The Aryan Bible In A Few Words

Fundamental ideas
permela

Did Dr. William PIERCE ever quote the Bible?

Post by permela » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:10 am

White Man 1 wrote:There's no need to keep quoting the Jew's bible here because we already know about it. We're here to offer real solutions to the Jewish problem, not beat ourselves over the head with their rambling book of lies.
The whole world has access to the Internet. Do a Google search for "The Aryan Bible In A Few Words" if you think that what we write in this forum is read only by members of the NA.

How many visitors to this web site consider the Bible to be a "rambling book of lies"? The more they learn (especially from the Bible) about the Jewish threat to humanity the better.

Must one understand the mind of the Jews who created Judeo-Christianity in order to cure the society and the Aryans whose lives have been poisoned by it? Did Dr. William PIERCE ever quote the Bible, and encourage his followers to study it too?

I am still trying to understand why the first and every subsequent response to my first post in this thread was from people who were upset that I quoted Genesis 9:25-27 and Deuteronomy 7:24 (about the enslavement and genocide of our race by Jews). Is this response to quotes from the Bible about more than being "beaten over the head"?

I quoted the aforesaid verses in order to help Aryans (& especially Jew-worshipers) to understand a few parts of the Bible that are about the Jewish agenda, and why and how that agenda relates to the history and survival of the Aryan race.

Our Jewish exploiters have tried to obfuscate the origins of the Aryan race for thousands of years. Nothing angers and frightens them more than for their victims to see through their lies. Are they angry that I proved that Aryans are a branch of the Hamitic race that settled in the Fertile Crescent over 10,000 years ago? And that what Jews wrote in the Bible about the Hamitic race also pertains to its Aryan branch?

I doubt that anything that has ever been posted in this forum has angered and frightened our Jewish exploiters more than what I have written in this thread. I assume that some of them monitor and even post in this forum, and want more than anything else to keep the world from hearing what I am trying to help it to understand.

The sooner information that Jews want to censor is spread via the Internet the better. We do not know how much longer our Jewish exploiters will tolerate web sites that allow us to do so.

We hope that White Biocentrism backs up its server often, so that what we have posted on it can be located elsewhere, in case its ISP shuts it down. We have invested much time and hard work in this web site, and do not want it to come to naught.

Please copy this thread and post it in as many other forums as possible. If one dog starts barking at a person, the rest chime in (the more the better, if one wants attention).

Wade Hampton III

Re: The Aryan Bible In A Few Words

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Thank you White Will and White Man 1! Those remarks were entirely called for!

:!:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:54 pm

I noticed a new commentator under articles at nationalvanguard.org named ANDRONICUS who keeps referring to himself as European-Christian, like one has much to do with the other. We do not play the Jew vs. Christian game.
https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/03/co ... whiteness/

I just posted the following response to our new European-Christian friend, but it probably hasn't gone up yet, and is not formatted here:
---

WILL WILLIAMS
SEPTEMBER 13, 2017

ANDRONICUS … We as man are not transcendent as we are forced to live in the brutal realities of this world. Illumination is not a hinderance, only failing to understand that illumination does not change brutal reality, is.

Yes, we must deal with the most brutal realities, the most urgent one today being habitat succession by invasive, competing sub-species. Christianity is not grounded in reality. What’s real is that Christianity is a Semitic belief system — totally unsuitable for European man.

You came here late, Andronicus. This link was posted in a comment made above back in March: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on ... -handbook/

Read that and you’ll understand why we in the Alliance don’t waste much breath discussing the possible merits of the race-destroying slave religion. The following is from the internal monthly National Alliance BULLETIN 35 years ago, 1982!, and is still the policy on our dealings with this creed today:

The most important single fact concerning Christianity with which the Alliance must deal is that all the major Christian churches, Catholic and Protestant, liberal and fundamentalist, have openly aligned themselves with the enemies of the White race.

The Catholics and the liberal Protestants are vigorously supporting racial mixing, while the fundamentalist Protestants are strong boosters of Zionism.

These alignments will become increasingly important factors in our struggle in the years ahead, as the churches become more and more involved in social and political issues. The Jews have already announced their intention to mobilize fundamentalist Christians in their effort to maintain control of the U.S. government.

The Alliance cannot remain silent in the face of such developments, for the sake of White unity or anything else.

No honest, conscientious Alliance member can maintain his membership in the Alliance and also in an organization which is fundamentally opposed to the goals and principles of the Alliance.

The former member who belongs to the Moral Majority acted correctly in resigning from the Alliance, and the same applies to others: Any Alliance member who is also a member of a church or other Christian organization which supports racial mixing or Zionism should decide now where he stands, and he should then resign either from his church or from the Alliance.”
—Dr. William Luther Pierce

It was that intellectual integrity and brutal honesty of Dr. Pierce’s that attracted me and so many others to him and his teachings. The Cosmotheist world view he left to us — or philosophy, or ideology, or religion, if you will — makes it easy to be on the right side of every issue, including our labeling Christianity an opposed ideology.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:48 pm

I do not trust this bird. Just a bad feeling about him. I know that is not much to go on, but
sometimes that is the only resource available. VNN is full of sockpuppets. I figure it was only
a matter of time before some of them found their way here.

permela

Why name her sockpuppet after a great General?

Post by permela » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Permela wrote:Who is behind the sockpuppet that has been mis-associated with the name and photograph of Wade Hampton III, a great Confederate General https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Hampton_III ? Have any of the General's real descendants objected that she has been misusing his name? Why doesn't she post as Dr. William Pierce, or Adolf Hitler instead?
White Man 1 wrote:Most of us know Wade, since most of us are National Alliance members.