OSTARA magazine

Fundamental ideas
MasterMensch

OSTARA magazine

Post by MasterMensch » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:25 pm

Hello I am seeking to have the following translated from the old German frakturscrift. I'm not sure where to post this.
I have contacted a major WN publisher who stated he would be willing to sell and publish the work if it could be translated into English. Perhaps even a German translation would be adequate. See below:
OSTARA magazine

https://mega.nz/#!3iokEKKB!4dEEaFB55zoL ... c6jDmFc4gE

page count: ~1,000 (95 issues of ~11 pages each)

Jim Mathias

Re: OSTARA magazine

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:15 am

MasterMensch wrote:Hello I am seeking to have the following translated from the old German frakturscrift. I'm not sure where to post this.
I have contacted a major WN publisher who stated he would be willing to sell and publish the work if it could be translated into English. Perhaps even a German translation would be adequate. See below:
OSTARA magazine

Have you made any attempt to contact any scholars of old German languages/dialects at a university? Perhaps you can contract with them for translation services. So far as I know, members of WB here do not have this specialization.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

MasterMensch

Post by MasterMensch » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:09 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
MasterMensch wrote:Hello I am seeking to have the following translated from the old German frakturscrift. I'm not sure where to post this.
OSTARA magazine

Have you made any attempt to contact any scholars of old German languages/dialects at a university? Perhaps you can contract with them for translation services. So far as I know, members of WB here do not have this specialization.
I have been in contact with Stephen Flowers of the university of texas at austin but he wanted I believe as much as 250k to translate the whole and he himself is selling zoroastrianism which is thoroughly jewish in my opinion. If I had the money I would possibly pay him but that is far beyond my means so I attempt to reach out to people on forums. the55club.net has a book of von Liebenfels work and they are too busy to do it but they have produced a very good translation of his work thus far which I have. I think von Liebenfels' spans the gap between christian identity and odinism and serves as a good unifier of those traditions in a positive way: ariosophy

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:00 am

MasterMensch wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:
OSTARA magazine

I have been in contact with Stephen Flowers of the university of texas at austin but he wanted I believe as much as 250k to translate the whole and he himself is selling zoroastrianism which is thoroughly jewish in my opinion. If I had the money I would possibly pay him but that is far beyond my means so I attempt to reach out to people on forums. the55club.net has a book of von Liebenfels work and they are too busy to do it but they have produced a very good translation of his work thus far which I have. I think von Liebenfels' spans the gap between christian identity and odinism and serves as a good unifier of those traditions in a positive way: ariosophy
Look, Mr. MasterMensch, we're not interested in arisophisy, whatever that is, or even a "good unifier between christian identity and odinism." We have our own world view that we promote -- Cosmotheism -- and have little interest in the diversionary topics you seem to be interested in and want to promote on our forum..

And believe me, if the National Alliance had 250K we wouldn't be spending it on translating a book from the old German frakturscrift. Our primary project is always Alliance-building, and failing that, since Whites seem to be uninterested in organizing and building an effective White resistance movement, we are building the William Luther Pierce Memorial Library and Research Center -- an achievable, real world project. Our NA membership is behind this project, if the rest of the White world isn't.

You say, "I'm not sure where to post this."

I say somewhere besides WhiteBiocentrism.com. Thanks.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ