The Aryan Bible In A Few Words

Fundamental ideas
permela

Post by permela » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:00 pm

1 ) The Universe created Life on planet Earth.

2 ) Billions of years of evolution created savage people (hunter-gatherers) and other animals and plants on earth.

3 ) The hunter-gatherer ancestors of Aryans became farmers, and created civilization by domesticating themselves and some animals and plants via eugenics (most plants, people and other animals are savage because their species or race has never been domesticated).

4 ) The aforesaid Aryan farmers could not compete with Semitic herdsmen (e.g., the HYKSOS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_o ... cholarship) militarily, so they were forced to become their slaves and to adopt their religions, e.g., Judeo-Christianity and Islam (and even their languages in some cases, e.g., the Semitic languages called "Canaanite" and Arabic).

5 ) The overly compassionate and brainwashed Aryan descendants of the aforesaid farmers have created computers, artificial intelligence and interplanetary travel nevertheless, and allowed their technology to help the non-Aryan population of the world to explode, and thereby to endanger other species and all life on Earth.

6 ) Civilized people can not compete with savages and exploiters (e.g., the Jews and Negroes) whose slaves they have become (via taxation, conscription, etc.).
Genesis 9:25-27 (King James Version)
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
7 ) Savage races will replace the Aryan race. See "Elon Musk Sends Final Warning To The Government" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dswbe1S6LuA.

8 ) Without a civilized race of people, can computers, artificial intelligence and interplanetary travel continue to exist, and can Life outlast planet Earth? I think not. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iwYW_FNjcw
Edit # 1
This article about the Origins of the Aryan race was originally called "DNA shows concestor of Aryans & Jews lived ~50,000 years ago". I wrote it after I watched the video at viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3285 called "The Origins of the White Man", and added the text above to it as an afterthought even though I realize that most complacent Christians are outraged and feel offended whenever they hear a non-Christian quote the Bible, as though doing so were sacrilegious, and non-believers have no right to throw that irrational garbage back in their faces.

Dr. William PIERCE was a great and brilliant man. I assume that he studied and understood the Bible as least as carefully as anyone else ever has, and that he encouraged his followers to do so too. One must understand the mind of the Jews who created Judeo-Christianity in order to cure the society of the Aryans whose lives have been poisoned by it.

Dr. William PIERCE seems to me to have always been completely honest, even towards the bigoted liars who ridiculed him. I am nevertheless amazed that his conclusions about the origins of the Aryan race are almost identical to my own, and wonder if he read mine before I read his.

That I quoted Genesis 9:25-27 upset those who fortunately commented about the text above nevertheless, possibly because they did not read it carefully enough, or lacked the education or intelligence needed to understand it, so I moved the scientific part of this article to viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3286, and changed the title of this post to "The Aryan Bible In A Few Words".

My "Aryan Bible" is about the origins and history of the Aryan race so it is similar to the Hebrew bible, even though it is not about the RELIGION of any race. Does anyone know what the religion of any race is? Cosmotheism?

In my opinion, SURVIVAL is the one and only real god of the religions of our ancient Aryan ancestors, e.g., the ancient (non-Semitic) Egyptians and Druids. Survival is the primary god of any person or creature that loves life, even though some of us have been misled by our worthy instincts, and believe in an "after-life", etc.

I myself feel empowered by a mysterious life that rules everything in the Universe even though it has always cared for and treated me as its equal, and has always answered all of my prayers in due time, exactly when and as I told others it would, I suppose to the amazement of those who witnessed this miraculous phenomenon. I have always known things that seem insane to everyone else until scientifically proven and accepted (I usually avoid mentioning anything that can not be proven).

One's true religion is more what one does voluntarily than about what one thinks, says or feels compelled to do because of fear and shame, etc. I doubt that Christianity has ever been the true religion of any Aryan, since Jews violently imposed Christianity on most Europeans in order to enrich the coffers of the Jews in Jerusalem via tithes.

[Middle English, from Old French, from Late Latin biblia, from Greek, pl. of biblion, book, diminutive of biblos, papyrus, book, from Bublos, Byblos.] http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bible
Edit # 2 by Permela at 2:36 AM 9/11/2017:
I hope that the following explanation will help some people to understand Genesis 9:25-27, which refers to Semites as sons of Shem, to Cro-Magnons as sons of Japhet, and to Hamites as sons of Caanan. Since Jews and the Christian church have benefited from exploiting the Aryan race, they have wrongly taught that Aryans descend from the Cro-Magnon Europeans, and that the maligned Canaanites are the evil ancestors of the enslaved Negroes. If I may quote another verse from the Bible:
Deuteronomy 7:24 (King James Version)
24 And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.
I explained in my previous posts that the ancestors of all Eurasians evolved in the Sahel region of northern part of Africa until the beginning of the last glaciation, and that Milankovitch cycles https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles cause stadials that occur about every twenty or thirty thousand years. Stadials lasted for thousands of years, and were periods of reduced global temperatures, evaporation from the oceans, and rainfall in the Sahel.

The first drought in the Sahel occurred at the beginning of the last glaciation, reduced the Sahelian population, and forced a small group of Sahelians to leave Africa. That group settled in Eastern Eurasia because Neanderthals occupied Europe. It became the Australoid race, which was nearly exterminated by the Toba supervolcanic eruption that occurred about 75,000 years ago.

The second drought occurred about 70 KYA, drastically reduced the population of the Sahel, and forced a SECOND small group of Sahelians to leave Africa. This second group was able to drive the Australoids to the fringes of Eurasia, and became the Mongoloid race.

The third drought occurred about 50 KYA, and forced a THIRD small group of Sahelians to leave Africa. This third group was able to exterminate the Neanderthals, and became the Cro-Magnon race, referred to as the sons of Japhet in the Bible.

The forth and last drought occurred about 20 KYA, and forced the FOURTH small group of Sahelians to leave Africa. The habitable parts of Eurasia had already been settled by the well-established Mongoloid and Cro-Magnon races, so It remained in the Fertile Crescent and became the Hamitic race, referred to as the sons of Canaan in the Bible.

The Fertile Crescent was so desolate that these Hamites had to harvest the seeds of wild grasses in order to avoid starvation, and to domesticate themselves and their plants and animals in order to survive.

The Semitic herdsmen who migrated from Africa to Arabia via the Mandeb Straits during the Holocene realized that no domesticated animal can compete with its undomesticated cousins, and easily conquered, enslaved and drove their Hamitic cousins out of the Fertile Crescent.
Edit # 3 by Permela at 4:43 PM 9/11/2017
Ain't it about the numbers?
Over 90% of Americans were White before World War II.
How Long Will Civilization Last?
SOURCE: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 651680001/
PLANTATION, Fla. — Police arrested dozens of people (MULATTOES) "accused" of looting hurricane-shuttered stores around Fort Lauderdale as brutal Hurricane Irma bore down on the beachside city 30 miles north of Miami.

Fort Lauderdale police said Monday that they have arrested 19 people (MULATTOES) for burglarizing businesses and residences. On Sunday, police said nine people (MULATTOES) had been arrested on suspicion of looting a pawn shop and nearby shoe store.

Two teens (MULATTOES) were arrested for breaking into six homes Saturday night as the storm intensified. The Broward County sheriff’s office said the two teens were arrested in Weston, about 35 miles north of Miami, after evacuated homeowners, watching their houses remotely, saw the teens (MULATTOES) breaking in. One of the teens (MULATTOES) was shot and wounded by a deputy, the sheriff’s office said. . . .
White flight
White flight is a term that originated in the United States, starting in the mid-20th century, and applied to the large-scale migration of people of various European ancestries from racially mixed urban regions to more racially homogeneous suburban or exurban regions. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight

Jim Mathias

Re: DNA shows concestor of Aryans & Jews lived ~50,000 years

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:30 am

This "Aryan Bible" offers no direction, only questions whether or not this planet can have savage and exploitative races outlive it....and tells me that "Savage races will replace the Aryan race." What the fuck, dude?

This is no religion, even if you dress it up with facts on lineages and their behavioral types. It's a recipe for defeat.

Look, we Whites are problem solvers without peer. Let's get cracking on solutions here and no more of the "Aryan Bible" crap.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

permela

Post by permela » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:26 am

Jim Mathias wrote:Look, we Whites are problem solvers without peer. Let's get cracking on solutions here and no more of the "Aryan Bible" crap.
Glad to hear that we have a let's get cracking, no bible crap problem solver without peer. I hope that genius will tell us:
1 ) In which White homeland Europeans are not being replaced by savages.
2 ) How to solve the problem that Elon Musk warned us about in the video called "Elon Musk Sends Final Warning To The Government" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dswbe1S6LuA.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:44 am

David Pringle wrote:
permela wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:Look, we Whites are problem solvers without peer. Let's get cracking on solutions here and no more of the "Aryan Bible" crap.
Glad to hear that we have a let's get cracking, no bible crap problem solver without peer. I hope that genius will tell us:
2 ) How to solve the problem that Elon Musk warned us about in the video called "Elon Musk Sends Final Warning To The Government" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dswbe1S6LuA.
We're here because we did find a way. We have Aryan Bibles that give us the solution. Elon musk is not concerned about our race, he's concerned with demographics in China and Japan as well as Europe. He boiled his worldview down when he posed the question "where will you get 700,000 replacement workers" for China? I don't care where. Neither should you.

Which Way Western Man? has been described by Dr. Oliver as "the survival manual for the White Race." His unabridged review of this book can be found in National Vanguard Issue# 121 Nov-Dec 2003. You should read them both and ask your questions again.

"In the long run no lives can be saved, only genes." WLP

I agree that a demographic bomb is ticking for us but this isn't a numbers game -- we already lost that. White's make up less that 7% of the global population. There are roughly 500,000,000 of us in a global population of 7.4 billion. We need to secure one place to start, geographically, politically, meta-politically and spiritually. That place needs to be the United States or a portion of it to start off with. The US has the largest White population in the world. From this secure area we repair our bloodlines, breed with purpose and recapture the spark that made us what we are. We lay the foundation for the arrival of the next man, the superman. That is the One Purpose.

Tactically a million different things can and will change. Strategically, we work towards second threshold organizational viability, then the One Purpose.

Wade Hampton III

Re: The Aryan Bible In A Few Words

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:23 pm

I too am becoming concerned about this poster "permela." Just who and what does he
propose by posting this link to the Jew/Christian book of fables? Is beginning to
look like the Manchurian Candidate to me. This book of fables is fine for looking
at fairey tales, but in light of all the pro-Caucasian candidates for exceptionalism,
just exactly who and what is he that wants to find our collection self-expression
in the holy book of of long and elongated book of BS? Inquiring minds want to know.
"Permela," do not look for a response from me on the Torah, Talmud, Old Testament,
New Testament, or Book of Mormom from me. I will not waste my time on such matters.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bible

The book of BS provided by "permela."

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 am

permela wrote:
No genius needed, simply a powerful will (that says, "yes we shall do what is needed") supplied by enough of us (even as a tiny minority of our own people) to get done what needs doing and guided by a central authority (also known as the "national office"). Building our abilities to reach our people (with or without internet) with our message is one huge way. And for all the numbers of Whites that are here now, we can do it right where you and I and other Whites stand. Unless it's Detoilet, of course...some are lost causes at this time. Doesn't take a genius to see this. Pierce laid it out for us already.

What Elon Musk does is business, his business. Which is money grubbing and little else. We're on a different path. Yes, we need continual funding to assist in the furtherance of Our Cause, and we can even think in an entrepreneurial fashion to get this done. Our focus is on building our outreach and recruitment activities to build strength. With extra talent on board we can pursue even bigger efforts along these lines. And on and on. Find success, build on it. Only we individually are holding the rest of us back.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

permela

The Only Solution To The Semite Problem

Post by permela » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:46 am

The only solution to the Semite problem is to just say NO, no matter what the consequences, i.e., to stop tolerating other races in Aryan homelands.

About eight thousand years ago the homeland of the Hamitic (Aryan) farmers of Mesopotamia (Sumerians) was the first to be cruelly invaded, conquered and enslaved (ruled) by tribalistic Semitic shepherds from across the Mandeb Straits in Africa.

Aryan tolerance of this situation allowed their exploiters' population to fatten for thousands of years on the grain, etc. that Aryan farmers produced.

The Semitic population had increase enough for Semites to conquer Eygpt about 4 KYA, during the time of Abraham "from Ur of the Chaldees" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ur_of_the_Chaldees.

After centuries of enslavement Amosis I inspired the Hamitic Egyptian clans to join in a rebellion and to expel the genocidal Semitic herdsmen who had ruled Egypt and violently polluted the genes of the Aryan race for centuries. Our Jewish exploiters of course turned this story upside down in the same way that the holocaust that happen to our race during World War II was transformed into a holocaust of the Jews (it was really a holocaust of the Germans, etc). The Jews claimed that the Egyptians enslaved them and refused to allow them to leave Egypt. The truth is that the Egyptian army had to drive their Jewish slave masters and exploiters out of Egypt militarily. Since Semites had polluted Egypt's Hamitic (Aryan) gene pool by then, Egypt and its civilization were never able to recover.

Aryans face the same issue today as they did eight thousand years ago and ever since. Jews outsmarted, divided and conquered, and defeated the White race and Hitler. Our kings (government, religious and secular media, etc.) are now in the hands of tribalistic and genocidal Semites. Jews have done their best to encourage miscegenation and the pollution of the Aryan gene pool. Most Aryans have become Jew-worshipers, and have forgotten the history of their own race and who their ancestors were. Jews have convinced most Aryans that Jews (not Aryans) are the underdogs, slaves and victims of genocide.

We now have to decide whether or not to allow our genocidal exploiters to continue to enslave our race/civilization, or to drive out the Semitic Jews and the hoards of hornets (refugees) with which they have flooded our homelands, no matter what the cost. Jews won't give up without a fight. They are as horrified of losing control of the homelands of the European race as they were to lose control of Egypt and their Hamitic slaves.

The longer we wait to free our race/civilization from the Jews, the more difficult that mission will become. Is it already too late?

Have the minds of so many Aryans been poisoned by Judeo-Christianity, the holocaust story and other lies? Can "no man can withstand the Jews"? Dare I quote Deuteronomy 7:24 again?
And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

Will Williams

Re: The Only Solution To The Semite Problem

Post by Will Williams » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:26 pm

permela wrote:The only solution to the Semite problem is to just say NO, no matter what the consequences, i.e., to stop tolerating other races in Aryan homelands.

... Dare I quote Deuteronomy 7:24 again?...
No, permela, there's no need to keep quoting the Jew's Torah on WB. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

permela

Why does quoting the Torah Upset Jew-worshipers, etc.?

Post by permela » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:51 am

Will Williams wrote:there's no need to keep quoting the Jew's Torah on WB.
What more credible source of Jewish crimes against humanity is there? Deuteronomy 7:24 is just one of the many sentences in the Jew's Torah that reveals what the Jew's genocidal agenda has been ever since they first invaded the Fertile Crescent. The Jewish Torah clearly states in one beautifully written sentence that their agenda is to:

1) Take over our government, i.e., kings. Dr. William Pierce and the NA claimed that Jews have done so. Is there an American or European politician who has dared criticize Israel since the end of World War II, no matter what international norms Israel has violated?

2) Destroy the racial identity if Aryans, i.e., their name. How often have you heard people proudly refer to themselves as Aryans, Hamites, Canaanites, etc., or seen swastikas displayed on people's automobiles, etc. in public since the end of World War II? Most people are ashamed of even being White, e.g., mulattoes, American Indians, etc. that are mostly White never admit it.

3) Physically destroy the Aryan, a.k.a., Hamitic, race, i.e., genocide. The alleged genocide of a few million Jews has received far more publicity than the genocide of hundreds of millions of non-Jews. The Jewish owners of the secular and religious mass media tell us only what they want us to hear. Some of the people whose opinions they do not want us to hear, e.g., David Irving and Ernst Zundel were imprisoned for years.

Best of all, the genocidal words in Deuteronomy 7:24 have come straight out of the mouths, hearts and souls of Jews and probably out of the mouths of their Semitic ancestors for tens of thousands of years. They are instinctive parts of the religion of Jews, and have been rehearsed by Jewish children for thousands of years.

Have the Jews, or even one righteous Jew, ever retracted this fatwa or death sentence against the Aryan race, or apologized for any of the many Jewish crimes against humanity, and in particular, their crimes against the Aryan race? Everyone has heard the Jews' accusations that Aryans have committed crimes against Jews.

The Jews have made Aryans to feel as though they were giants, and as though the Jews were a harmless minority. The truth is the opposite of what the Jews want Aryans to believe.

I can understand why Jew-worshipers and their preachers would want to turn a blind eye to the atrocities and threats of the race that Christians have been told that god chose to "be above all others on the face of the earth".

Why would anyone else want to ignore them? Isn't it about time the races whom Jews have exploited and victimized for thousands of years stop IGNORING Jewish threats of genocide?

"no need to keep quoting the Jew's Torah on WB"?
Is there no need to tell the sleeping world the truth about the Jewish agenda to destroy the Aryan race, and probably all non-Jews? Most people need help interpreting the Bible. Some people have read politically correct interpretations of the Bible that are easier to understand, and cover up the crimes of the Jews, e.g., by referring to the slaves of Jews as "servants" of "bondsmen".

What more credible source of the Jewish agenda than from the Jews' own mouths, and from scriptures that Jews consider sacred?

Have Dr. William Pierce, the NA, and many other pro-White organization not been telling us about the genocidal agenda of the Jews? Have they been called Nazis, anti-Semites, lunatics, etc. because they did so, and completely ignored?

Can anyone tell me in plain words why "quoting the Jew's Torah on WB" as a source of this important information seems to upset so many people, especially Jew-worshipers?

White Man 1

Re: The Aryan Bible In A Few Words

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:27 am

There's no need to keep quoting the Jew's bible here because we already know about it. We're the National Alliance, not Jew Worshipers, so it doesn't really upset (or surprise) us when we see the words from the horses' mouth. Sure, it's good to get a refresher from time to time, but we're all sick of it. We're here to offer real solutions to the Jewish problem, not beat ourselves over the head with their rambling book of lies.