Well, it ain't Cosmotheism, but I think this is possitive

Fundamental ideas
Benjamin Bice

Well, it ain't Cosmotheism, but I think this is possitive

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:04 am

Iceland Is Officially Worshiping Norse Gods Again

by ORION JONES January 24, 2016

For the first time since the Vikings sailed, the Icelandic public are worshiping classical Norse gods like Odin, Thor, and Frigg at a public temple built in their honor. "The worship of Odin, Thor, Freya and the other gods of the old Norse pantheon became an officially recognized religion exactly 973 years after Iceland’s official conversion to Christianity."

An Icelandic association called Asatruarfelagid, which promotes faith in the Norse gods and is headed by high-priest Hilmar Orn Hilmarsson, raised sufficient funds and received permission from the government to construct the first such temple in 1,000 years. Observers wonder how the rise of neo-pagan traditions will affect the reception of Christianity.

Professor Luke Timothy Johnson of Emory University says early Christians frequently misinterpreted virtuous gods as demons:

"Christian mission has always positioned itself as a rescue operation, that people were in desperate straits, were indeed under the influence of demons. ... It is impossible to read the reflections of Marcus Aurelius ... and not recognize a profound mode of religious expression. ... It is impossible ... not to recognize that [paganism] is the furthest thing possible from the demonic. It is indeed a form of religious expression from which we can learn much, and at the very least we need to respect."

Iceland's Norse temple will host official ceremonies like weddings and funerals and be dug 13 feet down into a hill that overlooks Iceland's capital, Reykjavik. Hilmarsson said his organization's purpose is not to dispute any Christian traditions, but simply reflect Iceland's complex spiritual history.

Hilmarsson said: "I don't believe anyone believes in a one-eyed man who is riding about on a horse with eight feet. We see the stories as poetic metaphors and a manifestation of the forces of nature and human psychology." Membership in Asatruarfelagid has tripled in Iceland to 2,400 members, out of a total population of 330,000.

Benjamin Bice - What do the rest of you think?
--

http://bigthink.com/ideafeed/iceland-to ... 1460904594

permela

Re: Well, it ain't Cosmotheism, but I think this is possitiv

Post by permela » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:43 pm

Benjamin Bice - What do the rest of you think?
The word "god" comes from the word "good". Anything or anybody that one considers good can be considered to be a god. One's GOD is whatever one wants it to be.

No matter what one calls one's religion, it is actually whatever one feels, thinks and does every minute of one's life. The one and only true GOD and religion of every living organism is SURVIVAL, i.e., the preservation of one's own life, which is in reality the LIFE of all of the descendants of the concestor of every living species and organism on earth.

The GOD of LIFE is natural or consistent with the mission for which biological evolution has programmed all LIFE. Natural selection quickly eliminates any species that has any god except biological survival, wherever in the universe life exists.

Even domesticated animals instinctively struggle to survive, i.e., fear death and worship the GOD of LIFE, no matter how many of their vital survival instincts have been bred out of them.

A religion that has many "gods", i.e., celebrates the many attributes of the GOD of LIFE, is not necessarily polytheistic.

The only real alternative to the GOD of LIFE is demonic and satanical, i.e., death.

Most people do not worship the GOD of LIFE no matter what they think, possibly because they have been mentally reprogrammed to worship an alternative god by exploiters. E.g., people who are addicted to tobacco, alcohol, cocaine, and any other destructive habit worship an alternative to the GOD of LIFE, i.e., death, a god that is alien to their own souls and creator.

The worship of a dead Jew (Christianity), and any non-biological existence for which there is no evidence, is the worship of death, the only alternative to the worship of LIFE.
Matthew 23:15 King James Version (KJV) "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."
The first Christians were Jews who terrorized, demonized and violently conquered our pagan ancestors, in the same way that Muslims are now conquering Europe. They used and corrupted the religion(s) of other races in order to enslave and to exploit them for their own benefit, as if they were their herds of cattle. The tithes that they collected from European gentiles were sent to Jerusalem. Parasites and governments must tax their slaves in order to stay in business.

The ancestors of Aryans lived in the Fertile Crescent, became the first farmers, created the first written language, and worshiped the one and only GOD of LIFE. Their written symbol of the GOD of LIFE was a cross because that is what one sees when one squints at the sun (without which all life would die) or any other bright light, e.g., a street light at night. Aryans write from left to right, and the arms of the swastika are bent, in order to represent the motion of the sun across the sky when viewed from the northern hemisphere. Hebrew is written right to left, a direction that Aryans consider to be "sinister" because it is contrary to direction in which their sun moves.

Our pagan ancestors used more than one symbol to represent the various attributes and aspects of the one and only GOD of LIFE, so Christians have been taught that their pagan ancestors were polytheistic, and that they are monotheists, i.e., superior because their only god is a dead Jew.

The Semitic ancestors of Jews were herdsmen who worshiped stones, the moon, etc. before they invaded the Fertile Crescent, and began to terrorize and savagely conquer and enslaved Aryan farmers in order to obtain their products. They learned about our ancestor's religion from our sacred literature and priests.

Jews have always used and corrupted the meaning of the sacred symbols of our ancestors in order to help them to exploit our race, e.g., the "Christian" cross on which they display an image of a Jew who miraculously "rose from the dead".

Aryans celebrated their GOD of LIFE at sunrise during the spring equinox, and named it Easter in honor of Ēostre https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eostre. Christians have been taught to celebrate the supposed resurrection of the dead Jew they worship on Easter.

Christianity has always used so many pagan symbols and customs that the main difference between the Ancient Aryan religion and Christianity seems to be the worship of a dead Jew instead of the GOD of LIFE, and all of the hypocrisy and insanity that comes from believing the fantastic lies that Christians must accept as truth in order to live forever in "heaven" with their Jewish god.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:37 am

A turn away from christinsanity has been going on generally amongst Whites for the past half-century (at least!) as the search for something that's more in tune with our thoughts, feelings, beliefs, the truth of the universe, and that "divine spark" that is specially within us. This is a signal that change is needed amongst many.

Whether they're in Iceland or Europe or in your back yard, Whites want---need--something more than the inferior ways of the past, and a turn to the old ways is a sign of that need for change. Since most Whites are ignorant of Cosmotheism, those few among them who can grasp it and help us all in our cause need to be informed. I believe a wider distribution of the Invictus Books publication by the same name should be made available. I have a supply that I distribute locally--and to any who are interested via mail order. PM me if interested.
Cosmotheism.jpg
Cosmotheism.jpg (7.85 KiB) Viewed 5505 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

permela

Is my own religion and God different from Cosmotheism?

Post by permela » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:34 am

I tried to explain my religion and god in my response to Benjamin Bice's question above"
What do the rest of you think?
If my response to Bice's question contradicts anything that Dr. Pierce said or wrote about Cosmotheism, please tell me exactly what.

I value all life in the universe, as well as the concestor of every living thing on earth, and therefore all of our concestor's descendants, whether it be an ant or the most intelligent man who every lived (possibly a Neanderthal, since Neanderthal brains were significantly larger than that of any other known species of mankind).

I value the evolution of life, and people who are trustworthy and intelligent, because they help life to survive longer and more abundantly.

I believe that life can outlast this planet with the help of the Aryan race. I oppose whomever and whatever destroys that potential.

Jews have been trying to destroy the Aryan race for thousands of years according to the scriptures they call "holy".
Deuteronomy 7:24 King James Version (KJV): "24 And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them."

Devarim 7:24 Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB): "And He shall deliver their melachim into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their shem from under Shomayim; there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them."

Benjamin Bice

Re: Is my own religion and God different from Cosmotheism?

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 pm

permela wrote:I tried to explain my religion and god in my response to Benjamin Bice's question above"
What do the rest of you think?
If my response to Bice's question contradicts anything that Dr. Pierce said or wrote about Cosmotheism, please tell me exactly what.

I value all life in the universe, as well as the concestor of every living thing on earth, and therefore all of our concestor's descendants, whether it be an ant or the most intelligent man who every lived (possibly a Neanderthal, since Neanderthal brains were significantly larger than that of any other known species of mankind).

I value the evolution of life, and people who are trustworthy and intelligent, because they help life to survive longer and more abundantly.

I believe that life can outlast this planet with the help of the Aryan race. I oppose whomever and whatever destroys that potential.

Jews have been trying to destroy the Aryan race for thousands of years according to the scriptures they call "holy".
Deuteronomy 7:24 King James Version (KJV): "24 And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them."

Devarim 7:24 Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB): "And He shall deliver their melachim into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their shem from under Shomayim; there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them."
Sure, no problem. I agree. But, who are you debating and arguing with? Yourself?

permela

Re: Is my own religion and God different from Cosmotheism?

Post by permela » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:13 am

Benjamin Bice wrote: Sure, no problem. I agree. But, who are you debating and arguing with? Yourself?
I thank you for your response.

My understanding is that Christians, i.e., most people of European ancestry, maintain that the only way for one to have eternal life is to worship a dead (or alive?) Jew who is actually three persons. The concept that a person can be biologically dead and alive at the same time seems insane and irrational to me, and contrary to my own sense of values.

My concept of eternal life is based on the idea that it may be possible for the life of which we are all a part to continue to exist longer than our own planet, and possibly longer than our own Universe, if we make the right decisions and do our best to achieve that goal in the real world, e.g., as Elon Musk is trying to do.

I suspect that one's concept of god and religion is more emotional than intellectual, that no two people can have exactly the same concept or even definition of what the words god and religion mean, and that there must be at least a few differences between my own religion and what most people consider Cosmotheism to be. I am pleased that you consider my concept of religion and god to be consistent with it. I am not confident that Dr. Pierce or anyone else would.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:31 pm

From what I understand, you're pretty much saying that the concept if "God" is subjective, so you wouldn't be comfortable aligning yourself with any one belief system. My question for you is, what makes your beliefs so unique thay you can't cast your lot with us Cosmotheists? Advancing our people and spreading Cosmotheism is not an individualist's game, since that's the nature of the animal. We can only be strong if we work together.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:19 pm

I agree. The Invictus book needs to be read. Mine is worn and highlighted. The essays are the best we have and should be read and read again to fully understand Cosmotheism ideologically and organizationally. Dr. Pierce laid everything out very clearly. The One Purpose, the Four Ways, the Four Values, the Four Functions, the Four Essentials, organizational thresholds, how the community, ideally, should be organized (family, academy, corps of guardians and hierarchy). Aaron Collins did a great job of putting this book together.

Wayne McLeod's interpretation of Dr. Pierce's The Meaning of Cosmotheism, The Natural Religion of the Universe is excellent and explains many of the terms Dr. Pierce regularly used like "grope" and "Urge." Another excellent explanation of Cosmotheism was done by Dr. Griffin in Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds.

Steven Romer's essay DNA as the Scriptures of God (taken from his book The Text Book of the Universe) and Charles Lindbergh's essay in the Appendix are both give the reader the larger, long term outlook on our future if we become Agent's of the Life Force.

I also honor my Ancestors and celebrate Our People's traditionally important dates in a traditional way. I've found that it adds to my understanding and appreciation of Cosmotheism. Collin Cleary in What is a Rune and Summoning the Gods takes Cosmotheist tones in several essays and in his general philosophy. Greg Johnson, the editor of both books points the reader towards this link in the Editor's Introduction. Both of these books are worth reading.

It should be kept in mind that the old ways Our People based everything in their lives on developed organically over eons. Our ways come from Our race soul, from Our environment and the world around us. Christianity was forced on us by the sword and used as a system of control by King's Popes and evil, unnatural, anti-life men for centuries.

I'd be interested in some of those books Jim.

Jim Mathias wrote:A turn away from christinsanity has been going on generally amongst Whites for the past half-century (at least!) as the search for something that's more in tune with our thoughts, feelings, beliefs, the truth of the universe, and that "divine spark" that is specially within us. This is a signal that change is needed amongst many.

Whether they're in Iceland or Europe or in your back yard, Whites want---need--something more than the inferior ways of the past, and a turn to the old ways is a sign of that need for change. Since most Whites are ignorant of Cosmotheism, those few among them who can grasp it and help us all in our cause need to be informed. I believe a wider distribution of the Invictus Books publication by the same name should be made available. I have a supply that I distribute locally--and to any who are interested via mail order. PM me if interested.
Cosmotheism.jpg