Orwell’s 1984

Fundamental ideas
Wade Hampton III

Orwell’s 1984

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:48 pm

Seventy years ago, the British writer George Orwell captured the essence of technology
in its ability to shape our destinies in his seminal work, 1984. The tragedy of our times
is that we have failed to heed his warning.
Here & Now
Here & Now
62143.jpg (45.51 KiB) Viewed 7807 times
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/462924-george-orwell-1984-70/

Jim Mathias

Re: Orwell’s 1984

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:32 am

Could it be that there are those who have heeded what Orwell presented alongside those multitudes who haven't due to differences in breeding quality?

At least this book hasn't yet been flushed down any memory holes as they continue to stock the shelves of libraries and are still excellent receptacles for our messages.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:08 pm

The Awful Truth About Humans!

Published: Friday, 04 September 2020 11:07

Appealing to people’s better natures no match
for those who are paid to lie...

The reason we are governed by a predator class
is because religions don’t work. Approval by the
state is their muzzle. Religions have been betrayed
by their own hypocrisy, their own stifled sexual
impulses. This will not affect me, they think.
I’ll just keep my mask on and my mouth shut.

https://www.johnkaminski.org/index.php/ ... out-humans

John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the Gulf
Coast of Florida.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:08 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:32 am
Could it be that there are those who have heeded what Orwell presented alongside those multitudes who haven't due to differences in breeding quality?

At least this book hasn't yet been flushed down any memory holes as they continue to stock the shelves of libraries and are still excellent receptacles for our messages.
This is an interesting thought. This book is still part of many public school curriculum, including my own not too long ago relatively speaking. There were many students I remember being astounded at the parallels to the book and modern society. Passionate discourses and discussions were had aplenty.... and then... nothing. They would leave the classroom and move on. They would go back to the exact same program of living the book described to keep the masses ignorant and uninformed. It just never sunk in. Never was real. They didn't realize their changing PC vocabulary was New Speak from the book, they didn't realize that the simplified white washed versions of classical poems and books with all the controversial aspects removed were the media and entertainment they were consuming.

Because of seeing all that, I honestly think this book is now used to de-sensitize people, they read the book in school, and generally only the "nerds" and "weirdos" actually take the book seriously (because of the ANTI-education culture in our education system) so when they get older and the book is becoming more and more of a reality around them and others are trying to warn them, often referencing the book, the individual just thinks they must be another nerd or weirdo and ignores them, and what they're saying, and one more link is added to the chains of their bondage with ignorant acceptance.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:31 pm

I remember reading 1984 in High School and being blown away by it. I read it again a couple years ago and was shocked at how closely the society of the book mirrors our own. Especially the passage below;
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:33 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:08 pm
There were many students I remember being astounded at the parallels to the book and modern society. Passionate discourses and discussions were had aplenty.... and then... nothing. They would leave the classroom and move on. They would go back to the exact same program of living the book described to keep the masses ignorant and uninformed. It just never sunk in. Never was real.
When faced with taking some responsibility, no matter how small, for acting upon information that presents a threat to all the threat is aimed at and ignoring it to pursue what base pleasures or immediate and merely personal security wants in their lives, most will choose the latter.

You're right Richard, it doesn't sink in that grouping up increases everyone's chances of surviving existential threats rather than individuals going it alone and taking their chances that way. I believe there's a questionable amount of self confidence in their ability to just run and hide in some remote location until the threat just blows over.

Realities of the genocidally based nature of the Jew-dominated System towards all Whites, individually and as a group, are becoming clearer in the minds of Whites. However, the time to act grows short and too few are willing to give up their old ways and seek to act upon intelligent solutions. All Whites will suffer as a result.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:17 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:08 pm
Because of seeing all that, I honestly think this book is now used to de-sensitize people, they read the book in school, and generally only the "nerds" and "weirdos" actually take the book seriously (because of the ANTI-education culture in our education system) so when they get older and the book is becoming more and more of a reality around them and others are trying to warn them, often referencing the book, the individual just thinks they must be another nerd or weirdo and ignores them, and what they're saying, and one more link is added to the chains of their bondage with ignorant acceptance.
All the more reason those of us who are awake and can see need to stand tall and go before the others, leading by example and carving the path ahead so that those who will become like us can follow.

We have a responsibility to act because WE KNOW the truth. People that won't act and do what is necessary, as clearly outlined by the Alliance and Dr. Pierce, may as well still be sleeping with the others.

It's past time to get off the fence, and to roll up our collective sleeves.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:13 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:31 pm
I remember reading 1984 in High School and being blown away by it.
The most horrifying words I have ever read in my
entire life from any novel - can be found on the very last page
and in the very last sentence, which consisted of only four words:
"He loved Big Brother."