The spiritual realm

Fundamental ideas
Wade Hampton III

Re: The spiritual realm

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:06 pm

I really find it hard to swallow that something as simple as a Jew-controlled TV
and newspaper could kill a lady like this:
No Jews Here
No Jews Here
54118.jpg (288.69 KiB) Viewed 2073 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:25 am

Estwing wrote:Perhaps the White Race is too compassionate? I mean the Jew has been thrown out of dozens upon dozens of countries..
However a parasite is always difficult to control and rid of.
It's my belief that future generations of Whites will gradually lose this behavioral trait as those Whites who have too much susceptibility to Jewish brainwashing aimed at this compassion will breed themselves out of our gene pool.

This isn't to say I'm not compassionate, I have enough thank you, but I refuse to allow it to be abused as the Jews try to do.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:31 am

Old time preachers used to call it hellelevision...the Jew tube...has poisoned, to death our race. I'm troubled daily with attempting to reach and inform my peers. The overwhelming guilt, that our race feels, is so sad to me.... We're not proud of our country.... Because we are told we stole it... We're not proud to be white cuz if we're proud to be white we are racist and Hitler was racist and he killed 6 million Jews... overcoming those two lies is a duty.
However, there are some, that have been red pilled as they say....and have awoken! Yes there is hope. The hope that when our race stands up, it stands tall and rids itself once and for all if parasitical peoples, no matter who they are.
If there be something in a man's subconscious, that he feels is God, then I say let that man call on his god to awaken himself.
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams