It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:18 pm


What is Neomasculinity?

Fundamental ideas
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 240
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

What is Neomasculinity?

PostTue May 09, 2017 1:25 am

Neomasculinity combines traditional beliefs, masculinity, and animal biology into one ideological system. It aims to aid men living in Westernized nations that lack qualities such as classical virtue, masculinity in males, femininity in females, and objectivity, especially concerning beauty ideals and human behavior. It also serves as an antidote for males who are being programmed to accept Western degeneracy, mindless consumerism, and immoral state authority. The purpose of this article is to list and describe the principal doctrines of neomasculinity.

Table Of Contents
◾Game
◾Traditional sex roles
◾Understanding the true nature of women
◾Patriarchy
◾Sexual marketplace value
◾Self-improvement (weightlifting & fitness | individual responsibility | hard work ethic | lifestyle optimization)
◾Free speech and due process
◾Testosterone
◾Entrepreneurship
◾Red pill truths
◾Male-only spaces
◾Sexual moderation
◾Nuclear family
◾Binary sex model
◾Feminine beauty ideals
◾Natural health and hygiene
◾Male virtue and development
◾Anti-socialism
◾Technological skepticism
◾Deeper meaning and spirituality


More found here: http://www.rooshv.com/what-is-neomasculinity

We're not the only ones who see the death of Western (White) civilization and search about for answers. Interesting reading here.
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: What is Neomasculinity?

PostTue May 09, 2017 9:25 am

It's true, there are dozens of organizations with similar ideals as the Alliance. But I have yet to see even one with long term plans and solutions to the problems that hound our people.
Offline
User avatar

David Pringle

  • Posts: 92
  • Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:45 am
  • Location: National Alliance WV Campus (White Zion)

Re: What is Neomasculinity?

PostWed May 10, 2017 1:29 pm

Neomasculinity is something discussed on the blog http://www.returnofkings.com and in the "manisphere" regularly. The toxins of feminism, forced equality and the constant war against White men and boys have combined with the mind numbing hum of the Controlled Media driven by the advertising media to create a backlash.

I read two of Jack Donovan's books: "The Way of Men" and "A Sky with no Eagles." Both are well written and cover the topic completely ...however... Donovan identifies himself as an "androphile" which is a fancy way for him to identify as bi-sexual leaning towards men. So there's that.

For us in the Alliance these "movements" are all peripheral. They are tangents. As we build our organizational culture (which will serve as the basis for a new White culture in the future) men and women will be encouraged to work within their natural roles. We will not tolerate feminism in any form just the same way we will not be as welcoming of "girliemen" or men who are "light in their loafers."

Mein Kampf Manheim pg 408:

"Here the folkish state must proceed from the assumption that a man of little scientific education but physically healthy, with a good, firm charachter, imbued with the joy of determination and will power, is more valuable for the national community than a cleave weakling."

The same passage (MK II,ii,p452) translated by Savitri Devi:

"The national State...must act on the presumption that a man of moderate education, but sound in body, firm in character, and filled with joyous self-confidence and power of will, is of more value to the community than a highly educated weakling."

I'll quote from the same chapter of Gold in the Furnace Vanessa is currently reading on ADV (Chapter 11 The Constructive Side):

"We hate the idea of of "equality" of men and women, forced upon the Western world more shamelessly than ever since the time of the First World War. For one it is nonsense. No male and female of the same species endowed by Nature with complimentary abilities for the fulfillment of complimentary destinies, can be "equal." They are different, and cannot be anything else but different, however much one might try to give them the same training and make them do the same work. It is also a nefarious idea; for the only way one can, I do not say make men and women "equal" -- that is impossible -- but force them, willy-nilly into the same artificial mould; accustom them to the same type of life, is by robbing women of her femininity and man of his virile qualities, i.e., by spoiling both, and spoiling the race.
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1529
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: What is Neomasculinity?

PostThu May 11, 2017 7:24 pm

David Pringle wrote:... Donovan identifies himself as an "androphile" which is a fancy way for him to identify as bi-sexual leaning towards men. So there's that...[/i]

Androphiles are ineligible for National Alliance membership. Your Mr. Donovan is ineligible, for example. He should keep leaning toward the National Policy Institute and American Renaissance where androphiles are welcome.

Image

Any man who describes himself as a bisexual is actually a queer.

Image
BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL PINK TRIANGLE
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: What is Neomasculinity?

PostFri May 12, 2017 6:20 am

I have this theory. If you make people work the way our grandparents had to work to stay alive, these notions of their "sexuality" and "gender" will slip to the back of their mind. Modern comforts and "progress" has pushed people futher and further from Nature's cruel, but fair hand.
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1529
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: What is Neomasculinity?

PostFri May 12, 2017 11:28 am

White Man 1 wrote:I have this theory. If you make people work the way our grandparents had to work to stay alive, these notions of their "sexuality" and "gender" will slip to the back of their mind. Modern comforts and "progress" has pushed people futher and further from Nature's cruel, but fair hand.

◾Self-improvement (weightlifting & fitness | individual responsibility | hard work ethic | lifestyle optimization)

When I first read that sentence in the opening post, I tried to picture any of my grandparents on a workout bench, lifting weights so they could be "fit." :roll: They had that "hard work ethic" and did enough physical work so that the idea of lifting weights or going to a gym to stay fit never crossed their minds -- nor the minds of their children, my parents. That hard work ethic is the way many of us were raised. Even if I -- Mother Nature forbid -- were to live in a city, it's unimaginable that I would ever find myself joining a gym club. It just shows that there is no accounting for taste.

There is something to the term, "work sets you free." Too many in White America are spoiled soft these days and prefer that Mexicans or other aliens to do their work for them while they enjoy their leisure. One only needs to look at Zimbabwe to seen how that trend worked out for White South Africans.

Dr. Pierce wrote this in 1998, four years after White rule ended in South Africa: http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/the ... of-africa/

The Whites of South Africa voted themselves into their present situation, when they agreed to let Blacks participate in their elections in 1994. They folded up under the pressure of being called bad names by the Jewish media and being told by their preachers that Jesus was angry at them because of apartheid. They were so eager to be in the good graces of Jesus, the Jews, and the international community that they took leave of their senses and handed their government over to Nelson Mandela and his fellow Black terrorists on a silver platter. And they believed the assurances of the media and their bought politicians that everything would work out for the best if they let the Blacks run South Africa.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 240
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: What is Neomasculinity?

PostTue May 16, 2017 1:32 am

White Man 1 wrote:It's true, there are dozens of organizations with similar ideals as the Alliance. But I have yet to see even one with long term plans and solutions to the problems that hound our people.
Agreed, they all fall short in that area, don't they? They're afraid of organization, if I had to hazard a guess.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 240
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: What is Neomasculinity?

PostTue May 16, 2017 1:38 am

David Pringle wrote:Neomasculinity is something discussed on the blog http://www.returnofkings.com and in the "manisphere" regularly. The toxins of feminism, forced equality and the constant war against White men and boys have combined with the mind numbing hum of the Controlled Media driven by the advertising media to create a backlash.

I read two of Jack Donovan's books: "The Way of Men" and "A Sky with no Eagles." Both are well written and cover the topic completely ...however... Donovan identifies himself as an "androphile" which is a fancy way for him to identify as bi-sexual leaning towards men. So there's that.

For us in the Alliance these "movements" are all peripheral. They are tangents. As we build our organizational culture (which will serve as the basis for a new White culture in the future) men and women will be encouraged to work within their natural roles. We will not tolerate feminism in any form just the same way we will not be as welcoming of "girliemen" or men who are "light in their loafers."

Mein Kampf Manheim pg 408:

"Here the folkish state must proceed from the assumption that a man of little scientific education but physically healthy, with a good, firm charachter, imbued with the joy of determination and will power, is more valuable for the national community than a cleave weakling."

The same passage (MK II,ii,p452) translated by Savitri Devi:

"The national State...must act on the presumption that a man of moderate education, but sound in body, firm in character, and filled with joyous self-confidence and power of will, is of more value to the community than a highly educated weakling."

I'll quote from the same chapter of Gold in the Furnace Vanessa is currently reading on ADV (Chapter 11 The Constructive Side):

"We hate the idea of of "equality" of men and women, forced upon the Western world more shamelessly than ever since the time of the First World War. For one it is nonsense. No male and female of the same species endowed by Nature with complimentary abilities for the fulfillment of complimentary destinies, can be "equal." They are different, and cannot be anything else but different, however much one might try to give them the same training and make them do the same work. It is also a nefarious idea; for the only way one can, I do not say make men and women "equal" -- that is impossible -- but force them, willy-nilly into the same artificial mould; accustom them to the same type of life, is by robbing women of her femininity and man of his virile qualities, i.e., by spoiling both, and spoiling the race.
My take on "neomasculinity" was that they're listening to instinct and not developing any conscious and far-reaching purpose beyond just being. One of those "movements" that could easily become derailed by some clever jews as so many other ideas that attract a following have.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 240
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: What is Neomasculinity?

PostTue May 16, 2017 1:53 am

Will Williams wrote:
David Pringle wrote:... Donovan identifies himself as an "androphile" which is a fancy way for him to identify as bi-sexual leaning towards men. So there's that...[/i]

Androphiles are ineligible for National Alliance membership. Your Mr. Donovan is ineligible, for example. He should keep leaning toward the National Policy Institute and American Renaissance where androphiles are welcome.

Image

Any man who describes himself as a bisexual is actually a queer.

Image
BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL PINK TRIANGLE
An institutional setting separating queers from the life-affirming community is a very humane thing to suggest, Will. Allowing them to live out their lives and perhaps becoming contributors to society through their talents while denying them the opportunity to inflict harm upon the healthy through the negative aspects of their peculiar behaviors is generous. Some are rather coldly pragmatic and would dispatch such defectives without any further public expense as is necessary to accomplish the bare necessity required. NS Germany was wealthy enough to afford the former in their day. I'm not so sure that it will be affordable as it was then, if it be practical to become so again.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 240
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: What is Neomasculinity?

PostTue May 16, 2017 1:56 am

White Man 1 wrote:I have this theory. If you make people work the way our grandparents had to work to stay alive, these notions of their "sexuality" and "gender" will slip to the back of their mind. Modern comforts and "progress" has pushed people futher and further from Nature's cruel, but fair hand.
Is it possible that what nature forced upon us in the past can be consciously designed into a new society for our people? Would that be desirable?
Next

Return to Religion and Philosophy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron