Nietzsche and the Origins of Christianity

Fundamental ideas
Will Williams

Re: Nietzsche and the Origins of Christianity

Post by Will Williams » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:59 am

DanielOlj79 wrote:...I was kind of wondering why this reading material was promoted by the former National Alliance, considering the fact that they held some conflicting points of view in them.

I guess more or less they have more info than disinfo, so there is some value in them.
Not much time to respond now, Daniel, but I wanted to say that neither Imperium nor Synagogue of Satan were included in the NVB catalog when Dr. Pierce was Chairman -- not that I recall, anyway. He didn't carry books that he thought would leave the reader confused because of premises in those books that contradicted our National Alliance world view, or that might demoralize his best supporters: Cosmotheist stalwarts. There were plenty of other carefully chosen titles that were included in NVB that could direct readers down a path of understanding that avoided dead ends and nonessential, diversionary tripe.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Will Williams wrote:
DanielOlj79 wrote:...I was kind of wondering why this reading material was promoted by the former National Alliance, considering the fact that they held some conflicting points of view in them.

I guess more or less they have more info than disinfo, so there is some value in them.
Not much time to respond now, Daniel, but I wanted to say that neither Imperium nor Synagogue of Satan were included in the NVB catalog when Dr. Pierce was Chairman -- not that I recall, anyway. He didn't carry books that he thought would leave the reader confused because of premises in those books that contradicted our National Alliance world view, or that might demoralize his best supporters: Cosmotheist stalwarts. There were plenty of other carefully chosen titles that were included in NVB that could direct readers down a path of understanding that avoided dead ends and nonessential, diversionary tripe.

Actually you might be right about that WIll, My mistake. My brother says he purchased these books around 2007 so that was when Erich Gliebe was in charge at the NA. So I have no idea if they were included in the Book Catalog when Dr. Pierce was still alive. I would say Synagogue of Satan is a little out there, but it still has some relevant facts but also some strange facts which are probably disinfo. And I think Imperium was still a good book, despite the biases that Yockee had. I guess we need learn how to adjust our interpretation of things in the past to how they fit in the modern day. Or at least I have to learn how to do that.

Thanks for your response though,
Take Care,
Daniel

David York

Post by David York » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Will Williams wrote:
DanielOlj79 wrote: Not much time to respond now, Daniel, but I wanted to say that neither Imperium nor Synagogue of Satan were included in the NVB catalog when Dr. Pierce was Chairman -- not that I recall, anyway. He didn't carry books that he thought would leave the reader confused because of premises in those books that contradicted our National Alliance world view, or that might demoralize his best supporters: Cosmotheist stalwarts. There were plenty of other carefully chosen titles that were included in NVB that could direct readers down a path of understanding that avoided dead ends and nonessential, diversionary tripe.
Hey Will, I just wanted to let you know I was looking into Francis Parker Yockey and on wikipedea it says that after 1952 when he witnessed "The Prague Trials" (some trial were 11 Jews got hanged by The Communist Party of Czechoslovakia) he became convinced that Stalin and the USSR had become anti-Jewish and began working for different Anti-Zionist communist organizations. Apparently though because of that he wasn't allowed to participate in George Lincoln Rockwell's ANP, but according to Yockey when he spoke to Willis Carto in prison in 1960 he claimed he never even heard of the ANP.

Anyway had I known this I wouldn't of posted what I said earlier, since what Yockey Wrote in Imperium seemed Anti-Russian, and Pro-American, but after 1952 Yockey was more Pro-Russian and Anti-American.

So just wanted to update you with this Imperium Stuff. I think the reason I read it was because I watched a Revilo Oliver video on youtube from some time in the 60's I believe when he was talking about the National Youth Alliance and Oliver promoted this book. So I thought it was also promoted by the NA. But anyway had I done some further research into Yockey myself it would of answered a lot of questions for me.

Take Care,
Dan

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:58 am

Thanks, Dan. The subject of Stalin's, and Yockey's, change of views on the JQ would make for an interesting NV article if you want to pursue that further. Get with KAS and discuss with him, if you do. Remember, Imperium was first published in 1948.

The Russian people are no more our enemies now than were the Germans in WWII. Never again White fratricide.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:15 pm

Will Williams wrote:Thanks, Dan. The subject of Stalin's, and Yockey's, change of views on the JQ would make for an interesting NV article if you want to pursue that further. Get with KAS and discuss with him, if you do. Remember, Imperium was first published in 1948.

The Russian people are no more our enemies now than were the Germans in WWII. Never again White fratricide.

Yeah perhaps it would make for an interesting article. It would definitely put to rest some of these Eastern-Western European debates, and perhaps Western European/Slavic debates that I still see being thrown around on plenty of forums. I would have to do some more research on Yockey, I know very little about him, but his work for anti-Zionist Communist organizations put him at odds with people like George Lincoln Rockwell who adopted a hard line anti-Bolshevik policy modeled after Hitler. The Question is then Is Bolshevism or communism acceptable if Jews are not involved? I doubt it but considering Yockey's personal view it warrants some investigation.

By the way Will I saw the news you posted on Stormfront regarding your new appointment as the Chairman of the National Alliance. Congratualtions! I think that news warrants a new thread here. I don't see one yet.

Take care,
Dan