Fundamental ideas
Ray W

Nine Steps To Infinity

Post by Ray W » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:23 pm

1. There is one reality.
2. That reality is the Whole.
3. It is the Creator, the Self-Created.
4. I am of the Whole.
5. I am of the Creator, of the Self-Created.
6. My Purpose is the Creator's Purpose.
7. My Path is the Path of the Creator's Self-Realization.
8. My Path is the Path of Divine Consciousness.
9. My Destiny is Godhood.

Nine steps. If these nine steps are taken every day, We Honkies stay ahead and out of the grasp
of our segmented enemies, and our vision aims forward-focused to the next stage of Life. When that
goal is reached, we'll take another small step, then another and another until the leap from where we
are--seemingly impossible to complete or even attempt--will be successful: Divine Consciousness, a
Universe aware of itself, and proud of what it sees.
At the moment, this Divine Consciousness is but a spark, a pinpoint of light inside us, as far away
as the most distant galaxy to our Milky Way, but nine steps at a time we will draw closer, and the light
will get brighter. As parts of the Whole, we can feel this cosmic flame flaring deep inside; it is our purpose
to embrace, enhance and evolve with it as best we can. One day, its beams will flower forth with more burst
and bloom than our Sun yet, unlike that unlucky star, it has no expiration date. We Honkies yearn for the skies,
for the infinite, because that's what we were created to do. Not only will we reach toward unseen peaks at
unknown heights, upward-striving urges driving us ever on and on, higher and higher in our unique quest of
ascendant Life, but we will make it.

Jim Mathias

Re: Nine Steps To Infinity

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:53 pm

At the West Virginia campus, inside the front door of the main office building are those Cosmotheist affirmations printed out and taped to the door. It's one of those great ideas I've copied for my own home.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.