Nine Divine

Fundamental ideas
Ray W

Nine Divine

Post by Ray W » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:54 pm

1. There is but one reality.
--Nature is never complicated or confusing.
2. That reality is the Whole.
--The Whole permeates all things, impels all things, and thus is all things within itself.
3. It is the Creator, the Self-Created.
--Beyond the life of the individual and his personal ambition and goals, there is an
all-encompassing Life, and that life has a purpose: Self-evolution.
4. I am of the Whole.
--The Divine spark is in all of us; whether conscious of it or not it is there. If we wake
it up--acknowledge, develop and progress with it--we won't have to journey to the
stars: celestial secrets will dawn in us.
5. I am of the Creator.
--The Creator, and each and every one of us, has a goal: Self-awareness. It has an internal
urge to do this, in addition to keeping life ever-growing, ever-learning, eternally seeking.
6. My purpose is the Creator's purpose.
--That shared purpose is the never-ending ascent on the path of life. This path leads to divinity:
the universe conscious of itself, like a flower awakening to sunshine.
7. My path is the path of the Creator's Self-realization.
--Creepy christlings spewed their Asiatic ash over Aryan mountains, lakes, forests and streams, but
they did not reach roots and beginnings. Each Aryan, deep inside, has a piece of the Divine spark yearning to grow.
8. My path is the path of Divine Consciousness.
--Self-realization is the beacon of the future. So many seek for truth outside, when natural wisdom
flows head-to-toe in our noble veins. By seeking inside, thoughts and wyrds find form, sense and shape.
9. My destiny is godhood.
--Let the forest be a pulpit, and proudly preach: leaf and tree are glorious gospel; birds swirl and sing
in choral communion; stone altars patiently await mead and meditation; solar hymns hum with rune-rhythmic
wind as strong White arms raise to a blue-blood sky and form: a Life rune with a heartbeat.