or she's "racist" for defending Whites?
Her fakebook "friends" will unfriend her if she fails to denounce a Whites only church?
She's just following other lemmings over the cliff and says pro-Whites are bad because others say so?

There's plenty of reasons to pick from! In the end though, her reasons don't matter. Her choice for Whites to be or not to be is the latter. Only by bringing our own media, workplaces, teachers, social media outlets, and other institutional workers and employers together and motivate all to work towards common, Cosmotheist goals can we hope to have a chance for our people to be survivors of these times.
With that I absolutely agree, Mr. Mathias.