The Ass in the Lion's Skin...

Fundamental ideas
Kaunrad

The Ass in the Lion's Skin...

Post by Kaunrad » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:50 pm

I'm sure some of you are aware of this book, but there may be some in here who are not and I believe ALL Aryans should know about this. In fact everyone of the world should, all races. The book is called "The Great Jewish Masque", or, "The Ass in the Lion's Skin". It blows the Jewish origin out of the water, and in only 40 or so pages! There has been much written about the Jews history centering around the 1800's to the present, but I am yet to come across any other book which goes into their flea-ridden origin, completely shredding the fraudulent history the Jews have created for themselves in the Old Testament/Talmud/Tanakh etc. This book should be revered by all Aryans.

It is hard to get a hold of, I happened to get a copy off Amazon though it seems to be completely unavailable on that site now unfortunately. HOWEVER, the book is narrated in an audio version by the good Boer, Jan Lamprecht. I have posted it on my YouTube for all to see, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VftGae61SGo
ENJOY! AND SHARE!