The historical Jesus

Fundamental ideas
PRUST

The historical Jesus

Post by PRUST » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:07 pm

https://gnosticismexplained.org/the-historical-jesus/

I have found this short but well researched article about the historical Jesus - about the Jewish man who walked the Earth 2000 years ago.

Never have I seen such an article that makes sense of Christianity. Not even Dr. Oliver's excellent 'The Origin of Christianity' clarifies who and what Jesus was in this way.

This article is not very long but revolutionized how I perceive Christianity and Christians. Jesus was a Jewish prophet who was convinced the end times were imminent. So imminent that the judgement was coming within the lifespans of his followers. Alongside his decree that the 'last will be first' on the day of judgement it makes sense why the faith reveres the weak and sick and lame.

I hope someone here reads this article and we can discuss it. I don't share it with Christians because it completely refutes their entire faith so succinctly that there really is nothing to talk about with them.

Jim Mathias

Re: The historical Jesus

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:35 am

After 5 minutes reading this article, it dawned on me that I was going down that old rabbit hole again. The last time led to the same questions and conclusions as the last: I was wasting time bothering with some Jewish sunbaked mentality from 2000 years ago that does absolutely nothing for us Whites today. That it wastes the time of so many now may even be thought of as destructive, we have serious problems to be dealt with and this keeps most of us from doing so. Worse and worse conditions keep occurring due to neglect.

For my part, that's the chief reason Christinsanity is an opposed ideology.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:15 pm

I understand what you're saying. My intent on posting it was that such a short article revolutionized my understanding of the depth of the delusion that Christians are under.

Like you said, we don't have time to waste thinking about their desert cult. That article was the last thing I needed to be done with the faith in any capacity.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:57 pm

PRUST wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:07 pm
https://gnosticismexplained.org/the-historical-jesus/

I have found this short but well researched article about the historical Jesus...
The article doesn't look short enough for me to waste time reading. The "research" appears to be Bible scriptures, hardly historical.

The burden is on the believer to prove Jesus -- whether Jew or Gentile -- even existed, not on the skeptic to prove the negative.

I prefer your handsome new avatar over that first one you used.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:44 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:57 pm
The "research" appears to be Bible scriptures, hardly historical.
The writer only used the biblical verses to put into context what Jesus was really saying in light of the doomsday cult he was running. The research is listed in the bibliography.

I know that seasoned people like you and Mathias don't need to read an article like this, but it really is a fantastic 'case closed' type article for someone who doesn't understand the reality of the crazy 2000-year-old desert cult plaguing us today.

It asserts that Jesus was a man who created a cult of personality tied together with an eminent (as in within 30 years) 'end of the world' claim. I'm hoping someone that someone still fond of Christianity will read it and put the issue to rest within themselves.

And yes, it's time I get used to showing my face and facing the world head on. We all know the names and faces of our heroes - and like you and Mathias - they didn't stand up for our people from the comfort of anonymity, so neither will I. It feels right.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:49 am

PRUST wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:44 am
Will Williams wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:57 pm
The "research" appears to be Bible scriptures, hardly historical.
I know that seasoned people like you and Mathias don't need to read an article like this, but it really is a fantastic 'case closed' type article for someone who doesn't understand the reality of the crazy 2000-year-old desert cult plaguing us today....
I don't know who you're trying to influence with this Jesus pabulum, but those who visit WhiteBiocentrism don't need it any more than Jim or I or othe Alliance members do. We're not plagued by Jewish pie-in-the-sky nonsense. If you want to deprogram Christians from their childish spookcraft, hit them over their heads with some Klassen or Oliver, or Bolshevism From Moses to Lenin.

Today, being Martha Lucifer Koon Jr. Day, give them this: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/no ... n-spirits/

That's what our people need today!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:27 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:49 am

Today, being Martha Lucifer Koon Jr. Day, give them this: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/no ... n-spirits/

That's what our people need today![/size]
I've been sending that article and video out to many people today. It's fantastic. My father watched the whole thing today and was very impressed.

Next year, a week before MLK day, I'll print out a few hundred stickers linking to our video site hosting "The Beast As Saint" and put some up in downtown, urban areas and college campuses. I'll send some to friends around the country.

Breaking the myth surrounding MLK will go a long way with people in my generation who have had him held up as a god-like figure since we were born.