After 40 years of observation, I have reached a conclusion.

Fundamental ideas
Benjamin Bice

Re: After 40 years of observation, I have reached a conclusi

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:47 am

I see that I mistakenly used the wrong word. That wasn't right at all. I meant an "inclination". I don't know how I thought that was the right word. I look up so many words when I am reading, I guess I mix them up. Glad you corrected that though.

David York

Post by David York » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:08 pm

One question I would like to pose to the National Alliance regarding Christianity is how do you propose to unify white countries which are very religious and very Christian? Take Russia for example, they are highly religious and practice Orthodox Christianity. If the National Alliance were to become active in a future government in America, how would they tackle this issue of diplomacy with other white nations who still practice some form of Christianity? Would the fact that they still practice Christianity be a roadblock for unifying white people and white nations if we choose to practice Cosmotheism and reject Christianity? Would their religion be a factor in building alliances with other white nations? What would the National Alliance's policy be towards white Nations who identify with Christianity?

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:47 pm

DanielOlj79 wrote:One question I would like to pose to the National Alliance regarding Christianity is how do you propose to unify white countries which are very religious and very Christian? Take Russia for example, they are highly religious and practice Orthodox Christianity. If the National Alliance were to become active in a future government in America, how would they tackle this issue of diplomacy with other white nations who still practice some form of Christianity? Would the fact that they still practice Christianity be a roadblock for unifying white people and white nations if we choose to practice Cosmotheism and reject Christianity? Would their religion be a factor in building alliances with other white nations? What would the National Alliance's policy be towards white Nations who identify with Christianity?
Good questions, Daniel. :D

Some "versions" of Christianity are more "anti-White" than are some others,
and Putin's Russia and its own "version" is less so than are some in the West.

The diplomacy with other nations that still practice some form of Christianity
would be based upon how much their forms of it "inhibited" any "White Unity"
and as with all the other White National Alliances, regardless of "any religion".

The NA policy towards all other White nations, regardless of their religion is,
NO MORE BROTHERS WARS, period. All NA Diplomacy should work all towards
those ends. Our Cosmotheism is for WHITES ONLY and the "interests" of our
White race is primary. We will lead the way for all Whites to free themselves
from "alien superstitions" and "alien spirituality" towards their "own true one"
and of which is Faustian. We can lead horses to water but we can't make "all"
of them drink.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:07 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:
DanielOlj79 wrote: Good questions, Daniel. :D

and as with all the other White National Alliances, regardless of "any religion".

from "alien superstitions" and "alien spirituality" towards their "own true one"
of them drink.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Hey Cosmotheist, thanks for that answer. That seems to make sense. I think the policy of no more brothers wars is a good one, and no side issue like religion should ever cause a war between white countries or between whites within a country. Also thanks for providing the link regarding the Faustian spirit. I found that article to be a good explanation of what that term means.

Take care,
Daniel

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:24 am

DanielOlj79 wrote:
Cosmotheist wrote:
DanielOlj79 wrote: Good questions, Daniel. :D

of them drink.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Hey Cosmotheist, thanks for that answer. That seems to make sense. I think the policy of no more brothers wars is a good one, and no side issue like religion should ever cause a war between white countries or between whites within a country. Also thanks for providing the link regarding the Faustian spirit. I found that article to be a good explanation of what that term means.

Take care,
Daniel
Hey Daniel, you are most welcome. :D
Indeed. Whites are a world minority
and White Unity is essential for our
Race's survival and advancement.

Again, you are most welcome. :D
Here is the article, again, explaining the "Faustian Spirit"
by Dr. William L. Pierce:

======================================================================================================

The Faustian Spirit
By Dr. William L. Pierce

The following article is an elaboration of a portion of an address by Dr. William Pierce to the General Convention of the National Alliance in September, 1978, entitled “The World View of the National Alliance.”

In the late Middle Ages there lived in Germany a remarkable scholar reputed to have unraveled Nature’s mysteries and to be able to employ his knowledge in wondrous and magical ways. Some regarded him as a skilled alchemist, who had acquired his powers through diligent work: in the laboratory; others said he was only a trickster, who was more a master of sleight-of-hand than of alchemy; but most eventually came to regard him as a conjurer, who had made a pact with the Devil, exchanging his soul in return for knowledge and power.

The mysterious scholar was Doctor Johann Faust (c. 1480–c. 1538), and the many legends which grew up about him captured the imaginations of writers, poets, and composers in succeeding generations. Half a century after his death there was published in Germany a book comprising these legends, Historia von Dr. Johann Fausten, by Johann Spiess, which soon appeared also in English and French versions.

Late in the 16th century the English playwright Christopher Marlowe wrote his Tragical History of Doctor Faustus based on these legends. After that countless others took up the Faust theme: the theme of man striving to exceed his ordained bounds, seeking knowledge beyond that allotted to others.

Faust im Studierzimmer Georg Friedrich KerstingThe most noted writer in this vein was Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, the first part of whose long dramatic poem Faust was published in 1808. Drawing primarily on Goethe’s treatment, Berlioz and Gounod, among others, composed operas. Throughout the 19th century and well into the 20th, symphonies, poems, plays, and novels dealing with the Faust legend continued to appear.

The subject evidently resonates with something deep in the European soul. In fact, one may easily see a precursor of the Faust legend in that of Odin, whose quest for truth and understanding led him to give up one of his eyes and to be hanged for nine days from the World Tree.

In the many versions of the Faust legend various elements are emphasized, but the persistent theme is that mentioned above: the quest of exceptional men for an understanding of life and Nature: the reaching out for a new level of existence, for a fuller development of latent powers.

It is from this persistent theme, rather than from the semi-historical account of the life of Dr. Johann Faust or from anyone of the fictional works using his name that we draw the meaning attached to the adjective “Faustian” today. The word refers to a spiritual tendency in the race which has shown such fascination down through the ages with the idea behind the Faust legend. It describes a fundamental urge or drive latent in the soul of European man—and active in a few exceptional Europeans.

The Faustian urge in our race-soul says to us: “Thou shalt not rest or be content, no matter what thy accomplishments. Thou must strive all the days of thy life. Thou must discover all things, know all things, master all things.”

European man’s Faustian urge is quite different from the urge in the Levantine soul to accumulate, to possess, the craving to pile up money beyond all reason, the lust for personal aggrandizement. And it is, of course, antithetical to what might be called the mañana spirit of the Latin peoples, which says to them: “Enjoy life. Don’t hurry. You don’t need to know what lies beyond the next ridge.”

It is the source of both our basic restlessness as a race and our basic inquisitiveness. It is what makes adventurers of us, drives us to risk our lives in ventures which can bring us no conceivable material benefit—something which is totally foreign to other races, accustomed to judging everything according to its utility only.

It is the Faustian urge which has made our race the pre-eminent race of explorers, which has driven us to scale the highest mountains in lands inhabited by men of other races who have been content to remain always in the valleys. It is what, more than intellect alone, has made us likewise the pre-eminent race of scientists—especially in those days before the practice of science became a well-paid profession. It is what sent us to another world and has us now reaching for the stars.

But the Faustian urge is also more than all these things. It raises those imbued with it above the economic men, who, in the eyes of Western politicians and Eastern commissars, of labor bosses and captains of industry, of neo-liberal Democrats and conservative Republicans alike, are the sole denizens of the earth. It makes of man more than a mere consumer or producer. It is, more than anything else, the manifestation of the Divine in man’s soul.

The opening scene in Goethe’s Faust conveys the idea of the Faustian spirit expressed above: Faust is a restless scholar who has plumbed all of human knowledge but whose soul remains unslaked, his craving for ultimate truth unabated. Alone in his study, late at night, he gazes with a mixture of awe and desire on the sign of the Macrocosmos, and he says to himself, “Was it a god who engraved this sign which stills my inner tumult and fills my heart with joy, which with a mysterious force unveils the secrets of Nature all around me? . . . Where shall I grasp thee, oh infinite Nature?”

But Goethe paints other aspects of his protagonist’s character besides the one we have called “Faustian.” It may be that a better or, at least, less ambiguous—adjective would be “Odyssean” or “Ulyssean,” because the English poet Alfred Tennyson, in one short poem, really strikes closer to the sense of the word that we want to convey than does Goethe or any of the other writers about the Faust legend.

Tennyson’s hero’s desire is “to follow knowledge like a sinking star, / beyond the utmost bound of human thought.” To Ulysses, “all experience is an arch wherethro’ / gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades / for ever and for ever when I move.”

Even in old age, after a much fuller and more eventful life than ordinary men are granted, Ulysses says, “’Tis not too late to seek a newer world. / . . . my purpose holds / to sail beyond the sunset, and the baths / of all the western stars, until I die.” He sees himself as “made weak by time and fate, but strong in will / to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.”

And just as Goethe’s Faust is contrasted with his famulus, or student-servant, the pedantic Wagner, even more strongly—and much more concisely—does Tennyson contrast Ulysses with his son Telemachus, a man of “slow prudence . . . centered in the sphere / of common duties,” and quite lacking in his father’s driving spirit.

Yet, common usage favors “Faustian” over “Ulyssean,” and we shall be satisfied with it.

From a strictly anthropological viewpoint, we may seek a clue to European man’s Faustian tendency in the particulars of his evolutionary development. He was, for 10,000 generations, a hunter of the herds of bison and reindeer and mammoths which roamed the frozen plain of northern Europe during the Ice Ages. We might expect, therefore, that he should show the inquisitiveness he does, which is the mark of the predator, whether cat or man—but we might also ask why other races which went through a hunting phase do not show it to the same degree.

We might expect, because our ancestors followed the herds in their seasonal migrations for so many centuries, owning only the property they could carry on their backs, that they should have acquired the restlessness of the wanderer, while more sedentary races should have become, over the eons, more inclined to accumulation and less to exploration. But, again, there have been more southerly nomadic races which seem not to have become imbued with the Faustian spirit.

The rigor of the northern climate, the challenge of the ever-changing seasons certainly shaped the character of our race as strongly as any other factor. Aggressiveness, venturesomeness, boldness were traits which enabled our ancestors to find and exploit every scarce possibility for survival in a harsh and unforgiving environment. But the Mongoloid peoples, who evolved in a similarly harsh environment, seem to have responded somewhat differently to it and are today characterized more by stolidity than venturesomeness.

We can only conclude that the Faustian spirit is the consequence of a unique and transitory combination of causative factors, to which a single race was exposed over a period just long enough to effect the necessary genetic transformation and give it a tenuous racial basis. Even in our own race it manifests itself strongly only in the few who prefer adventure to advantage, accomplishment to acquisition, self-knowledge to self-satisfaction, the conquest of new worlds to the convenience and safety of the old, a true understanding of the Absolute to the unquestionability of a narrow orthodoxy.

The race which is the bearer of this spirit must, therefore, be doubly careful that its genetic basis is preserved—that it does not become a race solely of lawyers, clerks, laborers, and merchants but remains a race also of philosophers, explorers, poets, and inventors: of seekers of ultimate knowledge, of strivers toward the perfection which is Godhood.

When we take the longest viewpoint, we can see that the Faustian spirit, tenuous though it may be, is European man’s entire justification for existence

Source: National Vanguard, no. 65, 1978; reprinted in The Best of Attack! and National Vanguard Tabloid,
ed. Kevin Alfred Strom (Arlington, Va.: National Vanguard Books, 1984), p. 145.

======================================================================================================

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:21 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:Ben,

antonyms: liking..
I think Ben has an affinity for Cosmotheist writings, not an aversion to them. With both beginning with the letter "a" I can see where he might have gotten the two mixed up. :?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:
DanielOlj79 wrote:
Hey Daniel, you are most welcome. :D
Indeed. Whites are a world minority
and White Unity is essential for our
Race's survival and advancement.

Again, you are most welcome. :D
Here is the article, again, explaining the "Faustian Spirit"
by Dr. William L. Pierce:

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Hey Cosmotheist, How are you doing? I wanted to reply to part of your post, except I deleted the Faustian spirit article to save room. I was thinking this over recently and I believe the White population of the world has certainly shrunk quite a lot in the 21st and 20th centuries, especially the racial conscious portions of our people, and the present situation clearly does trigger alarms that our survival as a race is in danger. However I recenlty have been thinking about the Jews and how they, an even tinier minority of the globe's population has not only been able to survive over the course of at least 2000 years, but are now in a position to assert global domination. All of that from a people that are less than 1% of the Worlds population. I think in America there are probably around 6 million Jews, and in Israel another 6 million, my figures may be off but my point is if the Jews are able to survive as a people despite being a tiny minority of the world's population, then shouldn't white people be able to overcome our current predicament and regain control of the world as we once had? Our numbers are far larger than that of the Jews. In America alone White people probaby still make up around 50% of the population, that would mean there are around 150 million whites just in America. If our intelligence is anything along the lines of the Jews, or greater as I believe it is, then we should have a great future outlook despite the curent white genocide that is happening. All it would really take is a small percentage of our own people to set the trend and re-educate our masses. I feel optimistic in this plight, because I do believe we are superior to the Jews, and I believe we have the numbers to undue the damage that has been done. If anybody is feeling despair over the current crisis, I think they should keep in mind that if the Jews can survive as a unique people and be dominant with less than 20 million members in their race (maybe 15 million or so), then how is it that whites cannot survive in this world with sitll over 500 million people? It shouldn't be that hard when you think about it am I wrong?

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Daniel wrote:

Hey Cosmotheist, How are you doing?

Hey Daniel, good. Still recovering after a winter blast! :D

I think in America there are probably around 6 million Jews, and in Israel another 6 million,
my figures may be off but my point is if the Jews are able to survive as a people despite being
a tiny minority of the world's population, then shouldn't white people be able to overcome our
current predicament and regain control of the world as we once had?

Sure, and of course, Whites are "able" to do so. :D
However, the issue is that Whites are not "willing" to do so,
and even lack any awareness and consciousness of their own
true racial identity and purpose and don't have any loyalty to
their own White race and of from which alone they sprang.

If anybody is feeling despair over the current crisis, I think they should keep in mind
that if the Jews can survive as a unique people and be dominant with less than 20 million
members in their race (maybe 15 million or so), then how is it that whites cannot survive
in this world with still over 500 million people?

It is not really any question of "numbers", or of "ability", but it is only a question of "will".
And that "will to survive and to dominate" has been instilled in the Jews and has sustained
them for over five thousand years, and mostly due to their unique religion that promotes a
"racial consciousness and a racial and a ethnic loyalty" that is second to none on this earth!
We would do well to study this and learn about this fact from Kevin MacDonald here:
http://www.ferris.edu/isar/bios/macdona ... liance.htm

It shouldn't be that hard when you think about it am I wrong?

In theory, it shouldn't be that hard. In reality, it will be the fight of your life!

The Jew has done a great job of destroying White consciousness and any will
for Whites to survive as a race in the West and this has all been done with a
malice aforethought that's beyond most normal people's understanding of evil.

This war of the Jews on all Whites has really been going on for "literally" many
"thousands" of years from ancient Egypt and Greece and Rome to the present,
from Christianity to Communism and from Crony-Capitalism to Globalism. The
war against us Whites is ancient even if Whites have been mostly "totally and
completely unaware of it". See and read the following link to this pdf here:
http://www.solargeneral.org/wp-content/ ... erce-2.pdf

The purpose of Cosmotheism and of the NA under Will Williams is to unite all
Whites and lead them towards a NEW CONSCIOUSNESS, a NEW ORDER, and a
NEW PEOPLE, fully-aware of their true RACIAL IDENTITY and PURPOSE within
the COSMOS. When enough of us WHITES are brought together in WILL and
in STRENGTH and in UNITY: the JEWS will "no longer" be in CONTROL of our
WHITE RACE's DESTINY. Then Whites will be back on the "UPWARD PATH to
GODHOOD".

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:Daniel wrote:

Hey Cosmotheist, How are you doing?

Hey Daniel, good. Still recovering after a winter blast! :D

I think in America there are probably around 6 million Jews, and in Israel another 6 million,
my figures may be off but my point is if the Jews are able to survive as a people despite being
a tiny minority of the world's population, then shouldn't white people be able to overcome our
current predicament and regain control of the world as we once had?

Sure, and of course, Whites are "able" to do so. :D
However, the issue is that Whites are not "willing" to do so,
and even lack any awareness and consciousness of their own
true racial identity and purpose and don't have any loyalty to
their own White race and of from which alone they sprang.

If anybody is feeling despair over the current crisis, I think they should keep in mind
that if the Jews can survive as a unique people and be dominant with less than 20 million
members in their race (maybe 15 million or so), then how is it that whites cannot survive
in this world with still over 500 million people?

It is not really any question of "numbers", or of "ability", but it is only a question of "will".
And that "will to survive and to dominate" has been instilled in the Jews and has sustained
them for over five thousand years, and mostly due to their unique religion that promotes a
"racial consciousness and a racial and a ethnic loyalty" that is second to none on this earth!
We would do well to study this and learn about this fact from Kevin MacDonald here:
http://www.ferris.edu/isar/bios/macdona ... liance.htm

It shouldn't be that hard when you think about it am I wrong?

In theory, it shouldn't be that hard. In reality, it will be the fight of your life!

The Jew has done a great job of destroying White consciousness and any will
for Whites to survive as a race in the West and this has all been done with a
malice aforethought that's beyond most normal people's understanding of evil.

This war of the Jews on all Whites has really been going on for "literally" many
"thousands" of years from ancient Egypt and Greece and Rome to the present,
from Christianity to Communism and from Crony-Capitalism to Globalism. The
war against us Whites is ancient even if Whites have been mostly "totally and
completely unaware of it".

The purpose of Cosmotheism and of the NA under Will Williams is to unite all
Whites and lead them towards a NEW CONSCIOUSNESS, a NEW ORDER, and a
NEW PEOPLE, fully-aware of their true RACIAL IDENTITY and PURPOSE within
the COSMOS. When enough of us WHITES are brought together in WILL and
in STRENGTH and in UNITY: the JEWS will "no longer" be in CONTROL of our
WHITE RACE's DESTINY. Then Whites will be back on the "UPWARD PATH to
GODHOOD".

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Hi Cosmotheist. Glad to here you are doing well other than that Winter Blast you mentioned. The weather where I am is still pretty mild, so far there have only been several days where temperatures have fallend below 50 degrees Farenheit.

Those are some insteresting points that you brought up. I guess quantity really isn't the isssue when you think about it but quality. For some reason it seems like it is very difficult to get whites to think and act like a group. I guess that is due to the herd mentality and the way in which the herd is controlled, in this case by television and other media which is owned by Jews, and also because of the individualism mentality most people have. Most people are selfish and are only concerned with their own survival, not the survival of the race.

I suppose though that the Internet offers some promising help to our situation, since this media in still not under complete control, but surely the Jews are working on trying to control that medium. If they can't fully control it then they do their best to discredit it as a source by claiming that everything on the Internet is a conspiracy of one form or another. I always thought that white people would snap out of this at some point and rectify their situation but I see that unless there is strong leadership to lead the herd then they will never wake up. I agree and support the National Alliance and WIll Williams and thier approach for reaching out to capable white people and bringeng them together. I think that is the most challenging part of this predicament and like you say it will be the fight of our lives. But anyway I am glad that there is already a National Alliance, an organization which is dedicated to fighting for this cause, and that it is now finally back in the hands of a capable and dedicated leader. I look forward to following Will's leadership and participating in National Alliance events when the new membership program is begun. In addition to online activism such as on message forums like this one, I think real world activism is much more important and reaching out to people in the real world and gathering in real life is a goal we should try to realize.

Thanks for your responses and kind regards,
Daniel
Last edited by David York on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed a couple of typos

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:12 am

I just want to thank you guys for making this thread interesting. I am enjoying reading the posts.