Craigslist has just banned the sale of Mein Kampf

Fundamental ideas
Jim Mathias

Craigslist has just banned the sale of Mein Kampf

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:24 am

At least in parts of the website where things are put up for sale. The "books" section, a for sale area, is usually where I place my Stalag editions and I've noticed that shortly after doing so they listing is yanked. I've tried placing ads in other sale areas, and the ad also disappears fast. Now in non-sale areas where there's no price field to fill in, the ad stays. It's my belief that the website admins have implemented programming changes to auto-censor Mein Kampf. Yes, I'm aware that "Craig" is a Jew.

Incidentally, other books of interest to Cosmotheists have been left alone. For now!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: Craigslist has just banned the sale of Mein Kampf

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:... Yes, I'm aware that "Craig" is a Jew.
Where's that "Craig's List killer" when he's needed? ;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Incidentally, other books of interest to Cosmotheists have been left alone. For now!
Yeah, but for how long?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:... Yes, I'm aware that "Craig" is a Jew.
Where's that "Craig's List killer" when he's needed? ;)
With all the mass shootings and other murders that come from that part of the population that's just come unhinged in this very sick society, this may be around the corner! Being prepared to get away from these characters or, at worst, having to defend oneself should be kept near the forefront of one's awareness.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.