Sins of the Fathers: Racism & Genocide in the Old Testament

Fundamental ideas
Will Williams

Sins of the Fathers: Racism & Genocide in the Old Testament

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:18 pm

From National Vanguard magazine, 1986:

Sins of the Fathers: Racism and Genocide in the Old Testament

By Frank Candor

Although the alleged sins took place more than a generation ago, they hardly have become bygones to those who claim to have been sinned against. These victims are determined that the world shall not forget their tribulations or the wickedness of their persecutors; witness only the ongoing National Holocaust Memorial Museum project in Washington and the new nine-hour film epic, Shoa, the latest in a long series of Hollywood “Holocaust” spectaculars.

Over and over again, through every medium of communication, we are presented with two contrasting images: on the one hand the blameless innocents (both Jews and non-Jews, we are told, although the focus is almost entirely on the former), hounded and humiliated, herded into concentration camps, and brutally exterminated; and on the other hand the callous, arrogant Germans, who either participated in the persecution or went along with it.

With these images before us we hear repeated, either explicitly or implicitly, the accusation of the victims against their persecutors. And although it is an accusation which first was leveled against the German people before the Second World War, when Germany under Adolf Hitler was striving mightily to free herself from Jewish influences at home and to secure her vital interests abroad (peacefully if possible), through the magic of the mass media it has been given such an aura of currency that the German people today are kept on the defensive by it, and the Jews feel justified by it in throwing tantrums of the sort witnessed last year when Ronald Reagan announced his plan to visit a German cemetery.

That historical accusation may be paraphrased something like this: “You are arrogant racists and genocidal maniacs. Convinced of your own superiority, you have no compunction against slaughtering all those who are not members of your own nation, and you will stop at nothing in your plan to dominate the world. Through some psychotic delusion of grandeur you have got the idea that God has given you the right to exterminate and/or enslave the rest of humanity and has authorized you to commit mass murder in your ruthless quest for Lebensraum.”

While Sigmund Freud was way off base in many of his speculations, his theory of “projection” fits this instance perfectly. According to a Freudian doctrine, a person with a guilty conscience often will accuse someone else of committing the very sin of which he himself is guilty, doing his best to “project” his guilt onto the other person and thus feel himself blameless. This neatly explains the Jewish mania for denouncing “White racism” and for endlessly repeating manufactured atrocity tales.

Reading through Jewish history, one finds startling parallels between what the Jews actually did and what they have since accused the Germans – and others – of doing. There is hardly a better source of such parallels than the Jews’ own holy book, the Old Testament. In it genocide is the officially approved policy, to be carried out against all Those who occupy Lebensraum coveted by the Jews. Its articles of faith are racist through and through, and the prescribed penalty for their violation is death. The seventh chapter of Deuteronomy, which is a policy statement by the Jews’ spiritual Fuehrer Moses, makes these things quite clear:
  • When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give into his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son….But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. For thou are an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth… And thou shalt consume all the people which the Lord thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them… But the Lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed. And he shall deliver their kings into thy hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven….
These words were not just empty rhetoric, as subsequent deeds proved. Nor was the elimination of inferior breeds something of which the ancient Jews were ashamed. They preserved the record for posterity, and they rejoiced in endless retellings of the gory blitzkriegs that won them their Lebensraum. The image of the mighty Jewish Wehrmacht putting the women and children of a captured city to the sword doubtless was evoked around campfires as an example for youngsters to admire.

While Germans often are accused falsely, on the basis of fraudulent evidence, the Hebrews are shown with the blood of innocents on their hands in their own family album. Yet while the Jews insist that the alleged sins of German fathers be visited upon German children (from those taxes nearly a billion dollars a year in “guilt payments” currently is being sent to Israel), any suggestion that the Jews themselves be held to the same standard of accountability evokes outraged accusations of “anti-Semitism.”

We should understand that we are not concerned here with isolated or atypical acts of brutality by errant members of the Twelve Tribes of Israel. What we are confronted with instead is a conspiracy, planned and executed by the most prominent and respected members of the Jewish nation, to exterminate all of the peaceable, settled tribes which, to their misfortune, happened to occupy the “promised land.” Moses stands out as the dastardly mastermind. His appointed Stellvertreter and heir apparent, Joshua, son of Nun, carried out to the letter the most brutal and despicable provisions of his plan. This is the same Moses who is venerated above every other member of their tribe by Jews today; the record of his genocidal activities, carefully hand-lettered on parchment Torah scrolls, is carried out lovingly from its resting place and read aloud in reverent tones in every synagogue in the land.
  • JOSHUA'S TROOPS make a holocaust -- a burnt offering -- of the city of Ai, in ancient Palestine, after his extermination squads have killed every living creature in it. Jews claimed their policy of genocide was ordered by their tribal god Yahweh, but the real reason was their fear of racial-mixing between the "chosen people" and the goyim.
What a contrast there is between reality and the image the Jewish public-relations experts have crafted so cleverly! Even the Bible itself, where the record can be read in black and white by anyone who cares to look, has been given a whitewash job. The average Gentile has been conditioned to view it through rose-colored spectacles. What it says is clear enough, but he sees the public-relations image of it instead of the reality. Mention the word “psalms” to him, for example, and he envisions a group of pious Jews, their eyes turned heavenward, praising their tribal god Yahweh (or Jehovah, as the Hebrew name most often has been transliterated into Aryan tongues) in flowery language while thinking pure and loving thoughts. He would hardly know what to make of the real Book of Psalms, with its grotesque, revolting imagery of dogs lapping up the blood of slain Gentiles, of non-Jews withering and dying like premature babies left to the desert sun. Consider the following verses from Psalm 18, which might have been read for inspiration by Lt. William Calley before his foray into My Lai:
  • I have pursued mine enemies and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed. I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet. For thou has girded me with strength unto the battle: thou has subdued under me those that rose up against me. Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me. They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not. Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets. Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou has made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me. As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
Shall we accept the image of the Jew created by his public-relations experts – the peace-loving, tolerant, kind-hearted, egalitarian Jew – or the one revealed to us in his sacred writings? Shall we discount the latter because they are centuries old?

Let us remember that a people’s conception of their deity is intertwined inextricably with their own souls: with their world view and general outlook on life. As the interpretation of a Rorschach inkblot reveals the personality of the person being tested, a people’s image of their god reveals their innermost nature: their most deep-seated hopes, fears, and desires. Thus when we read of Yahweh commanding the Hebrews to slaughter all the inhabitants of such and such a city, we can guess that this desire already was in their heart of hearts.

As for the fact that the deeds described in the Jews’ Bible occurred many centuries ago, we should keep in mind that they themselves – at least, the ones who remain religiously observant – regard every word of it as still entirely relevant to their lives today (quite unlike the Christians, who have been busily reinterpreting their New Testament in recent years, primarily in response to Jewish complaints that parts of it are insensitive to Jews or even anti-Semitic in nature). The more pious Jews interpret the Torah quite literally. Not only do they make it the basis of their religious life, but of their workaday life as well, observing to the letter injunctions and precepts laid down by Moses three thousand years ago.

In recent decades the Jews have presented themselves to the world as models of egalitarianism, knights in shining armor fighting against the dragon of racism. They are unanimous in proclaiming racism to be the most evil, mean, and nasty concept in existence. In referring to the Hitler era, they never fail to remind us that one of the wickedest things the Germans did was attempt to prevent the mixing of the Aryan and non-Aryan races. “This insane insistence on race purity must be eliminated!” was the demand of the Jews during that era, and it remains their demand today.

But if that demand is met, they will be obliged to take a pair of scissors to their own holy book. Racism was a cornerstone of Hebrew religious dogma. Racial tolerance was something that the Old Testament Jews were convinced they could not afford. The evidence of this is sprinkled through the Old Testament from the first book to the last. Indeed, the Jewish abhorrence of race mixing (for themselves) was so extreme that it was extended even to the laws governing their food production, their diet, and the clothes they wore. And Orthodox Jews today still follow Moses’ commandment in the 19th chapter of Leviticus:
  • Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woolen come upon thee.
Judaism is a patriarchal religion, in which the words of the great-great-great grandfathers are taken to be Yahweh’s words. The three patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, were all quite explicit in their racism. Abraham and Isaac set down the law to be followed by their progeny in the 24th and 28th chapters of Genesis. They adamantly stated that they would not tolerate their sons’ marrying the racially inferior breeds around them. Jacob in turn so instilled the ideology of racial purity and racial superiority into his own sons that they were willing to commit mass murder to protect their sacred seed from an influx of inferior protoplasm. Not for the sons of Jacob the melting pot of peaceful coexistence!

In the 34th chapter of Genesis is related the first instance in the Bible in which Jewish racial fanatics put heathens to death in order to prevent race mixing between Jews and those they considered Untermenschen. Jacob and his extended family and their slaves were squatting in the region of Canaan (Palestine) belonging to the Hivite tribe. Dinah, one of Jacob’s daughters by one of his many wives, caught the eye of a Hivite nobleman:
  • And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her. And his soul clave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob, and he loved the damsel, and he spake kindly unto the damsel.
Shechem’s was an honorable love. In the manner of the times he asked Hamor, his father, to plead with Jacob for Dinah’s hand in marriage:
  • And Hamor communed with them, saying, The soul of my son Shechem longeth for your daughter: I pray you give her him to wife. And make ye marriages with us, and give your daughters unto us, and take our daughters unto you. And ye shall dwell with us: and the land shall be before you; dwell and trade ye therein, and get you possessions therein.
Woe unto Hamor and his people! He had not learned that there is no making pacts with Jews, but only the hard “either, or.” While the Jews extended one hand to him in a false show of friendship, the other hand already was reaching for a hidden dagger. The sons of Jacob conspired among themselves and then told Hamor that the Jews were willing to live peacefully among the Hivites and intermarry with them, provided only that the Hivites would allow themselves to be circumcised in order to conform to Jewish religious custom. Hamor foolishly agreed, and every male Hivite was circumcised. Then while the Hivites were still immobilized with their self-inflicted wounds, the Jews let the mask drop:
  • And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brethren, took each man his sword, and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males.
So good a job of bloodletting did the gang led by Simeon and Levi do on the Hivites that Levi’s men were appointed a sort of permanent Einsatzkommando, which thenceforth was called upon whenever an especially nasty bit of genocide needed to be done to protect the Jews’ racial purity. The Levites were also used later by Moses as a combination Sicherheitsdienst and execution squad to keep his fellow Jews on the straight and narrow path through terror.
  • TORAH SCROLL, with the record of Moses' campaign of genocide in Palestine, is the holiest object in every synagogue. Its Hebrew text is read lovingly by religiously observant Jews, and Orthodox Jews consider the policies laid down by Moses in them to be binding on them today.
After the slaughter of the Hivites, Jacob, you will remember, led the Jews into Egypt, where they remained for four generations, eating the “fat of the land” like a swarm of locusts. Then late in the 13th century B.C., after the Egyptians had become fed up with them, Moses let them out> Moses’ original plan was to go directly to Canaan again, exterminate the Canaanites, and steal their land. But after four generations of soft living in Egypt, the Jews weren’t up to the task. So Moses made them live in the desert for 40 years to toughen them up and weed out the weaklings. Finally, when the Jews were tough as leather and hart wie Kruppstahl, they fell on the unsuspecting Canaanites like a ravening wolf pack.

Moses sent out his troops on one assault after another against the people of the land, leaving only smoking ruins and piles of corpses in the cities which fell to him. His last conquest was of the Midianites. After the Midianites’ cities had been destroyed and all their men butchered, the victorious Jews brought the captive Midianite women and children back as trophies to show to Moses. But Moses was not pleased, and he angrily ordered all of the women and the male children put to death on the spot.

Moses died after this last bit of bloodthirsty cruelty, and his deputy Joshua took over the task of completing the extermination of the non-Jewish inhabitants of Canaan. Joshua’s first triumph was the destruction of Jericho, a city already 7,000 years old at the time. In dealing with the population of Jericho, Joshua followed the pattern set by Moses:
  • And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.
And this terrible pattern was repeated over and over, as the Jews gobbled up their Lebensraum. After Jericho came the city of Ai:
  • And so it was that all that fell that day, both of men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai.For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai….And Joshua burnt Ai, and made it an heap for ever, even a desolation until this day.
Although Joshua destroyed many more cities after Jericho and Ai, routinely murdering all the inhabitants, the fascinating thing about these first two is that they were consecrated specifically as burnt offerings to Yahweh – i.e., as holocausts, in the strictest sense of the word. When one greedy Jew, Achan, covertly put aside a part of the loot from Jericho for himself, disobeying the order to burn everything which was not taken back as a treasure to be offered to Yahweh, he and his entire family were stoned to death; Ai then became the new burnt offering to atone for Achan’s sin and lift the curse which Yahweh had placed on the Jews after Jericho.

Indeed, as mentioned previously, the Old Testament is filled with arresting parallels between the Jewish campaign to make the “promised land” goy-free and the “Holocaust” mythology concocted 3,000 years later. We have all heard, more often than we care to remember, about Hitler shoving Jews into “gas ovens,” for instance. Behold the 21st Psalm:
  • Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee. Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them. Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men
And what about that famous rock quarry where the wicked Nazis are said to have gleefully pushed thousands of Jews to their deaths? In chapter 14 of the Second Book of Kings we read of the exploits of the Jewish leader Amaziah, king of Judah:
  • And Amaziah strengthened himself and led forth his people, and went to the valley of salt, and smote of the children of Seir ten thousand. And other ten thousand left alive did the children of Judah carry away captive, and brought them unto the top of the rock, and cast them down from the top of the rock, that they all were broken in pieces.
In the light of these passages, wouldn’t Freud at least have suspected that many of the later “Holocaust” claims were a classic case of projection?

The clincher surely must be the screaming outrage which any mention of Hitler’s Nuremberg Laws, banning marriage and sexual relations between Aryans and Jews, evokes from Jews today, just as it did in the 1930s when the laws were enacted. Are we to believe that they are unaware of their reformer Ezra’s very own “Nuremberg Laws,” imposed by him on the Jews of Jerusalem after the Babylonian exile? He describes, in the Old Testament books of Ezra and Nehemiah, his forceful breakup of mixed marriages:
  • For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands… And now, O our God, what shall we say after this? For we have forsaken thy commandments, Which thou hast commanded by thy servants the prophets, saying, The land unto which ye go to possess it, is an unclean land with the filthiness of the people of the lands, with their abominations, which have filled it from one end to another with their uncleanness. Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons… And Ezra the priest stood up and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel. Now therefore make confession to the Lord God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.Then all the congregation answered and said with a loud voice, As thou hast said, so must we do… In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab… And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves.
Ezra’s policy, of course, was only a reaffirmation of the policy established a thousand years earlier by the patriarchs and enforced with a bloody hand by Moses and Joshua: The Jews’ god wants them to keep their race pure and to shun all mixture with other races, who are considered inferior and unclean. Every observant Jew knows this. He also knows that in Israel today mixed marriages may not be performed and are not recognized by the state.

While on the subject of Israel, we may note that it provides the best available evidence of the extent to which the Old Testament reflects the actual attitudes and beliefs of the Jewish people today. Even the language of the country, Hebrew, is that which was spoken by the authors of the Old Testament, and it was chosen by the Zionists for that very reason; before the founding of the Zionist movement late in the last century, it was a language which had been dead for 22 centuries, except for liturgical use. In view of this, it is hardly surprising that the policies of the modern Israelis toward the modern Palestinians and their other neighbors are not significantly different from the policies of Moses and Joshua toward the neighbors of the ancient Hebrews.

And of course, modern Israel is the center toward which all the other Jews of the world look; they see in it not just the upstart state which launched its expansionist career in 1948, but also the fabled land of the Old Testament patriarchs. It is the keystone of their own sense of Jewish identity, the source of their will to maintain the apartheid between themselves and the goyim around them, as commanded by Yahweh.

So when we next hear them declaiming against “White racism” or promoting the latest product of Hollywood’s “Holocaust” industry, we might recall the words of a spiritual leader who was quite familiar with their ways: “Why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but perceives not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.”
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Michael Olanich

Re: Sins of the Fathers: Racism & Genocide in the Old Testam

Post by Michael Olanich » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:06 pm

An outstanding article from National Vanguard magazine. For those who are interested in studying the Old Testament just to see how genocidal the Jews really are and have been, this article saves them plenty of time. Of course, our fellow WN's have been made aware of the horrific content of their Bible, but for people who are unsure on the subject and don't believe the excerpts provided here, they can easily cross-reference them by going to their own copy of the Old Testament. Only a fool can believe afterwards that the Jews, at least the religious ones, are still a peaceful and wise bunch.

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Sun May 17, 2015 11:04 am

The fundamental problem with Jews, Christians and Muslims is their faith (ignorant per se) in silly books. The Jewish compilations were written retrospectively and still make no sense. The New Testament is a fear-inducing fairy tale. The Koran is a weird copy of the other two. Each of these assemblies of "men of good will" have waged war and committed despicable crimes on behalf of the “true faith.”

Institutionalized Religion is the scourge of human existence. The ancient Sumerians and Babylonians were better off using their temples as banks, warehouses and abodes of prostitution—before syphilis and AIDS.

Aristotle reasoned out the Force that moves without itself being moved by another. Baudelaire said that God is an atheist because He does not believe in other gods. We can argue our heads off without killing each other for some messiah that came or will come or by the visions of a prophet. But that would be too simple: popes, rabbis and imams must herd believers like animals in order to achieve temporal power.

http://www.gate.net/~joachim/

permela

Post by permela » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:36 pm

I just read "Sins of the Fathers: Racism and Genocide in the Old Testament" By Frank Candor.

I assumed that it was written by Will Williams because I did not notice the name of the author until after I had read the article.

I thought to myself that it was written by a great author and man, not the vulgar Nazi savage that our mediaocracy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhqRk65PC2w makes people who dare criticize a Jew seem to be. Yet here this great man was proclaiming so beautifully a point that I have been struggling to communicate via some of my own posts in this forum.
Racism was a cornerstone of Hebrew religious dogma.
I doubt that I would make such a statement. My own opinion is that racism IS and has always been a cornerstone of Hebrew religious dogma.
every male Hivite was circumcised
I doubt that the crafty and probably unskilled Jews who did the circumcising used a clean knife instead of one that they knew would cause an infection. I suspect that the circumcisers removed as much skin from their victims' penises as possible in order to keep the wound from healing, and to make sexual intercourse for them either unpleasant or impossible even if the wound did heal.
Why Are We So Ashamed of Being Racists?
Racism is a vital survival instinct. Everyone is racist from birth. I am amazed that Aryans feel so ashamed of being racists even though the racism of other races must be apparent to them. Jews have weaponized the term racist because they know how ashamed and guilty it causes most Aryans (and only Aryans) to feel.
Why Do Most Aryans Seem So Stupid?
I wonder why Aryans often seem to be the most stupid race on earth in some respects (this is quite obvious to every race but our own, so they know how to play us). I doubt that Aryans could be so easily brain-washed by Jewish propaganda if most Aryan parents did not force their children to sit in churches at least one day every week listening to preachers spout absurdities about the benefits of Jew-worship, as soon as they are old enough to toss a dime into a collection plate.

Some survival instincts must be bred out of any animal/race in order for it to become domesticated or civilized. This always reduces its intelligence, i.e., destroys its ability to compete and survive to some degree. Being the most civilized race made it possible for us to conquer the world for our Jewish masters, as long as we followed the savage tactics that our preachers taught to our ancestors in the name of God. So why are our Jewish masters now trying to exterminate our race? Do they think that they now have enough power to rule the world without our help?
--
Can Our Society Be Detoxified?

I rarely encounter a cousin or anyone of my race who does not worship Jews and pay lip-service to Jesus.

When I try to straighten a Jew-worshiper out for his own good, I am almost always excommunicated.

permela

Religious Organizations Can Be Beneficial

Post by permela » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 am

Jjack wrote:The ancient Sumerians and Babylonians were better off using their temples as banks, warehouses and abodes of prostitution—before syphilis and AIDS.
Your statement applies to the Christian bibles' description of the temples in which the Hebrews worshiped. Have you any evidence that it applies to the temples of the ancient Sumerians and Babylonians?

Are the Amorites and other Hamitic (Aryan) farming nations of Canaan considered to be Semitic despite genetic, biblical, etc. evidence to the contrary because their Indo-Hittite speaking ancestors had to adopt a Semitic written language?
Article about Amorites at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amorites wrote:Indo-European hypothesis

The view that Amorites were fierce, tall nomads led to an anachronistic theory among some racialist writers in the 19th century that they were a tribe of "Aryan" warriors who at one point dominated the Israelites. This was because the evidence fitted then-current models of Indo-European migrations. This theory originated with Felix von Luschan, who later abandoned it.[9]

Houston Stewart Chamberlain claimed that King David and Jesus were both Aryans of Amorite extraction. This argument was repeated by the Nazi ideologue Alfred Rosenberg.[10]

In reality however, the Amorites are known without doubt to have exclusively spoken a Semitic language, followed Semitic religions of the Near East, and had distinctly Semitic personal names, and their origins were believed to have been the lands immediately to the west of Mesopotamia, in the Levant (modern Syria), and thus they are regarded as one of the Semitic peoples.[11][12][13]

The Unger's Bible Dictionary (1957) explanation of why Phoenicians are considered Semitic by anthropologists and ethnologists is that Phoenicians "must have succumbed to the pressure of racial and linguistic intermixture with Semites with the loss of their own ethnic predominance " because Canaan "was like a bridge between Egypt and great Semitic empires".

The ancestors of Northern Europeans, e.g., Celts, were the first farmers. They emigrated from the Sahel to the Fertile Crescent during the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM), and into Europe after the end of the last glacial period.

That Hamitic farmers were not allowed to speak Indo-Hittite languages after they were enslaved and their land was "given" to Abraham from Ur of the Chaldees, may be why some scientists consider them to be Semitic linguistically (and possibly even racially).

Balaresque et al. state: "The relative contributions to modern European populations of Paleolithic hunter-gatherers and Neolithic farmers from the Near East have been intensely debated. Haplogroup R1b1b2 (R-M269) is the commonest European Y-chromosomal lineage, increasing in frequency from east to west, and carried by 110 million European men... The distribution of this lineage, the diversity within it, and estimates of its age all suggest that it spread with farming from the Near East. Taken with evidence on the origins of other lineages, this indicates that most European Y chromosomes descend from Near Eastern farmers... Previous studies suggested a Paleolithic origin, but here we show that the geographical distribution of its microsatellite diversity is best explained by spread from a single source in the Near East via Anatolia during the Neolithic ... in contrast, most maternal lineages descend from hunter-gatherers ..." i.e. most Europeans have Crô-Magnon mitochondrial DNA.

According to this Wikipedia article about haplogroup (HG) R1b1a2 (a.k.a. R-M269), "the distribution of R1b STR variance in Europe forms a cline from east to west, which is more consistent with an entry into Europe from Western Asia with the spread of farming... "The frequency is about 71% in Scotland, 70% in Spain and 60% in France. In south-eastern England the frequency of this clade is about 70%; in parts of the rest of north and western England, Spain, Portugal, Wales and Ireland, it is as high as 90%; and in parts of north-western Ireland it reaches 98%."

The Fertile Crescent was inhabited by Aryan farmers until they were driven out by Semitic herdsmen.

"Migration from Arabia into the Fertile Crescent has been a constant pattern of human movement in the Middle East since antiquity. As such, the Arabian peninsula has long been accepted as the original Semitic Urheimat by a majority of scholars. Older theories positing Mesopotamia as the Semitic homeland were severely undermined by the identification of the non-Semitic Sumerian culture in Mesopotamia in the late 19th century..."

Quote from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 9#Homeland. Compare this version to the revision at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Sem ... e#Homeland if you want to see a fine example of how Wikipedia's biased censors distort the truth.

Evidence about the racial identity, appearance, etc. of the Amorites that proves that Pharaoh Tutankhamun and the ancient Canaanites and Egyptians belonged to Celtic haplogroup R1b1a2, and spoke Indo-Hittite (not Semitic) languages before they were holocausted was removed from Wikipedia's current version the article at https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... appearance .

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... appearance
The Egyptologist Flinders Petrie and Assyriologist Archibald Henry Sayce analysed Egyptian illustrations of what they identified as Amorites (Amurru) depicted as "white skinned, blue eyed, fair haired".

According to Sayce (1889):
The Amorites... were a tall, handsome people, with white skins, blue eyes and reddish hair, all the characteristics, in fact, of the white race.

Sayce further discovered a painting in a tomb (No. 34) at Thebes, belonging to the Eighteenth Dynasty which illustrates an Amorite chief with "white skin and red-brown hair".

Henry George Tomkins (1897) an Exeter clergyman and member of the Royal Archaeological Institute also wrote the Amorites were blue eyed and fair haired.

Easton's Bible Dictionary also contains an entry stating the Amorites are "represented on the Egyptian monuments with fair skins, light hair, blue eyes, aquiline noses, and pointed beards.

The Encyclopædia Britannica, 13th ed., vol. 1, 1929, also contained a physical description of the Amorites from Egyptian illustrations:

Egyptian illustrations of the New Kingdom show the Palestinian Amorites to have been a race much more like the Northern Europeans than the Semites; long-headed, with blue eyes, straight noses and thin lips.

'... the terms “Amorites” and “Amalekites” are used synonymously for the “Canaanites”...' "thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven . . ." See http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... on=KJV;OJB

"The Semitic patriline J is found in greatest concentration in the Southwestern Arabian Peninsula. Migration from Arabia into the Fertile Crescent has been a constant pattern of human movement in the Middle East since antiquity. As such, the Arabian peninsula has long been accepted as the original Semitic Urheimat by a majority of scholars. Older theories positing Mesopotamia as the Semitic homeland were severely undermined by the identification of the non-Semitic Sumerian culture in Mesopotamia in the late 19th century..." Quote from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 2#Homeland

Semitic herdsmen and languages originated in the southern Arabia and were imposed on all of the Hamitic nations of ancient Mesopotamia and Canaan.

"Some nomadic peoples, especially herders, may also move to raid settled communities ... This lifestyle ... is possibly associated with the appearance of Semitic languages in the region of the Ancient Near East."
Click here to see the SOURCE of this quote before Wikipedia censors it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomadic_pastoralism

"Historically nomadic herder lifestyles have led to warrior-based cultures that have made them fearsome enemies of settled people." "The nomadic lifestyle was well suited to warfare, and the steppe horse riders became some of the most militarily potent peoples in the world".

For thousands of years small bands of nomadic herdsmen on horseback, e.g., Genghis Khan, could escape with impunity after they invaded the territories of millions of farmers and terrorized, raped, massacred and plundered them.

According to the Jewish historian Josephus and the Judeo-Christian Bible, hundreds of thousands of Hebrews from the Sumerian city of Ur of the Chaldees were expelled from Egypt by Ahmose I (died ~1557 BC).

The map below shows genetic evidence of the distribution of Semitic patrilines. My interpretation of this evidence is that Semitic herdsmen or hunter-gatherers migrated from Africa to Arabia about 40,000 years ago. Herdsmen had no interest in the barren Fertile Crescent until farmers began to produce food, etc. that the herdsmen needed.