Will Williams

Re: Coming out of Christianity

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:19 pm

Grimork wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:43 pm
Wade Hampton III wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:28 pm
You guys should read "Which Way Western Man," by now-deceased NA
member William G Simpson and personal friend of our late WLP.
Thanks Wade. I plan on reading it eventually, but I am fully redeemed from my previous Christian beliefs these days, have been for a long time now. I am only telling Richard about my past in the hopes that it will help him. I don't have any of the baggage I used to have with Christianity or "Yahweh" whatever you want to call the sky boss.

It's a chapter happily closed in my life and I'm better for it.
I enjoy reading this discussion among our members over what can arguably be the most important topic our people face today: "Is Christianity a suitable belief system for Aryan man?"

Grimork, i'm impressed with your journey from being a studious Bible-believing Christian to eventually rejecting the "sky boss" :lol: and embracing Cosmotheism. You reached a difficult turning point in your life, took the right turn and haven't looked back.

I may just use part of this discussion in my August members BULLETIN commentary for those members who may still be struggling with their personal crises of conscience, their fear of hell, or of just their fear of being shunned by their fellow Christian believers, even by less thoughtful members of their families for rejecting the Jew-spawned, otherworldly spookcraft.

Good news about Which Way Western Man? by the Cosmotheist and early National Alliance member Richard Gayley Simpson: The reason we hiked the price to $75 per copy was because we had so few copies remaining and didn't want to sell out completely. People are still buying WWWM? at that price while we have fewer than five copies in stock.

It is such an important book for our members that Cosmotheist Books is coming out with a new third edition that is costing more than $6,000 initially to print. We'll have enough copies available in a month or so that we can then afford to drop the price from $75 per copy to just $50. Remember WWWM? is nearly 1,100 pages.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:34 pm

I was just notified that a commentator under this NV article has decided to join our Alliance: https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/08/ch ... ment-35611

I had admonished him:

...Don’t “pray to God,” to fix the mess our race and nation are in. That is a waste of your time and energy. Get real. Face our problems as a man of your race. Listen to William Pierce’s Our Eternal Purpose for newfound inspiration: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/09/wl ... l-purpose/

Christopher Coyne
Reply to
Will White Williams * National Alliance Chairman
8 August, 2020 3:03 am
Thank you for this offer. It’s rare to receive such a direct and sincere response. I have a feeling I’ve stumbled onto a community I can finally relate to. It’s been torturous wandering through the liberally established social media and trying to connect with people who’ve succumbed to the subversion. I think I will become a member. I’ve read through the membership application [https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/] and I strongly agree with everything said. Our race’s genetic legacy must be preserved and improved so that we take our rightful place in the future. I would love to be part of a community in pursuit of that goal.

The National Alliance's best recruiters have always been current members who can bring fence-sitters all the way into our camp with reasoned arguments as you've demonstrated here, Grimork. ;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:20 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:19 pm
I enjoy reading this discussion among our members over what can arguably be the most important topic our people face today: "Is Christianity a suitable belief system for Aryan man?"

Grimork, i'm impressed with your journey from being a studious Bible-believing Christian to eventually rejecting the "sky boss" :lol: and embracing Cosmotheism. You reached a difficult turning point in your life, took the right turn and haven't looked back.

I may just use part of this discussion in my August members BULLETIN commentary for those members who may still be struggling with their personal crises of conscience, their fear of hell, or of just their fear of being shunned by their fellow Christian believers, even by less thoughtful members of their families for rejecting the Jew-spawned, otherworldly spookcraft.

Good news about Which Way Western Man? by the Cosmotheist and early National Alliance member Richard Gayley Simpson: The reason we hiked the price to $75 per copy was because we had so few copies remaining and didn't want to sell out completely. People are still buying WWWM? at that price while we have fewer than five copies in stock.

It is such an important book for our members that Cosmotheist Books is coming out with a new third edition that is costing more than $6,000 initially to print. We'll have enough copies available in a month or so that we can then afford to drop the price from $75 per copy to just $50. Remember WWWM? is nearly 1,100 pages.
Yeah, I know.. kind of like a 360 (excuse me.. 180 I guess). :lol: I've always felt that if you encounter new evidence or truths as an honest person you are required to change your outlook/stance on that issue. Therefore, once I was exposed to the truth, I had no choice but to denounce my old ways and move forward; although I didn't know I agreed with Cosmotheism till later on, heck I didn't even know it existed. The shoe fit, so I wear it. Much prouder to be a part of something real that serves our race, than something mystical that is against it.

Spookcraft is right, so much freedom outside of Christianity. Freedom of body, mind, and spirit. I think more people are scared of what their family thinks than is reasonable as well.. They feel like they have to "confess" that they've stopped believing. You don't have to, you don't owe anyone that. What matters is what YOU believe in. It doesn't matter if people are wrong about you.
My son is 11 so he knows I used to believe, I told him I don't believe anymore, but he has to make up his own mind. I didn't tell my parents, grandparents, or any other than my immediate family unit.. because 1) they won't accept it, 2) why am I explaining myself about something personal to me and has nothing to do with them? I have to walk my own path, they can't for me.

That is great news about WWWM? I plan on getting a copy for myself... probably wait for the price drop, maybe get it for myself as a "Christmas" present. :lol: I saw the book how Large it was.. IT'S MASSIVE. Well worth the price, I believe they were hardbound as well, correct? Big old coffee-table book.

Great news about Christopher too, hope he jumps on board. Things are looking upwards.
Oh, ironically on that same article, I was in the OBGYN waiting room reading that before the DR. called me at my last appointment. I hadn't read the comments. I should read the comments more. :)

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:39 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:20 pm

I think more people are scared of what their family thinks than is reasonable as well.. They feel like they have to "confess" that they've stopped believing. You don't have to, you don't owe anyone that. What matters is what YOU believe in.
There is a bit of pressure on the social aspect of it. Currently my entire support network and almost all my affiliations/interpersonal relationships are based in my christian community, most of which would be lost for not being an active believer any longer, ALL of which would be lost if it were to be found out the reason WHY I left.

This is honestly even causing strain on my marriage. My wife is as devout a christian as a person can be, and even though she is aware of my consideration of leaving the faith, and has promised she would not leave me if I did, it hurts her immensely as she fears for my eternal soul.

And even upon writing this I remember Dr. Pierce's harsh words for the man who chooses economic or social comforts over his race, and they ring in my hears like a hammer blow. Nevertheless, the thought of having to live a double life and hide my true beliefs, or lose absolutely everything I have is truly a daunting prospect.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:16 pm

Richard, that is understandable because you were a minister, therefore your faith is more in the public eye. However, sometimes we must stand on our own two feet, support be damned. It won't be any easier as you mention to preserve your race, than to put down Christianity. These are not times for meekness, but strength and resolve in the face of our enemies.

I truly sympathize with your situation and the choice is yours alone, however... In my case I couldn't live the lie. I had to take the risk that I would lose family, friends, etc... Just as it's possible that I will lose them in support of our race.
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:39 pm
There is a bit of pressure on the social aspect of it. Currently my entire support network and almost all my affiliations/interpersonal relationships are based in my christian community, most of which would be lost for not being an active believer any longer, ALL of which would be lost if it were to be found out the reason WHY I left.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:36 pm

Some have said that they've had relationships with family and friends lost due to coming out in the open to racial realities. My own experience has been similar, though I would say that those who have decided to exclude me from their lives have done me a great favor. Those who embrace the popular lies and dogma that Jews have created about racial issues identify themselves to me as being of the sorts of low character that I would prefer to avoid having in my life anyway. To them: thanks to all who self identify as White-haters for ridding yourselves from my life! I don't miss you.

Thank you to all who are in my life and are seeking the Creator's Purpose as I do. Life is much more meaningful than it was before I came to understand Cosmotheism.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.